Chasing down the Wagon

Up until perhaps...six days ago or so I was well sitted on the NerdFitness wagon. I had small amount of jostling but my butt was well planted in my seat. I was exercising regularly more than I ever had in my life and found myself eating well. Than life suddenly threw a giant rock in the path and I was sent flying right off the wagon and into the mud.

I was supposed to go to NH this past weekend with my boyfriend but the weather was kind of iffy and we had planned to wait to see what Thursday morning would bring. Instead I woke to a text message from his mom telling me that my bf was in the hospital. My world just started spinning as I got a hold of him and asked him what happened.  Once I was caught up to speed, I quickly grabbed my things and drove over to the hospital. He was stable and recovering but still feverish and groggy.  My emotions were all over the place.  I was crying that whole day and started crying as soon as I saw him lying in that hospital bed. I could barely get myself to sleep that night because I was just so distressed. Next day I returned to his room and waited for him to be discharged and than brought him home to rest. But instead of calming down the stress only piled on more. His parents jumped on him, verbally pouncing on him before he even got settled, demanding him to do this and that.  I was horrified. I had never once gotten treated like that when I had just been released from the hospital. Than when he left to go do something for me, his parents essentially turned and started bitching to me.  I found out later that this was done on purpose because they knew that "Well if he won't listen to us than he will listen to you". Yet they had no idea how I didn't need any of that added stress and honestly that is not my job. I am his girlfriend not his babysitter.  His parent's behavior has not yet gotten better and my opinion of them is at an all time low.  More nonsense has happened all in between all of this, my own parents and unfortunately a couple friends attitudes have been poor.

But today I think life has finally calmed down. My boyfriend is recovered and ready to go back to work and I am finally feeling myself settle. So it's time to chase down the wagon and get back at it. Before this I had lost 7lbs and I was feeling great and I plan on getting back to that. Tomorrow is back to my workout and tracking my food.

PLUS MY DAMN KEYBLADE IS IN THAT WAGON! I need that back....

Cleaning up Diet (cut down on sugar, bread, portion size)

1%
1%

Weight loss (180-140)

1%
1%

Starting 1001 Movie blog (50 entries by September)

5%
5%

*Offers hand back up into the wagon* 

Well that is one unfortunate chain of events, sorry that you go put in that situation. But we're all glad you're back, everyone falls now and again.

I fall almost every year but each year I keep coming back, every time just a little bit more knowledgeable, more motivate, and more determined to make the changes that I want make in my life. Every year the wagon leaves a little bit deep treads in the road and every year its a little bit easier to find my way back to it. Sounds like you're the same way and now you're back and thats what is important :) Best wishes on your journey and a speedy recovery to your BF.

f46f56e586a8c6512060284b1420f9f5.jpg

• Like 1

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]