Forums are back in action! ×

NF Star Wars Fans (Force Awakens spoilers inside)

I think the earliest regular showings are actually Wednesday night in a few places.  

Wednesday night for midnight showing here in the UK. I think there may be a few advanced screenings during the day, too? I'm operating under the assumption that the whole world will know after tonight. Just to be safe.

• Like 1

Level 19 Jedi/Assassin in-training. 

Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 16 | 17 | 18 |

"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not." - Uncle Iroh

Wednesday night for midnight showing here in the UK. I think there may be a few advanced screenings during the day, too? I'm operating under the assumption that the whole world will know after tonight. Just to be safe.

Probably a good call.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I think they're opening Thursday here. I've tickets for early Friday. Meanwhile, I shall avoid facespace by logging out and forgetting my password. Wait I already did that.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

So, I have not saw the whole saga. I only watched Episodes I, II and III all mixed up. I definitely want to make a marathon of SW before going to see episode VII. Which order you recommend to watch?

Watch 4, 5, 6, and if you have time, 3.  Skip 1 and 2 altogether.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Watch 4, 5, 6, and if you have time, 3. Skip 1 and 2 altogether.

See the original theatrical releases if possible. I find the new effects are apparent enough that it breaks the immersion.

• Like 1

So, I have not saw the whole saga. I only watched Episodes I, II and III all mixed up. I definitely want to make a marathon of SW before going to see episode VII. Which order you recommend to watch?

By far the best order is the Machete Order: 4, 5, 2, 3, 6.  There's a massive post about why it's best, but if you haven't seen the films, DO NOT read it.  It has quite a few spoilers in it.  

• Like 3

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

By far the best order is the Machete Order: 4, 5, 2, 3, 6.  There's a massive post about why it's best, but if you haven't seen the films, DO NOT read it.  It has quite a few spoilers in it.  

I agree with this one. It's what I've done the past few weeks for my own rewatch as I haven't seen them in a year or two. I have 6 left, will watch it tonight, tomorrow, or Thursday before the movie.

I've removed facebok and twitter from my phone to avoid spoilers. Premiere was last night, a lot of media gets to see it today.

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

4,5,2,3,6 google machete order for the reasoning.  This is how I'm introducing my 5 year old to the movies, we just finished 5 Monday.

• Like 2

PolishRifle

Level 3 Jedi Knight

STR: 1 DEX: 1 STA: 5 CON: 4  WIS: 7 CHA: 5

"Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us.  Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
Reduce Body weight from 230lbs to 180lbs (lose 50 lbs) Currently 214lbs

32%
32%

Just finished viewing 1 and am in line for viewing 2. Not even gonna post impressions for a week so I don't give anyone expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

So I pause this YouTube video of a Mark Hamill interview and discover something truly disturbing..

This bitch try'na straight up force choke Luke Skywalker!

med_gallery_43100_2099_157126.jpg
Sith Lords at the premier!
  • Like 3

Level 19 Jedi/Assassin in-training. 

Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 16 | 17 | 18 |

"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not." - Uncle Iroh

I saw that article, I agreed with most of it. I think what got him tripped up is he is such a visual story teller he got lost in all the wonders CGI could do for him. He also admitted he hates writing dialogue and makes no pretense of being good at it (In one of the special features from the prequel trilogy).

• Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath