Forums are back in action! ×

Big_Show Respawns

I've had a bit of a wobble over the last week.  My second 6-week challenge was going great, then I woke up (having presumably slept in a bad position) with massive back pain that's taking days to go away.  It's stopping me training, it's affecting my sleep, and I'm eating loads of crap while doing nothing.  Part of my head has convinced itself that I've put on at least 30lbs since Saturday as a result...

The rot stops here.  This forum is a great idea; I've vented, I've got it out of my system, and now I can focus on doing things better from hereon out - make this the last respawn for a fair old while!

• Like 1

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: Operation Wedding Suit - Take 2

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 

Part of my head has convinced itself that I've put on at least 30lbs since Saturday as a result...

The rot stops here.  This forum is a great idea; I've vented, I've got it out of my system, and now I can focus on doing things better from hereon out - make this the last respawn for a fair old while!

Tell the part of your head that is convinced you gained a whopping 30 pounds to shush.  That's 30 pounds of rot!  Stretch out that back, recover, ease into your challenge again, and enjoy the victorious feeling of Respawning!

3ff54317e22bb2740c1c9d655300aaec.jpg

• Like 1

1 Tim 4:7-8 "...train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value,

godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come."

Current Challenge: ... this feature is still loading ...

Previous Challenges: Commiting to CommitUnashamedCoping through HopingChillaxes