Forums are back in action! ×

These boots are made for walking... [Sep14 - Oct 25]

I thought this group was strangely quiet - I forgot to follow the thread! 

I've been running around more than usual this challenge, so getting in miles unexpectedly just got harder. Time to start getting up early!

• Like 1

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

hi i wanted to join this great challenge since ive been tracking my walks since more than 1 month so i added my distance from september 14 ... but my miles cell do not seem to convert from my kms cell... weird have i done something wrong ?

Winwaloeus, level 3 ranger

STATS : STR 7 | STA 9 | DEX 2 | CON 9 | WIS 9 | CHA 5

My introduction is Here - My Battle Log is There - 6wc I - 6wc II - 4wc III - 4wc IIII (ongoing)

Main goal : lose excess fat down to 14% (currently, i look roughly like a : 20 to 25 -according to many sites offering pictures for comparison)

current 4wc progress :

Goal 1 : walk !!! (2h27 out of a minimum 12)

20%
20%

Goal 2 : Sprint (1 out of 4)

25%
25%

Goal 3 : Lift (2 out of 12)

20%
20%

Life Goal : History work (3 out of 12 )

25%
25%

hi i wanted to join this great challenge since ive been tracking my walks since more than 1 month so i added my distance from september 14 ... but my miles cell do not seem to convert from my kms cell... weird have i done something wrong ?

I've fixed it.  Just be sure to only make changes in the Blue shaded boxes.  The others are formulas.  Welcome!!

Rangering since Sept 2015

Endor, I hope it's okay, but I added a protected range for the non-blue cells.  Basically, it will just pop up a warning if anyone tries to edit them.  You can still make the changes, but you will at least be warned that you shouldn't.  Let me know if you want me to change it back, but I thought it might save some confusion for people.

• Like 3

Rangering since Sept 2015

ok thanks i thought i had been careful...

anyway great to walk with you guys !!

• Like 2

My introduction is Here - My Battle Log is There - 6wc I - 6wc II - 4wc III - 4wc IIII (ongoing)

Main goal : lose excess fat down to 14% (currently, i look roughly like a : 20 to 25 -according to many sites offering pictures for comparison)

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Anyway thanks for the good work!

Forgot to tell I was aiming for... Titanium! Fear Is unknown in my small part of the World!

Envoyé de mon RAINBOW en utilisant Tapatalk

• Like 3

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Endor, I hope it's okay, but I added a protected range for the non-blue cells.  Basically, it will just pop up a warning if anyone tries to edit them.  You can still make the changes, but you will at least be warned that you shouldn't.  Let me know if you want me to change it back, but I thought it might save some confusion for people.

Should be fine, thanks for that. The formula that calculates the positions and last updated fields is incredibly flaky. It only works if you create the sheet from scratch for some reason, copying and pasting to another sheet doesn't work. Apparently a google bug....I actually paid a developer to figure that out it was frustrating me so much why my code didn't work!

Welcome to the new folks and good job on the walking everyone :encouragement:

• Like 1

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

hey hey almost 13kms today ! now does anybody have a pair of cheap new legs ? :nevreness:

• Like 2

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Yeah, I really need to STEP (huehueh) up my game to catch up!

• Like 2

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

I'd like to join in. I've been tracking my walks for a few months using runkeeper. Walking was part of my last challenge, but I needed to work on other things this time around. Oddly enough, I'm walking even more now. I'll start adding my stuff to the sheet when I have a chance.

I'm aiming for gold. :)

• Like 3

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!

Ok winwaloeus checking in!

Managed to walk at least 10kms a day this week except on Wednesday so i'm quite happy!

Went for a bike early this morning it was very nice thought I'd share a few pics with you guys

76a33caca27c6804e07063fd6781b5a7.jpg

Are you talking to me?

46232c5ba8ea995f8d77e3bf8b0e9f7b.jpg

Ok i'm not hunting yet... But damn am I gathering!

3772d57f7b4eb457f1d59b61f385fb20.jpg

Hi my name is Tom - hi i'm Berry.... -too bad for you!

d3e332719e18f66fe362fa6ab4633212.jpg

Winwaloeus daily apples...

Ok i'm done ;)

Changing subject does any of you runkeeper users would Be interested in contacting on the app to help motivate each other and share great walking moments?

• Like 2

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Yes runkeeper works fine. I even found out using it encouraged me walking on new paths and new routes just for the pleasure to see your travels recorded on these fancy maps. I do most of my walks starting from my home or around my Work and it's fun trying these alternate paths and seeing them analyzed km by km and all

But I use it for cycling and running too and I find it being a great help. It's like having a personal r2d2 in your ear!

• Like 1

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

I wish I could use an app to track where I'm going, but there's no wifi on the path. It would help with recording distances on my interval sprints.

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

Ok winwaloeus checking in!

Managed to walk at least 10kms a day this week except on Wednesday so i'm quite happy!

Went for a bike early this morning it was very nice thought I'd share a few pics with you guys

76a33caca27c6804e07063fd6781b5a7.jpg

Are you talking to me?

46232c5ba8ea995f8d77e3bf8b0e9f7b.jpg

Ok i'm not hunting yet... But damn am I gathering!

3772d57f7b4eb457f1d59b61f385fb20.jpg

Hi my name is Tom - hi i'm Berry.... -too bad for you!

d3e332719e18f66fe362fa6ab4633212.jpg

Winwaloeus daily apples...

Ok i'm done ;)

Changing subject does any of you runkeeper users would Be interested in contacting on the app to help motivate each other and share great walking moments?

Fun pictures, thanks

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I wish I could use an app to track where I'm going, but there's no wifi on the path. It would help with recording distances on my interval sprints.

i think there are some apps that uses gps but no data (maps.me) because you load all the maps at home on wifi, but it does not have i think the functions runkeeper have (speed, average speed, calories, etc...

3g is out of the question ?

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Fun pictures, thanks

don't mention it ! i had such a great time this morning i was actually thinking of you guys trying to find a way to share the good vibes... god knows i had my fair share of bad ones, i'd be a fool keeping that to myself

• Like 1

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

i think there are some apps that uses gps but no data (maps.me) because you load all the maps at home on wifi, but it does not have i think the functions runkeeper have (speed, average speed, calories, etc...

3g is out of the question ?

I'm abroad. I guess I could have paid for it, but I've been doing alright with just wifi.

Spoiler