Forums are back in action! ×

Ba Dum Tiss (Bad Joke Thread)

This one's a little dirty.

Spoiler

Guy walks into a doctor's office, and says "Doc, my wife hasn't wanted to have sex in 6 months.  What should I do?"

Doctor gives him a bottle of pills, says to give one to his wife every night, and it should do the trick.

So the husband goes home, and gives his wife a pill that night.

Nothing happens.

Second night, gives her another pill.

Nothing happens.

Third night, gives her another pill.

Nothing happens.

Fed up on the fourth night, he figures screw it, gives her half the bottle, while he swallows the other half.

30 minutes later, his wife is wriggling in bed going "Oh honey, I'm so hungry for a man."

The husband goes "That's funny... So am I."

• Like 1

Level 4

Character Sheet | Current Challenge |

| Past Challenges | #1 | #2 | #3#4 |
Educate - Entertain - Inspire

Keep going, Captain Inertia!

Wait...

• Like 2

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

Guy sitting in a doctor's office.  Doc walks in:

Doc:  "Well Mr. Jenkins, I'm afraid your skeletal makeup is nothing buy funny bones.  HAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAHA!
Guy:  "You can't be serious."
Doc:  "Well I did find this humerus.  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

That one's so stupid.  Gets me every time.

• Like 3

Level 4

3 monkeys sitting in a tree on the highest branch.

First monkey falls.

Caught a disease.

Second monkey falls.

Caught the disease from the first monkey.

Third monkey falls.

Peer pressure.

Level 4

If girls were the ones who had corny pickup lines?

"Want to give me an Australian kiss?

It's like french kissing, but you're going down under"

(hejsmukke)

• Like 1

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

2 hours ago, RandMart said:

Does it also go the other way around, clockwise?

Well,  now here's one hoping it does.

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

Why were the Middle Ages known as the Dark Age?

Because there were so many knights.

• Like 3

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Maurice Moss

Two dogs were lying in the grass.

The first dog says, "Wow, it's hot today."

The second dog says, "Holy crap, a talking dog!"

• Like 1

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a leaky boat in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Who survives?

America. America survives.

• Like 8

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

On 19.5.2016 at 4:29 PM, Tomu-san said:

Two dogs were lying in the grass.

The first dog says, "Wow, it's hot today."

The second dog says, "Holy crap, a talking dog!"

Shouldn't believe talking dogs anyway,

they're such liars..

(sorry, should've gotten a better one out of that :D )

Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?

He didn't have the guts!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kanmuri said:

Why is Helen Keller the worst driver ever?

Because she's dead.

I dunno, I've seen plenty of live drivers who would be in the running for the title.

• Like 1

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss