Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

My daughter was sick Monday and seemed to be better on Tuesday.  Yesterday, she went back to being sick.  My son got off the bus and saw she wasn't feeling well (she was still sleeping when he went to school).  He went and grabbed his notebook and sat on the love seat and started to write.  He does this a lot, so I didn't think much of it.  A couple minutes later, he handed Jitter Bug a get better note.  Made my wife break out in tears and he got an extra hug from me for that one.  

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

1. Good... the connecting under the water thing made my jaw drop. I had never even thought about what happens underwater when you do something like that... and the fact that the 2 colors never mix is awesome.

2. More nerdiness for you... this is freakin awesome. Magnets and electricity...

Gawd Dammit! I can't see any of those videos. :(:(:(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Get out of the stone age... :-D

Not my fault, it's stoopid Tapatalk!

Got it working now and can I just say - Insanity, you have excelled yourself this time. Very nice. ;)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Reminds me of the clip at the Avengers press conference, where they ask all the male characters about how they get into the existential placements of their characters, with their strengths and neuroses... then they ask Scarlet Johansson about the leather outfit. The look on her face is priceless.

• Like 2

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

Not my fault, it's stoopid Tapatalk!

Got it working now and can I just say - Insanity, you have excelled yourself this time. Very nice. ;)

I do what I can... :-)

Reminds me of the clip at the Avengers press conference, where they ask all the male characters about how they get into the existential placements of their characters, with their strengths and neuroses... then they ask Scarlet Johansson about the leather outfit. The look on her face is priceless.

Link by chance?

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

A suggestion I offered helped someone with her 6 week challenge.

I feel happy.

• Like 2

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

A couple that have happened to me over the past few days:

We were driving behind a semi truck with a dirty back end. Someone had written in the dirt, "TEST DIRT, DO NOT WASH" XD

Yesterday, DH and I went out to eat for dinner. We witnessed a little boy, maybe about 6 years old, tell one of the waitresses, "You're cute!" She said to him, "No, you're cute," and they went back and forth for a few minutes just telling each other how cute they were. 

This... this will make you both lose, and gain faith in humanity all in one article...

http://uproxx.com/webculture/2015/03/thousands-of-women-are-hosting-a-dance-party-for-this-guy-who-got-body-shamed/

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Yesterday, DH and I went out to eat for dinner. We witnessed a little boy, maybe about 6 years old, tell one of the waitresses, "You're cute!" She said to him, "No, you're cute," and they went back and forth for a few minutes just telling each other how cute they were. 

I went to The Pig the other night (barbecue / social house) with my son, who just turned 13.  It's generally a grownup place, but does allow kids, and I've been talking about how it is hands-down the best Western cuisine (barbecued meat and potatoes and slaw) in town. I've been trying to take him since last year, but it had a brief problem with.. burning down.  BUT It's back, and we went.  I didn't mention it also has the prettiest waitresses in town, and my son is awkward even for an introverted 13-year old boy.  It was kind of awesome to watch, and the watress was super-nice trying to get him to talk.

Also, pork-and-bacon-and-brisket-filled-potato-skins-with-slaw-and-house-ranch-and-three-kinds-of-cheese. o.O

• Like 3

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

Also, pork-and-bacon-and-brisket-filled-potato-skins-with-slaw-and-house-ranch-and-three-kinds-of-cheese. o.O

*is currently is ICU recovering from a heart attack, induced by reading the above sentence*

• Like 2

My first challenge