Forums are back in action! ×

Random Thoughts of Randomness

18 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

Even women's "boy short" underwear ride up the ass. They are constructed like two rectangles with a strip of fabric in the middle, at least all of the ones I have tried in the past. I gave up on them years ago. If someone knows of a brand of women's underwear that are actually constructed like actual boy shorts, please let me know ASAP. 

I get a wedgie with any womens knicker other that the Ass Flossing kind, which come with a built in wedgie but for some reason they're perfectly comfortable. I can't go the type that are supposed to cover your bum, I just end up with a wedgie 3/4" thick. :( 

I either wear Ass Flossing Knickers or full on men's boxers, there is no in between. 

18 hours ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

You could always try men's boxer briefs, little bit longer in the legs than boy shorts

^^^ that's the thingies! Boxer briefs, the kind which are like booty shorts. But with a bit extra in the crotch. :P 

17 hours ago, RandMart said:

This is not always prudent

A few weeks ago, a pair of girls were on the weights near me

The uniform of the day was sport bra, tank top, soccer shorts ... when either laid back to do her bench presses ... just let me say: here were no more secrets

:blink: I'm struggling to see how you would be given much of a view...? Were you also lying down? 

PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT in the habit of upskirting [or up-SHORTing, as the case may be]... more like "Did I just see ...?"

Ha! Fat chance anyone here is going to believe THAT! :highly_amused: 

• Like 4

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

[wrong thread]

• Like 1

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

I'm giving this turmeric "golden milk" fad a try.  Tastes okay, seems very soothing, but that might just be because I'm sipping hot milk.  Drinking something bright yellow (that didn't come with sports logos all over it) is sort of novel.

• Like 1

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Ever since I was a kid

On the backs of my two eyelids

I hid two Teleprompters there

Transmitting words from who knows where

Walkie-talkie on a mission

Roger, roger will I listen

Or will I just pass it along

No form of a sing-a-long

When muse annoys, devoid and null

I feel a tingle in my skull

Like ticker tape the words appear

There’s a parade between my ears

I preach self-love I know it’s true

It’s easier to say than do

I send the messages to you

But now I need to hear them too

I am beautiful I am powerful I am strong and I am loveable

I am beautiful I am powerful I am strong and I am loveable

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

16 hours ago, ThisMissisup2nogood said:

"...YOU LITTLE TURD BURGLAR!!" 

- overheard at work. Three seconds ago.

Odd thing to steal...

• Like 2

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

4 hours ago, Tomu-san said:

Odd thing to steal...

I'm wondering more about the 'how' part.. :P

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

3 minutes ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

Well first you have to really lube up from your hand to your elbow.......

Yeah, breaking and entering alright.. I guess that must've been why said co-worker was yelling too :D

• Like 2

For three comic book characters dueling, I'd like to see Spider-man, Deadpool and John Constantine.  The fight might not be spectacular, but the snark would totally be worth it.

• Like 5

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

shits and giggles lets see if any nerds can solve this problem (will try to write it as a common core problem)

Judge Wopner wants to fit 50 people around a square, you have two 8ft tables, two 6ft tables, and two 4ft press tables. How do you set up the tables and chairs; Rules you can not put anyone into the middle of the square, everyone at the tables must be able to see each other and no one can sit on each others laps.

And for the people that are like me and will try to figure this out, just remember how big your butt is.

• Like 1

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

16 minutes ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

shits and giggles lets see if any nerds can solve this problem (will try to write it as a common core problem)

Judge Wopner wants to fit 50 people around a square, you have two 8ft tables, two 6ft tables, and two 4ft press tables. How do you set up the tables and chairs; Rules you can not put anyone into the middle of the square, everyone at the tables must be able to see each other and no one can sit on each others laps.

And for the people that are like me and will try to figure this out, just remember how big your butt is.

D3TGDKO.gif

I attempted to cheat by googling it and yielded only guides on how to organize seating for a party. 

*hangs head in shame*

Stella   ::   Sprightly Elf   ::   Level 1

Me!      ::    Battle log       ::   Challenge

34 minutes ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

How much space is the average persona going to take? How wide are each of the tables?

they / them  |  half-orc paladin ( oath of the watcher )   --   lv 0

Challenge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20Battle Log ~ Epic Quest