Forums are back in action! ×

Yup. I screwed up.

A couple of years back I started the NF program and I probably bit off more than I could chew. Or at least a disgustingly big mouthful. It didn't work.

The past couple of years have seen me drinking way more than I should and generally being quite slothful. I'm over it.

While I'm by no means overweight, I'm 37 and I'm really not happy with the hideous creature that confronts me in the mirror every day. I look like I'm melting.

So this is me. Starting again. Slowly but surely.

Hi:)

STR0 DEX0 STA0 CON0 WIS0 CHA0

Welcome back! It is good to hear you already figured out what went wrong last time (must do ALL THE THINGS! AT ONCE!). It's a common failing, and one most of us still struggle with. We call it Ranger Brain. :D

I look forward to seeing you around the forums, and occaisional updates on your slow-but-steady progress. 

Current Challenge: The Cliffs of Insanity  Previous Challenges: #1#2, #3#4#5#6, #7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16#17#18#19#20#21#22, #23, #24, #25, #26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35

Battle Log: Operation Fly-By-Night

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

― Neil Gaiman

Yea man, I feel that mid thirties vibe.  It's all just a little bit harder than it was 5 years ago, things don't heal as fast and stuff that used to be easy kicks your behind unexpectedly.  Respawning myself this week, and after 3 months on the couch, after 6 months on the couch, after 6 months on the couch; I'm taking it real easy this time.

Good luck!  May the Force be with you!

If I quit now, I will soon be back where I started.  And when I started, I so desperately wanted to be where I am now. - somebody on the interwebs

Thanks for the support, everyone. It's nice to know people have my back. 

This is past week has been really focussed on setting some new goals and getting my head in the zone to make changes. 

Yesterday I was walking past a kickboxing gym and decided to take a free class, just on a whim. It was super fun, and I'll be adding kickboxing to my list of potential activities for the future. 

STR0 DEX0 STA0 CON0 WIS0 CHA0