Forums are back in action! ×

Respawn - getting into a new groove

I did maybe three challenges and dropped off.

Back then I was a twenty something engineer. Mostly office with some field work, getting back into tap dance, harnessing my inner magic girl. 

Now I'm a project engineer at a new job, all desk work,  brutally long commute, turned 30, and twenty pounds heavier.  

I had to quit my job suddenly, house set to be razed, grandmother died, and essentially a 7 year trend of having some field work across jobs came to an end. 

Sure, I managed to hit the gym once a week, take my vitamins(I had gastric bypass at 16 so i MUST take them, absorption issues) bought me a fitbit, but I'm ready to get back on track and be the awesome glittery engineer I'm meant to be! 

• Like 1

Battle Log | Current Challenge | Instagram

"...You must always keep the star in your heart
shining strong to defeat the dark and evil souls." - Queen Serenity

welcome back

• Like 1

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.

Welcome back! It sounds like life has been rough recently. Way to turn your negatives into motivation for becoming awesome. 

Stay Shiny!

• Like 2

Current Challenge: The Cliffs of Insanity  Previous Challenges: #1#2, #3#4#5#6, #7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16#17#18#19#20#21#22, #23, #24, #25, #26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35

Battle Log: Operation Fly-By-Night

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

― Neil Gaiman