Forums are back in action! ×

Nerdmas Secret Santa 2014

So looking forward to this. So what would be good time to send the gifts in the mail? Need to know since I'm going down to Tennessee for the holidays and would like to make sure it arrives on time.

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

So looking forward to this. So what would be good time to send the gifts in the mail? Need to know since I'm going down to Tennessee for the holidays and would like to make sure it arrives on time.

I would ay Dec 1-5ish depending on the distance between you and your giftee...if it's international, then ASAP after you know who you have.

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I would ay Dec 1-5ish depending on the distance between you and your giftee...if it's international, then ASAP after you know who you have.

Ok thanks.

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

I was on the fence, but I'm in again this year.  

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Im still waiting for my stained glass from last year :tongue: 

It's still on my list.  And now I remember why...  I wasn't sure what RBStar meant...  Thanks for that reminder.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Make that 16, headed to sign up now.

**Edit** I was able to sign up for the account, now how do I join the group/exchange???

It seems like it just takes a few hours for the account sign up to register with Elfster and then you are "in", so if you dont get an email with a notice that you are in, click the link again up top in a few hours. 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I've noticed that several people have posted T-shirts on their wish lists (including myself), if you're asking for clothing, can you please post your size here? I'd hate to draw someone's name and then send them a T-shirt that doesn't fit! My myself, I'm a 2x in most shirt sizes. I've been trying to include it on the end of the description for the shirts I picked, but when I was looking through other people's lists I noticed some people hadn't listed the sizes.

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Late start, but here at last.

Level 6 Magikarp

Past Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5

My NF Character and Epic Quest!

If you find something you like online, copy the address and paste it into the search function on your wish list.  It will bring up the item and you can add it from there.  Very useful.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'm in too!   I tried to add some NF Tees to my list but it wasn't very friendly.  let the record state that I am extremely interested in the NF women's tank (XL) and the women's shield Tee (XL).  Anyone happen to know if the sizes on NF gear runs small or large?

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

I'm in too!   I tried to add some NF Tees to my list but it wasn't very friendly.  let the record state that I am extremely interested in the NF women's tank (L) and the women's shield Tee (XL).  Anyone happen to know if the sizes on NF gear runs small or large?

I can't say about the sizing, but I ran into the same issue. I copied the title of the shirt into the text and then just listed the size I wanted. So, for the women's shield tee, I would write "Women's Shield Tee - XL"

Kareesh

Halfling | Rebel

[Level: 1]

Current Challenge

I can't say about the sizing, but I ran into the same issue. I copied the title of the shirt into the text and then just listed the size I wanted. So, for the women's shield tee, I would write "Women's Shield Tee - XL"

I did the same thing for anything with size options

Level 2 Warforged Druid