Forums are back in action! ×

100 Burpee Challenge

OrangeJorwell

Just remembered to do my six today. It seems so harmless at the beginning but I'm sure this challenge is going to be painful later.

aisis, Level 2 Wood Elf AssassinSTR 3|DEX 5|STA 5|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 3

1st Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/22206-prologue-and-exposition/

Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/25678-aisis-part-one-performance/#entry443199

Battle Log: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/25680-aisiss-battle-log/#entry443214

"All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move."

Did my 21 today to catch up for days 1-6... hoping my knee doesnt scream at me when i get out of bed in the morning, because I would really like to continue this challenge.  I know this is gonna kick my a$$, but will feel really good to complete if/when we do!

Chriskra, Level 1 Night Elf Ranger

STR 2|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 4

"The only easy day was yesterday"

Did 7... I'm still behind, but my ankle crapped out on me...

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

I went to CrossFit last night and everybody else doing the WOD with me did theirs after their warm-up (I did mine earlier in the day).  Next time I see the person that started it, I'll let them know that I got a bunch of people online doing the challenge as well.

As someone said last night: "Enjoy the single digits while you can!"

Level 3 Ranger

STR: 6 | DEX: 3 | STA: 9 | CON: 4 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 5

Current Challenge

Yay Burpees! so It's still possible to play catch up on this right? it's only day 8 after all

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

"Obstacles can't stop you, problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you. " – J. Gitomer

"A vision of a champion is someone who is bent over drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching. "– Anson Dorrance

My kick in the Pants, #1, #2, #3, #4, #5

@missmajachere

14 burpees done. Only 9 behind now. That's what you get for missing 3 days I guess.

Spoiler

annnnd done!

I hate burpees, but i also love them

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

"Obstacles can't stop you, problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you. " – J. Gitomer

"A vision of a champion is someone who is bent over drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching. "– Anson Dorrance

My kick in the Pants, #1, #2, #3, #4, #5

@missmajachere

annnnd done!

I hate burpees, but i also love them

I too have a love-hate relationship with burpees... Done with my eight for today!

aisis, Level 2 Wood Elf AssassinSTR 3|DEX 5|STA 5|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 3

1st Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/22206-prologue-and-exposition/

Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/25678-aisis-part-one-performance/#entry443199

Battle Log: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/25680-aisiss-battle-log/#entry443214

"All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move."

Pippin, RedPanda is attacking a pumpkin.  Which is apparently like catnip to pandas.  And she sort of looks like she's doing a burpee.

Well, she looks like *me* doing a burpee.  :panda:

I've managed to get today's 10 done.  Not doing so hot with the 35 I need to make up! 

But day's not over yet so still time to knock a few more out.

Half-elf Assassin, lvl 2St: 5, Dex: 3, Sta: 2, Con: 2, Wis: 3, Char: 3

Current Challenge: TBD

Battle Log: Up-Down, Up-Down, Repeat as Necessary

Burpee Backlog: 10

Yesterday I did 28 burpees, means I'm totally caught up!

Guys it's possible to catch up, just do extra each day. But remember the more you're behind the harder it will be to catch up.

To illustrate... some scary numbers.

Total burpees by day 25: 326

Total burpees by day 50: 1276

Total burpees by day 100: 5041

I did 28 in an afternoon/evening as I can't do any at work. It's not too hard to do just 1, take a few seconds rest, then do the next.

Keep telling yourself every time "I'm just going to do one more".

Yeah I was completely out of breath and was more interested in lying on the floor after doing 18 burpees (and I was lying on the floor too!). But I said to myself, only 5 more and I'll be at 50!

So I did 5 more. I was proud. Then I was like, but if I only do 5 more, just 5 more burpees, I've totally caught up. And it was rough, but I did those 5 too.

Spoiler

I'm 26 behind. Lazy and lacking motivation. And Kibcy, it's 5050 after 100 days, not a big difference but thought I'd point that out.

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

Archived