Forums are back in action! ×

Nerdmas Secret Santa 2014

Hate how Amazon Prime not fast anymore when it comes to shipping. How am I suppose to finish the last of my gift for my santee if I don't have that supply I needed?

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Hate how Amazon Prime not fast anymore when it comes to shipping. How am I suppose to finish the last of my gift for my santee if I don't have that supply I needed?

why isnt it fast? they still offer 2 day shipping,

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

why isnt it fast? they still offer 2 day shipping,

Never 2 days for me anymore, but it might be also where I live.

Anyone want to trade places with me? You can have home in a town that is part of a town. Plus, there's deer and actual witches.

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Okay, so, ehh...I tried signing up for this when the post first appeared. I filled out the Elfster thing to make an account but then kept getting errors when I tried logging in. I completely forgot about it after that.

I'm actually signed up?

EDIT: Managed to log on without errors now. It doesn't say I'm signed up for anything, though. Is it too late to join in?

EDIT2: NM, Just saw the post in the last page. I'll participate next year instead X)

Prime depends. Sometimes they deliver in two days, sometimes they give it to the post office for delivery on day two, and they consider that "delivered" even though the post office takes another day or two to give it to you...

• Like 2

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

Starting to get worried... The main part of my secret santa gift has NOT arrived yet.  I'm not even sure I can find the receipt.  It's a good thing I've been accumulating other add ons.  I might have to send what I have now so it gets there by the 19th and then send the rest when/if it comes in...   :grumpy:

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

To all of you who are worried about your gifts not arriving on time :) Whoever is my secret santa.. it could show up late January, and I'd still be excited :) So don't stress about it arriving late, send it whenever is convenient to you.

Happy holidays everyone :)

• Like 5

Zendikara

Level 1

Night Elf Adventurer

STR  2 ||  DEX  1 ||  STA 1 || CON 1 ||WIS 9 || CHA 3

Between Heaven and Hell

Nerfiwrich challenge

Previous Challenges =11/10/14

Goal: Pay off Visa

12%
12%

Sorry to everyone who missed the sign up date! I will make a list and send everyone reminders next year (if I remember!! lol)

Set a Google reminder. ... it will email you (I use Google calendar on my phone and just put stuff on it)
  • Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Does anyone have tips on how to ship packages internationally CHEAPLY. . .  between two north american countries. I dont want to be more specific i might give away who my Giftee is.

YellowRose

Half Elf- Level 2

(STR- 0) (STA- 2.25) (DEX- 2.25) (CON- 1.2) (WIS- 4) (CHA- 1)

Ranger (past druid)

Challanges: 1, 2, 3,

Current

Parva scintilla saepe magnam flamam excitat

- The small sparkle often initiates a large flame

Nope... Shipping internationally is getting to be quite a pain. My advice is to pack well and in as small of a box as you can manage without damaging what's inside...

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

Received the first part of my gift.  It came in an envelope similar to those Amazon send me things in, so I opened it thinking it was something else I ordered, luckily I saw the packing slip saying Secret Santa before I saw the gift. Have the envelop under my tree now, and it's so tempting to go ahead and see what is is as the envelope is already open.  Doing my best to hold off.

Side note, thanks to Noodle the tree now has no ornaments and there are pieces of branches scattered throughout the house. It looks as if someone tossed rosemary all over the place. On the plus side, the whole house is tree scented now. 

• Like 2

Current Challenge: Late start, but here at last.

Level 6 Magikarp

Past Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5

My NF Character and Epic Quest!

Does anyone have tips on how to ship packages internationally CHEAPLY. . .  between two north american countries. I dont want to be more specific i might give away who my Giftee is.

Heard https://shipgooder.com/compares shipping between the different shipping carriers. Might help

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

You really aren't suppose to be talking about your gifts, yet. Nobody is suppose to know you're opening them, people. As far as everyone knows, you're waiting until the 19th.

I been good not telling anyone I opened...opps

• Like 1

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram