Forums are back in action! ×

Custom Achievements Poster!!

Sam

Hi all,

As we know, having specific measurable goals is the key to any and all progress, be it IRL or whilst chilling in Hyrule.

For me, if I don't write stuff down I forget it/complacent etc...

So I've created myself an Achievements chart complete with Levels and points etc... Much like Steve's 'Epic Adventure' page of NerdFitness.com.

My modest Photoshop skills have served me well, and the image has the dimensions of a standard poster.

IF ANYBODY WOULD LIKE THIS, I can send you the Photoshop file to be edited at your pleasure. All text, graphics and images are labelled and grouped to avoid confusion,

enabling quick easy editing. OR!!! Because i'm such a swell guy, if you're not pushed for time i'll edit it up for you myself and send it over. Anything for a fellow Rebel.

Here is my version, obviously personal to my goals. I sent mine off to VistaPrint.co.uk and for £10 inc p&p I printed it as an A3 sized glossy poster, I can even write on it with a

whiteboard marker and rub it out again. WOoooooooooooo.

pf9gm.jpg

Let me know your favorite games, films, TV shows, brands, colors, etc... Also, your fitness/life goals, broken into categories and milestones, and i'll whip something up for you.

Reply with your emails addresses and required info, or requests for the PS file (preferred) Or if you think it's a pile of nonsense and a poor excuse for wall art, tell me why and i'll

explain either why your wrong or express thanks for the suggested changes :D

Thanks guys, Keep training!!

Sam C

Known occasionally around the gaming sphere as: Jedi AweSAM

'Along this path of life we're bound upon, the right road is wholly lost and gone.''

Dante's Inferno

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bothan Assassin

English Literature with Film Student

Guild Wallpapers

Shiiiiiiny! Very nice indeed! I want one. I don't have Photoshop, but if you're willing, I'll make a list of specifics and ship it over to you later, mmkay?

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Sam, this is one of the best ideas I've seen on this forum!! I have exactly the same problem, and with all this vibrant colour it's difficult to miss checking it each day. Definitely going to PM you my email address! Very nicely done my English friend :)

Human Ranger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 3

6 Week Challenge

"I'm not gonna build a wall, I'm gonna lay this brick as perfectly as it can be laid - you do that every day and soon you have a wall." -Will Smith

That is just plain sick. My tracking style is more "notches on a plank of wood," but I might have to try whipping up something like that.

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.

I love it. So much.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wannabe Aiel Ranger

Level 2 - Second Challenge in Progress

.: STR: 3 .:. DEX: 3.5 .:. STA: 7 .:. CON: 2.75 .:. WIS: 4.5 .:. CHA: 6 :.

.:Donate to my Down and Dirty Run :.

τὸ χρεὼν ἐπήρτηται· ἕως ζῇς, ἕως ἔξεστιν, ἀγαθὸς γενοῦ.

Death hangs over thee: whilst yet thou livest, whilst thou mayest, be good.

"Hey, at least you are going out there pooping on elevated surfaces and giving your best! That's what matters right?" - Elefevers the Wise

This is amazing. I really want to create something like this now.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that leads to total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." -Frank Herbert, Dune

Thanks guys!!

Some of you have sent me your email addresses, and I'll send you the file later on today!

The rest, if you'd like it editing up, just send me some details over and I'll be happy to customize it.

Sam

'Along this path of life we're bound upon, the right road is wholly lost and gone.''

Dante's Inferno

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bothan Assassin

Guild Wallpapers

This is so awesome!!! I'll PM you for the PS file... so I can... probably change everything and then some more XD I'm very picky lol lol!

But it seems like an awesome template to use anyway. And maybe it's actually already perfect and I just need to change the text :P

Either way, it looks epic!!

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

Wow, that's Freakin' Amazing! I want to create something like this for myself, one day! When I have the time and energy... and money...

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Hey Guys, I'm just about to send the .PSD file to those that requested it.

It should work in GIMP, the free Image Manipulation program (basically a free photoshop).

I'm tempted to make some Guild Specific posters that can just be printed off and filled in.

Does that sound like something that would go down well? If so let me know what I should include.

Thanks, Sam

Dante's Inferno

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bothan Assassin

Guild Wallpapers

That sounds like an interesting idea! Though I wouldn't really know what to put on them.

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

Archived