Forums are back in action! ×

100 Burpee Challenge

OrangeJorwell

I'm sorta ill. Really ill Friday evening, and not quite there yesterday.So I'm behind 29 now and probably today's 20 get added to that...Not sure how to do burpees when I can barely breath just sitting around.

Sorry to hear that and hope your feeling better, 19 knocked out, also my favorite number, what is everybody else's fav #?

Paradox, Humor, Change

Level Four Half-Elf Ninja (Assassin/Monk)

Str: 15.25 l Dex: 12.25 l Sta: 10.25 l Con: 5 l Wis: 10 l Cha: 7

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein

Ninja Gecko Profile / Battle Chronicles

I'm sorta ill. Really ill Friday evening, and not quite there yesterday.

So I'm behind 29 now and probably today's 20 get added to that...

Not sure how to do burpees when I can barely breath just sitting around.

Hope you are feeling better!

Sorry to hear that and hope your feeling better, 19 knocked out, also my favorite number, what is everybody else's fav #?

My fav is 12.

Also, I'm not caught up yet...but only owe for the 17th and 18th...I did 19 yesterday (10+9) and 20 today (10+10).

Celtic ScoutLevel 4Str 8 | Dex 7.5 | Sta 12.25 | Con 9 | Wis 10.5 | Cha 7.75Battle Log"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thank you! My fav is 4... but any number with a 4 in it is game :D

Hope you are feeling better!

Thank you!

Still not feeling all that well. Breathing is difficult, plus I have bleeding-nose-syndrome. Which is to say I don't have nosebleeds, but rather my nose has blood in it and I keep reopening the wound with blowing my nose and all that. It usually takes a while for that to cure.

I just really need to have my head less foggy, breathing normal and my muscles not aching anymore.

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

Still not feeling all that well. Breathing is difficult, plus I have bleeding-nose-syndrome. Which is to say I don't have nosebleeds, but rather my nose has blood in it and I keep reopening the wound with blowing my nose and all that. It usually takes a while for that to cure.

I just really need to have my head less foggy, breathing normal and my muscles not aching anymore.

Bleh - that sounds terrible - Get better soon!

On that note I missed Saturday and made them up Yesterday...I know what day 39 is going to feel like now. No more missing days for me.

I'm still in! I just haven't been able to get online and check in. I've skipped a day here and there, but I have done a few days of preemptive burpees just in case. Right now, I am ahead, but considering myself behind because I missed yesterday. I'm planning on hitting 60 today to make up for it, maybe I can work up to a set of 30... my previous max for a single set is 20, but I am already cursing this challenge.

LVL 3 Animagus Ranger
STR: 8.8 | DEX: 5.6 | STA: 6.25 | CON:8.55 | WIS: 6 | CH: 6

"Today is not tomorrow." -Unknown
Third Challenge: Victorious Valentine
Current Maxes(Female 160lb bwt): OHP 110x2, Squat 265x1, DL 275x1 , BP 140x1

No!  Bad!  Rule #3: You cannot work ahead.

It really doesn't matter if you've been doing it, but the point it to do them on that day, so working ahead defeats the purpose a bit.  It also gives you a huge advantage at the beginning.

Ah... my bad, I've been trying to keep up by hitting the next ten every day (i.e days 1-10 I did 10 each day, days 11-19 did 20, and so on), I think that makes up for the missed day or two I've had in the past. Either way, I hit my intended 60 today after my arm workout and my shoulders were screaming. I almost started blacking out on the last set though. ^-^ Lots of fun to get the crazy looks.

LVL 3 Animagus Ranger
STR: 8.8 | DEX: 5.6 | STA: 6.25 | CON:8.55 | WIS: 6 | CH: 6

"Today is not tomorrow." -Unknown
Third Challenge: Victorious Valentine
Current Maxes(Female 160lb bwt): OHP 110x2, Squat 265x1, DL 275x1 , BP 140x1

Knocked out half of my 133 makeup burpees today. A little bit over half really, since I didn't do 66.5... Only 88 to do tomorrow!

aisis, Level 2 Wood Elf AssassinSTR 3|DEX 5|STA 5|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 3

1st Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/22206-prologue-and-exposition/

Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/25678-aisis-part-one-performance/#entry443199

Battle Log: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/25680-aisiss-battle-log/#entry443214

"All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move."

nearly 1/4 done :) 

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

"Obstacles can't stop you, problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you. " – J. Gitomer

"A vision of a champion is someone who is bent over drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching. "– Anson Dorrance

My kick in the Pants, #1, #2, #3, #4, #5

@missmajachere

Finally got up this morning without feeling super foggy in the head.

I'm 115 behind now though :( But hopefully today I can start catching up again!

Spoiler

Did this morning's in two sets.  I should have done more to reduce my backlog (I skipped yesterday so I'm at 99), especially since I won't have time after work today (I won't get home until bedtime).  Maybe I'll sneak a few in at work to make this weekend less obnoxious when I try to catch up.

Level 3 Ranger

STR: 6 | DEX: 3 | STA: 9 | CON: 4 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 5

Current Challenge

Up to date - Yesterday and Today were done together due to lack of priority yesterday. 47 when you're supposed to do 24 makes for a rough pre-lunch set. But working from home this week means I can do that without having to find an empty conference room.

24% of days down = 6% of Burpess completed with 300/5050 - math makes me feel bad. I'm 24% done with the challenge and math is like 'Well, sort of...'

Anyway - time to cook some bacon and see what else is left in the fridge for lunch.

I'm only 138 burpees behind at the moment.... :|

I will get to doing all of them though!!!

Spoiler

Attempting burpees after taking part in Adventurer mini-challenge=not my best idea ever.  Had to break it up into two seperate sets.

Paradox, Humor, Change

I did mine with a few rests in the middle for the first time today (day 27). Up until then I was doing them unbroken. I'm still feeling ruined from this morning's WOD. I just had nothing left in the tank. It took me 3:30 minutes to do 27 burpees. Painful! Hopefully I'll be back on the unbroken band wagon tomorrow.

Level 8 Wookiee Ranger

STR 33.5 | DEX 17.5 | STA 17.75 | CON 14.5 | WIS 18.5 | CHA 8.25
"Do, or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 Challenge #7

Fitocracy

24% of days down = 6% of Burpess completed with 300/5050 - math makes me feel bad. I'm 24% done with the challenge and math is like 'Well, sort of...'

This is just another reason to hate math :P

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

"Obstacles can't stop you, problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you. " – J. Gitomer

"A vision of a champion is someone who is bent over drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching. "– Anson Dorrance

My kick in the Pants, #1, #2, #3, #4, #5

@missmajachere

*sigh* Okay, I'm bowing out :(

my back has been acting up and I need to cut back on my exercise workload. If the issue resolves before this challenge is over I may attempt to catch up but first things first. Keep up the great work everyone!

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

*sigh* Okay, I'm bowing out :(

my back has been acting up and I need to cut back on my exercise workload. If the issue resolves before this challenge is over I may attempt to catch up but first things first. Keep up the great work everyone!

Sorry Phylanx, hope your back gets better and you can jump back into the fray!

Paradox, Humor, Change

Archived