Forums are back in action! ×

Hey, all!

My name is Olivia and I got into lifting after deciding to get into shape for cosplay. I have since learned to love fitness for the sake of health and, well, lifting is fun! I dragged my cousin into it as well; hopefully I'll get her into the Rebellion :)

My fitness inspirations, for real, are Spider-man and Captain America. (I'm in love with all things Marvel; my workout playlists include the soundtracks and I pretend I'm training for SHIELD. Or something.) I run and lift to be like Cap and I would like to get into yoga and parkour to be like Spidey.

I'm so glad I found the Rebellion! It has taught me so much already in the few short weeks I've been lurking here :) i can't wait to get to know the other rebels and transform my body into that of a super hero!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

level 3 | super-human
str 8 | dex 4 | sta 8 | con 6.5 | wis 5 | cha 4

#1 #2 #3 #4

Welcome to the rebellion!  I am Super Destroyer, the warrior ambassador.  (Big fan of Marvel myself)  There is no reason why you couldn't just jump in on the challenge now.  Sure, it is halfway over, but go ahead and set some goals you might be able to reach in 3 weeks.  You will find a lot of like minded rebels on here to cheer you on.  If you have any questions, let me know.

Welcome from another newbie! I, too, and into cosplay (I'm also a burlesque performer, so I have plenty of opportunities to dress up)! My favorite is Harley Quinn (DC, uh-oh), but I have been reluctant to turn that into an act because I'd love to be closer to her fit figure. I really shouldn't let my weight stop me, but I guess that's my anal retentiveness coming out for building nerdlesque acts.

Anyway, hi, you sound bad ass. :-)

Phaedra

There is no reason why you couldn't just jump in on the challenge now. Sure, it is halfway over, but go ahead and set some goals you might be able to reach in 3 weeks.

I did indeed enter the challenge! Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Welcome spideystrength! I love the idea of treating my workouts as if I'm training for SHIELD. I'm gonna borrow that!

Haha go ahead! The idea was actually inspired by the opening scene of Winter Soldier; at first I imagined racing Steve while I ran :)

level 3 | super-human

#1 #2 #3 #4

Welcome to the rebellion! I too am a cosplayer! I've done the eleventh doctor from Doctor Who, Nightcrawler, and Gambit. Currently working on redoing my Nightcrawler and making it better with new techniques I've learned. I've fallen in love with gymnastics and the goal is to be able to do back handsprings while dressed up haha (because that would be awesome to be at comic con and see Nightcrawler back handspringing down the hall haha!)!

• Like 1

Welcome to the rebellion! I too am a cosplayer! I've done the eleventh doctor from Doctor Who, Nightcrawler, and Gambit. Currently working on redoing my Nightcrawler and making it better with new techniques I've learned. I've fallen in love with gymnastics and the goal is to be able to do back handsprings while dressed up haha (because that would be awesome to be at comic con and see Nightcrawler back handspringing down the hall haha!)!

Sweet! That would be pretty sick :)

• Like 1

level 3 | super-human

#1 #2 #3 #4

MARVEL!

I love me some Marvel as well. Would you like to play the "Who would win in a fight?" game? xD

Race: Alive | Class: Ranger | Level: 7 | STATS: Whoops~ (Yes, that's totally a stat! I checked, I swear!... >.>)

Understand that everyone needs time. Understand that everyone deserves patience. Understand that healing, and change take countless seconds, minutes and hours before real health of body and mind can be obtained at all.

"Everything lost is meant to be found."

Becoming a part of the X-men: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | Current