Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

I'm working on it haha!!!

So... I realized a fatal flaw in my plan... I only have a phone camera. So here are the 3 "best" shots I could manage. This is definitely me being over-critical, but I don't think I captured the color mix very well :uncomfortableness: (except maybe in the blurry one...)

I have literally never taken a photo that I think shows my eye color well or accurately.  I get more compliments and comments (yes, they are distinct from one another) on my eyes than on any other feature, but I just cannot find or take a picture worthy of posting.

Any remaining vestiges of my positive body image have completely fled as I hit one record high weight after another recently. :(  I am so not feeling the self love.

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

Okay! So, at the urging of my GBFF, I did a pinup shoot a few days back! :0 Got the pics through email today, and to my great shock, I love them! I went with a brunette 20's wig for it.

esuvuta2.jpgu9emumud.jpg

I know I mentioned before that I love my legs, but wow! I didn't realize just how great they were getting!

Are you single? :P

Absolutely stunning.

• Like 1

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

Okay! So, at the urging of my GBFF, I did a pinup shoot a few days back! :0 Got the pics through email today, and to my great shock, I love them! I went with a brunette 20's wig for it.

esuvuta2.jpgu9emumud.jpg

I know I mentioned before that I love my legs, but wow! I didn't realize just how great they were getting!

I could see those fitting in well here... https://www.google.com/search?q=plane+nose+art&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=c1kOU9SWG6rD0AHov4DABw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1206&bih=643

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Unlikely, HOLY god, woman!!!!! You're stunning <3

Beard, your eyes are so gorgeous!!!! And I feel the same way, I've never been able to quite capture my eye color in photos. I have some cool photos of my eyes, but I don't think they match how they look in person.

Mily, don't beat yourself up, my love! If this is your highest, that means that you WERE smaller before, which means that it's possible! Which means that all you've gotta do is make sure that you move the scales down instead of up! You are completely capable! We love and support you. You've got the support, the knowledge, the tools, everything. Once you decide you have the willpower, reasons and motivation, you are GOLDEN. I believe in you 10u9596n49%. You can do this! :D

• Like 3

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

esuvuta2.jpgu9emumud.jpg

Hummanuh hummanuh hummanuh...<faints><THUD>

• Like 1

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

Any remaining vestiges of my positive body image have completely fled as I hit one record high weight after another recently. :( I am so not feeling the self love.

That sucks. Tell ya what, I'll love ya for a while until you can love yourself again.

<<<<<<<<Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig huuuuuuuuug>>>>>>>

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Oh well, I spent half of last night trying to take a good picture, so I might as well do it...

Totally worth it! That's a really unique colour combo you're rocking there. Love it :)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

So... I realized a fatal flaw in my plan... I only have a phone camera. So here are the 3 "best" shots I could manage. This is definitely me being over-critical, but I don't think I captured the color mix very well :uncomfortableness: (except maybe in the blurry one...)

Oh well, I spent half of last night trying to take a good picture, so I might as well do it...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ooooooooooo I love them! So awesome!

• Like 1

So... I realized a fatal flaw in my plan... I only have a phone camera. So here are the 3 "best" shots I could manage. This is definitely me being over-critical, but I don't think I captured the color mix very well :uncomfortableness: (except maybe in the blurry one...)

kakyvl.jpg mb4tqa.jpg 152mgwx.jpg

Missed this one...

This gives me 2 ideas, break out my macro lens and see what kind of picture I can get of my eye/s.

and you're eyes are a hell of a lot more interesting than mine. I don't normally get jealous of another guys eyes... but what can I say.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Ooooooooooo I love them! So awesome!

Missed this one...

This gives me 2 ideas, break out my macro lens and see what kind of picture I can get of my eye/s.

and you're eyes are a hell of a lot more interesting than mine. I don't normally get jealous of another guys eyes... but what can I say.

Totally worth it! That's a really unique colour combo you're rocking there. Love it  :)

Well hey thanks y'all  :)  I'm glad you like them!

Level 3 Bearded Assassin

Str: 10     Dex: 9     Sta: 6     Con: 7     Wis: 4     Cha: 3

Current Challenge: Respawn    Past Challenges: 1 2 3

Daily Battle Log   Album

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of ever finding it again."

I keep trying, but I do not understand how you get a well lit, in focus picture of your eyes.  Every picture I take just looks like a darkish blur.  As I have hazel eyes, there is a ton of rich detail in my eyes, but I cannot capture it on camera.

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

Try looking up at a light while you take it? You'll be temporarily blinded, but it'll be worth it!

• Like 1

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

I keep trying, but I do not understand how you get a well lit, in focus picture of your eyes.  Every picture I take just looks like a darkish blur.  As I have hazel eyes, there is a ton of rich detail in my eyes, but I cannot capture it on camera.

Make sure the light is more straight on, not too far above or below eye level.

Also make sure the shutter speed is fast enough, if you're doing it with a phone, you might have to set it on something to keep it from moving, then try and take a picture. You also have to stand pretty still as well.

My first challenge

This is now the cover photo on my application to Narcissists Anonymous.

1452262_669858019720066_1580053623_n.jpg

Looking at this, you might even try turning off all the lights/monitors etc... and using a single light.

• Like 1

My first challenge