Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

Getting the results back after seven months of undergoing some pretty uncomfortable and painful procedures to try and work out what the heck is wrong with my womb. Finally got my results and thankfully I can say that nope, no cervical cancer. Yipee, I'm fully fertile and don't have endomorphisms. Three weeks on a miniscule and basic treatment and I'm free of symptoms! Such a relief to hear that there's nothing severe at all wrong with me. Definitely made me smile! :D

• Like 6

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

:: STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 1 ::

"Remember, your mind is the best weapon you have" ~ Farengar Secret-Fire

As I was walking home from the gym Mr Blue Sky started playing, starting raining shortly after the line "it's stopped raining, everybody's stopped complaining".

Probably should have been more of a nuisance, but I guess the preworkout had yet to wear off and I was in a good mood.

Follow me on snapchat or instagram @ catintherack

Squat: 115kg

Bench: 77.5kg

Deadlift: 130kg

Total: 322.5kg

Weight: 68kg

As of tomorrow I will officially have as many gym shirts as regular T-shirts, what a time to be alive.

I've had as many gym shirts as regular shirts since I started lifting... :-)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Saw someone yesterday who I hadn't seen since my mums wedding which was at the end of 2013 (I started trying to lose weight New Years 2014 so I was around my most fat at that point) and they told me how much better I looked. Gotta love those moments.

• Like 2

Follow me on snapchat or instagram @ catintherack

Squat: 115kg

Bench: 77.5kg

Deadlift: 130kg

Total: 322.5kg

Weight: 68kg

Taking far too seriously the idea that life's a MMO.

https://www.reddit.com/r/outside

• Like 2

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

I quit my job today.  Been a long time coming.  Can't get the smile off my face.  

• Like 7

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

A coworker just approached me to do a shoot for her. Turns out she's a photographer on the side, but wants some practice with outdoor photography. So next Sunday I get to be her subject with the plan of the pics being used for her portfolio along with her makeup artists friends' portfolio and possibly that of her photography mentor if he takes any on his own. 

And she's acting like I'm doing her a huge favour, but meanwhile I'm so giddy I can't stop grinning like a fool. I've never done anything like this before, and I kind of feel like it's a perfect way to celebrate my new weight :D

• Like 1

Kilyra|Level 4|Gorgon|Adventurer

Stats: STR 5 | STA 10 | DEX 8 | CON 8 | WIS 9 | CHA 6

"If all I do is try, that means I don't truly believe I can succeed. Look, I may fail. You may fail. But there is no try" ~Kanan Jarrus, Star Wars: Rebels

Introduction|Challenge|The Writer's Guild|Battle Log

Spoiler

Eating 90/10 (2 of 4)

50%
50%

Workout at least 4x a week (8 of 16)

50%
50%

Hollow Body Work 3x a week (6 of 12)

50%
50%

Life Goal: Write 3.5 hrs a week (1 of 4)

25%
25%