Forums are back in action! ×

1 hour ago, Rhovaniel said:

It's surprising how getting dressed in the morning can have a huge impact on your day. Days when I don't get dressed are rare, but they are without fail my most unproductive days. It's great that you recognise that about yourself and are actively working to fix it. 

Good Luck with your quest chains, Yeti! And good luck on those 6am starts!

It really is, and truth be told I think it has a lot to do with my reasonably new reluctance to leave home when I'm not working. I remember my pyjama days being highly unproductive back when I was in uni, so it makes no sense for me to live like that now, especially when I'm trying to actually be productive!

And thanks, I'm going to need it!

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

14 hours ago, Marauder said:

Working at home, I am especially guilty of changing out of my pajamas into new pajamas, especially this time of year when its so cold and I just want to stay inside.  I try to keep those days to a minimum, but sometimes its tough.  I'm sorry about your bathroom nap.  Nausea is just the worst.  Feel better!

I think if I worked from home I might never leave my bed... Funnily enough it isn't as cold as it usually is this time of year, so I don't have that one to fall back on right now! And thanks, the nausea hasn't made a comeback yet, and I'm hoping it'll stay away tonight as well.

• Like 1

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

1 minute ago, iatetheyeti said:

I think if I worked from home I might never leave my bed... Funnily enough it isn't as cold as it usually is this time of year, so I don't have that one to fall back on right now! And thanks, the nausea hasn't made a comeback yet, and I'm hoping it'll stay away tonight as well.

Heh, that's why I refuse to get a laptop.  LOL.  The struggle would be too much for me.  

• Like 1

Rangering since Sept 2015

Congrats on the job! Sounds like you've got some people in your corner there, though I hear you on the cash training, not my favourite thing in the world to do... Hopefully that's an empty threat, just wow them with your meat slicing skills, and maybe count out your change wrong whenever you buy something, just to be safe... :)

Glad to hear the headache and nausea have both passed, sounds like a rough couple of days. It's great you've got a plan to combat the pyjama blahs, like Rhovaniel says, just putting on pants can make a big difference. I know for me, if I want to get even the littlest thing done, even just around the house, I definitely have to dig out some jeans and belt.

• Like 3

Dare mighty things

The new quest chain sounds like a great idea, I hope it works for you. What's in your self-care checklist if you don't mind sharing?

• Like 1

Level 21 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 18  -  CON: 22  -  CHA: 11  -  SAN: 19  -  INT: 17

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Get going!

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map - 2022 road map/wrap-up

3 hours ago, Marauder said:

Heh, that's why I refuse to get a laptop.  LOL.  The struggle would be too much for me.  

If my internet signal was anything more than 'meh' in any rooms other than my living room and spare room, I'm sure I'd be in much the same boat!

3 hours ago, obax said:

Congrats on the job! Sounds like you've got some people in your corner there, though I hear you on the cash training, not my favourite thing in the world to do... Hopefully that's an empty threat, just wow them with your meat slicing skills, and maybe count out your change wrong whenever you buy something, just to be safe... :)

Glad to hear the headache and nausea have both passed, sounds like a rough couple of days. It's great you've got a plan to combat the pyjama blahs, like Rhovaniel says, just putting on pants can make a big difference. I know for me, if I want to get even the littlest thing done, even just around the house, I definitely have to dig out some jeans and belt.

More than I initially thought, which is quite a pleasant surprise. Heh, I think I've wowed plenty of people by not having sliced off any of my fingers (yet), and enough managers know about my troubles with numbers to back me up should this threat not prove empty and I protest against it!

It's definitely made a difference so far, even in this short time. Just need to keep up the habit, I guess, and hopefully that'll be half of the battle won.

1 hour ago, Jarric said:

The new quest chain sounds like a great idea, I hope it works for you. What's in your self-care checklist if you don't mind sharing?

I'm hoping it does too!

Well, I kinda have five checklists (work day, day off, extreme low, no sleep, shark week) because I've found over time that trying to treat everything the same no matter what doesn't work out well for. My work day checklist consists mostly of making sure I get up without over-sleeping, hydrate, listen to a song that matches my mood requirements, take care of all personal hygiene matters, and dress appropriately for whatever I'm about to do, and my day off is a little more detailed as I generally have more time. Whereas my extreme low list is basically a step-by-step 'how to get through the day' kind of thing, similar to the no sleep checklist (which helps prevent me overloading on caffeine that will be just as disruptive later in the day), and shark week is a whole different set of things to check off entirely.

It's strange, most of them are tiny little things that a lot of folks wouldn't have to think twice about doing, but somehow I need to keep reminding myself that I need to drink something after multiple hours without sustenance and that it's generally more helpful to remember to apply deodorant before getting fully dressed...

• Like 4

Quest Chain: Move

D1:

D2:

D3: X (I’m thinking burpee penalties now…)

Boss progress: N/A today

Quest Chain: Spartan

D1:

D2: X (sank a load of carbs and protein during lunch today, chicken fajitas and chips courtesy of my favourite canteen staff)

D3:

Boss progress: N/A for today

Quest Chain: Mental Health

D1:

D2:

D3:

Boss progress: Part one involves travel plans. Travel involves roughly five or so hours on a train each way, plus whatever wait time between my two connecting trains. This is the part that’s easy enough to plan, and plan it I have.

===========

No repeat of the nausea or headaches last night, but damned if I slept more than half an hour at a time. I’m hoping for better tonight. I need better tonight. Today was tiring, to say the least. Walked in through heavy rain being driven right into my face (must remember to take a spare pair of socks tomorrow, shoes got flooded), then found my rota had been changed for today’s shift. It indicated a start of 7am instead of 6am. Had anyone told me? Nope.

Of course at that point FDO said hello, and I turned around spitting fire and brimstone.

Luckily she’s used to morning me.

Ended up doing my original shift, the highlights of which included a full blown presentation on xmas display tactics from Kind of an Asshole, customer who hated me for not being in two places at once, customers who laughed and joked and wished me a merry christmas, the morning delivery from hell, and a portion somewhere in the middle where I genuinely thought I’d dislocated my elbow.

It hurt.

But it’s intact.

Sometimes I'm convinced my body actually hates me, but then I remember all of the times I've injured it and failed to follow through the proper recovery and physio procedures... That elbow was the one I fractured in my second year of uni.

I made sure to do the productive bits as soon as I got in the door, most of them before even taking off my shoes, because I knew once I sat down that’d be it. And it was. I haven’t moved much since.

Though to be fair, my kitchen looks better than it has done in a long time.

• Like 4

D1:

D2:

D3: X

D1:

D2: X

D1:

D2:

D3:

===========

Tired and sore and retail Christmases suck.

Spent today with a splint on my right hand after my wrist basically erupted with pain. The immobilisation helped with that, but it didn’t exactly make life easy considering I am right handed and when I write with my left hand it looks like a primary school child did it (and we have to write in prices for our reduced meats…).

But hey, I survived.

It was almost for nothing as I about had a heart attack when I saw the letter hanging out of my letterbox. I pulled it out as I unlocked my door. Mistake. It had the usual name and address, and the only other thing I could see through that little see-through window were the words ‘citation’ and ‘court’.

My reaction wasn’t great (apparently “What the fruited fuck is this?” is not an appropriate response when there are young children in earshot. I apologised and got inside very quickly after that…).

I thought it had something to do with The Thing I’d been dealing with for the past couple of months, even though that is largely done and dusted and didn’t require any kinds of court summonings. Apparently that’s going to remain a prominent worry for a while.

As it turns out, it was a jury service citation.

For February.

For the week I have booked off of work as a holiday.

...yay?

I guess if it lasts longer than a week then at least I can claim back for loss of earnings.

No clue what to expect, and now that I know it’s coming you can bet I’m gonna worry about that too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

My reaction wasn’t great (apparently “What the fruited fuck is this?” is not an appropriate response when there are young children in earshot. I apologised and got inside very quickly after that…).

Lol. I can actually imagine this happening. 

I thought it had something to do with The Thing I’d been dealing with for the past couple of months, even though that is largely done and dusted and didn’t require any kinds of court summonings. Apparently that’s going to remain a prominent worry for a while.

I don't know what The Thing is, but is there something you can do to find out if whatever it is is dealt with once and for all, to give you peace of mind?

As it turns out, it was a jury service citation.

For February.

For the week I have booked off of work as a holiday.

Jury service on your holiday week sounds awful... I'm sure you can defer jury service though, so long as it's the first time you've deferred it and you still complete a jury service within a year... I think one of my Mum's friends did that. 

Also, major kudos for battling through both retail at Christmas and a painful wrist. Hope it heals up soon :)

• Like 2

“All You Have To Decide Is What To Do With The Time That Is Given To You.” - Gandalf

Journey to the Mountain of Knowledge - Chapter One: A Pocketful of hope (current challenge)

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|2728 29|30 A Bold New Year   Rhovaniel forges herself anew 

The Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Dúnedain Ranger: Vol I, Vol IIVol III, Interim| Vol IV|Vol V 

19 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

Lol. I can actually imagine this happening. 

I don't know what The Thing is, but is there something you can do to find out if whatever it is is dealt with once and for all, to give you peace of mind?

Jury service on your holiday week sounds awful... I'm sure you can defer jury service though, so long as it's the first time you've deferred it and you still complete a jury service within a year... I think one of my Mum's friends did that. 

Also, major kudos for battling through both retail at Christmas and a painful wrist. Hope it heals up soon :)

The thing is mostly dealt with, and there won't be any further issues with it, but it still niggles at me from time to time anyway, unfortunately. It's just one of those things...

I don't really have a good reason to defer it though, and truth be told I didn't really have anything planned for my holiday anyway! So either I get a chance to make a difference, or I sit in a room for eight hours and read. It's not a bad shout either way, and even if it runs past seven days, I can claim for time off work.

Heh, retail Christmas and the wrist both got worse today, I'm just hoping it doesn't get worse still tomorrow...

15 hours ago, Marauder said:

Jury duty is no fun and definitely no fun on a planned holiday!  Hope that hand just needed a bit of a rest and you're felling better soon!

Doesn't seem like it, but I'm trying to think positive about it. At the same time, I'm hoping it's for something small. Unpaid parking tickets or something. 

D1:

D2:

D1:

D1:

D2:

D3:

===========

It’s Christmas.

I’m not a fan of this time of year and I usually take steps to distract myself suitably. Last year it involved working and shots.

This year it involves music, housework, and cider.

Here’s the thing: Christmas is what you make it.

I’m not Christian or Jewish or really any kind of religious. I don’t live close to family or friends. I don’t have any events to attend.

What I do have is a day with a free pass to eat, drink, and be merry. And that is what I did and what I’m currently doing, and I’m beyond grateful that I can actually do this. Sure, it’s budget meatballs, noodles, and tinned veg with cut-price apple pie for dessert, but it’s better food than I’ve had in a while, I’ve been able to put the heating on, I’ve got a few bottles of my favourite cider, and I’m in a great mood.

That’s my Christmas, and I’m happy with it.

Thing is, in the run up to it I’ve had people constantly tell me how awful it is that I’ll be spending it alone, that I won’t have a full traditional spread of food, that I’m not doing Christmas gifts.

And I felt bad about it. I felt truly shit about it, to the point where, between that and work (retail Christmases are as bad as I remember them being and at one point the stress and horrific customers had me in tears whilst still at work), I was prepared to just stay in bed all day and pretend it wasn’t happening.

I don’t really know where the change of heart came from.

I got up relatively early this morning, had my coffee and a passable kind of brunch, then spent approximately an hour in the shower having a minor existential crises.

Somehow I came out of the other side of that in a good mood.

Non-traditional food? Awesome, it’s hot and tasty and even halfway nutritious. Alone? Great, music loud, no one to judge my lack of singing or dancing talent. Storm raging outside? Well hey, I’ve got working heating inside.

I’m celebrating what I have, and no one can make me feel bad about that.

• Like 3

Hubs is Christian, I am not. We live 10 hours away from family and neither of us inherited the holiday spirit. We don't decorate or exchange presents. Our tradition is to go to the movies on Christmas (just got back from watching Rogue One) and not being with family until New Years. Everyone acts like this is so bad and that we must be pitied but it works out very well for us and we're happy. 

I'm glad you were able to find happiness in your non-traditional Christmas this year. It's just more proof that you don't have to do whats "normal" or "expected" to be happy. I'm also glad you were able to get your heat back on, that certainly had to help :)

• Like 1

Here’s the thing: Christmas is what you make it.

Exactly! Society, media (especially marketing companies) sell us this cosy, family centred, gift giving fantasy story and tell us that this is what Christmas is, that we should feel bad for people alone, or who are working on Christmas, etc. But everyone is different. Some people see it as just another day, others the chance to actually connect with family again. You hit the nail on the head - Christmas is what you make it, and the fantasy is just marketing. Christmas is whatever you want it to be. And gift exchanges have all but lost the true meaning now. Few remember that it's supposed to be about sentiment, and giving something to show appreciation of that person, not how much you spend or what you receive. I try to, but it's hard with kids, etc. Though I made my mum cry when I gave her a hand-made CD (songs downloaded from iTunes or that I already had and burned onto a blank disc) with all the songs we played at both her parent's funerals, that she had mentioned once that she wanted to try and collect. It barely cost a thing and it was by far the present that she appreciated the most). 

That’s my Christmas, and I’m happy with it.

This. ^^

I’m celebrating what I have, and no one can make me feel bad about that.

If anyone is trying to make you feel bad about your christmas, then the problem is with them, not with you. I for one, merely raise my glass to you (non-alcoholic, since I am trailing the no drinking thing) and say Merry Christmas :) 

• Like 1

“All You Have To Decide Is What To Do With The Time That Is Given To You.” - Gandalf

Journey to the Mountain of Knowledge - Chapter One: A Pocketful of hope (current challenge)

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|2728 29|30 A Bold New Year   Rhovaniel forges herself anew 

The Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Dúnedain Ranger: Vol I, Vol IIVol III, Interim| Vol IV|Vol V 

22 hours ago, Maigahane said:

Hubs is Christian, I am not. We live 10 hours away from family and neither of us inherited the holiday spirit. We don't decorate or exchange presents. Our tradition is to go to the movies on Christmas (just got back from watching Rogue One) and not being with family until New Years. Everyone acts like this is so bad and that we must be pitied but it works out very well for us and we're happy. 

I'm glad you were able to find happiness in your non-traditional Christmas this year. It's just more proof that you don't have to do whats "normal" or "expected" to be happy. I'm also glad you were able to get your heat back on, that certainly had to help :)

Honestly, if I lived in the same location as a cinema, I'd absolutely take up that tradition! Unfortunately it seems that no matter what, the 'traditional' mindset is a difficult one to shift. You'd think people would be happy for you if they knew you were happy with your plans, but...

Heh, and yes, the heating being on did help!

19 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

Exactly! Society, media (especially marketing companies) sell us this cosy, family centred, gift giving fantasy story and tell us that this is what Christmas is, that we should feel bad for people alone, or who are working on Christmas, etc. But everyone is different. Some people see it as just another day, others the chance to actually connect with family again. You hit the nail on the head - Christmas is what you make it, and the fantasy is just marketing. Christmas is whatever you want it to be. And gift exchanges have all but lost the true meaning now. Few remember that it's supposed to be about sentiment, and giving something to show appreciation of that person, not how much you spend or what you receive. I try to, but it's hard with kids, etc. Though I made my mum cry when I gave her a hand-made CD (songs downloaded from iTunes or that I already had and burned onto a blank disc) with all the songs we played at both her parent's funerals, that she had mentioned once that she wanted to try and collect. It barely cost a thing and it was by far the present that she appreciated the most). 

This. ^^

If anyone is trying to make you feel bad about your christmas, then the problem is with them, not with you. I for one, merely raise my glass to you (non-alcoholic, since I am trailing the no drinking thing) and say Merry Christmas :) 

You know, I think I coped with it better this year having gone without a TV for so long and as a result not being continuously exposed to the 'perfect Christmas' type of adverts that flood the channels this time of year. Sure, that sort of marketing sells to the masses and all, but it kinda makes others feel crappy for the automatic assumption that their different idea of Christmas is not perfect. I mean, yeah, I'd have liked to have been able to get to visit the people I care about, but I'm perfectly capable of having my own kind of perfect Christmas and no one has any right to make me feel bad about that.

Heh, and so far none have tried it, but then there was only a skeleton staff working today (which is what happens when you tell everyone boxing day is voluntary). Tomorrow will be the real challenge, I think...

• Like 2

Happy Christmas (belated)! Sounds like you made a real day of it!

Out of curiosity, what ciders do you like best? No idea if I can get any of them here, but I'm always on the lookout for new ones to try.

(I feel like I've maybe asked that before? Or maybe not...? My brain does not recall the answer if there was one, anyway...)

• Like 1

Dare mighty things

1 hour ago, obax said:

Happy Christmas (belated)! Sounds like you made a real day of it!

Out of curiosity, what ciders do you like best? No idea if I can get any of them here, but I'm always on the lookout for new ones to try.

(I feel like I've maybe asked that before? Or maybe not...? My brain does not recall the answer if there was one, anyway...)

Happy belated Christmas to you too :D 

Heh, now you see, my favourite ciders are all UK based and often a pain to get here, never mind internationally! My newest find is Blind Pig, and I'm quite partial to the whiskey and honey brew they do. Brothers is another one, but nowhere on this side of the country seems to stock their full range. And then there's Thistly Cross, which is about as Scottish as it sounds! They do a heavenly whiskey cask cider.

D1:

D2:

D1:

D1:

D2:

D3:

===========

My body is master of the reverse hangover.

I went into work today feeling alright, a little tired and a little rough maybe, but perfectly functional. And then it disintegrated.

It’s not like I was drunk yesterday, I just had more in one go than I’ve had since roundabout February/March and clearly I’m out of practice. But hey, this year I turned up to work sober, which is a step better than I did last year.

...though in my defence last year it was my boss who was responsible for getting me drunk.

This time around I had a ten hour shift at double time with the RO and PHDM, and the only other person on counters was D, which was fine. We had a good laugh, and he took the reverse hangover thing in good humour.

I’ve given myself the day off again so I can rest up properly and recover. A touch of a hangover is one thing, but I’m definitely coming down with something. My throat is swollen, I’m coughing fairly regularly, and I’m a snot factory once more.

Yay me.

Back on track tomorrow, and since they put out the new challenge dates I’ve been thinking about whether or not to jump back into things. I think I’ve worked something out, but it needs some tweaking and some serious thinking.

And tonight is not a night for serious thinking.

Tonight is a night for stuffing my face with carbs and reading (moved on to the next installment of the Malazan Books of the Fallen, Memories of Ice. I’m really quite enjoying the series so far, though I do have a small pile of nitpicks…).

Tomorrow I’m in work at 10am, and I would love to be in bed by 10pm, assuming my extra-festive neighbours can shut themselves up that early.

• Like 5

D1:

D2:

D1:

D1:

D2:

D3:

===========

I got home to find Carrie Fisher died.

2016 can go eat a dick.

Aside from that, today wasn’t so bad. Plague protocols are in effect because I’m definitely ill, the coughing and pain and sinus troubles and everything else make that a fairly undeniable fact right now. It was enough that I was glad when FDO whisked me away from the deli to help her out with reductions, it meant getting out of the cold for a while.

The only sticking point is that I don’t have any days off this week, so I’m going to do my level best to overturn my voluntary shift on Sunday. I need some kind of rest, and as the rota for next week has gone mysteriously missing, for all I know I could be working upwards of nine days in a row.

Not happening.

CO (I finally found a name for my current manager, and it works as Counter Overlord, Commanding Officer, of even Currant Overlord as she is indeed all of these things) is in full support of me taking back my Sunday shift, which is something.

Plus she bought me a chicken.

Honestly, today’s been ok.

• Like 4

Counter Overlord... I like it! 

I too, heard about Carrie Fisher and for a moment did not want to accept it. Why her? She was only 60. Too young for something like this. It's awful news and I want to kick 2016 in the nuts, since that's what it's doing to us. 

Anyway, I hope you manage to get your Sunday back and get some decent rest. Plague Protocols sounds like a very wise decision. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

13 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

Counter Overlord... I like it! 

I too, heard about Carrie Fisher and for a moment did not want to accept it. Why her? She was only 60. Too young for something like this. It's awful news and I want to kick 2016 in the nuts, since that's what it's doing to us. 

Anyway, I hope you manage to get your Sunday back and get some decent rest. Plague Protocols sounds like a very wise decision. 

2016 seems to be the year of the reaper, that's for sure...

And I was almost successful in getting my Sunday back. CSM seems to think it'll be fine, but she's going to double check with the RO just to be sure. So it's almost a win!

• Like 3

D1:

D2:

D1:

D1:

D2:

D3:

===========

Today has been an actual fustercluck.

Got in to open, found I’m the only person on deli and the list of things needing done is growing by the minute.

Ok.

I can deal with that. It just means I’ll be rushing about a bit.

And then the computer system went down.

That means a complete inability to do stock counts (essential) and reductions (also essential when you have about a millions things needing to be sold that same day).

Add constant queues, a trainee who outright refused to listen to anything I said and instead just idled by the counter, and the next deli person (who was due in an hour and fifteen minutes after I left, which is spectacularly bad scheduling) most likely not turning up due to calling in sick yesterday…

Had to hide away and have a shared rant with NFDO about the shit we were being faced with.

(I have a Potential Bonus Major Issue on the horizon which is prodding my anxiety hard, but right now it’s about 50/50 as to whether it’ll come to anything or not. I’ll know more if the rota for next week ever reappears, and more still when I’ve had a talk with the CO.)

On the plus side, tonight I dined on venison.

Apparently the only good thing about retail Christmases is the excess of stock which all needs reduced at once, which is how I got hold of a cut of venison for £1.99 (where it was once £27.39).

In at 11:30am tomorrow to face the wrath of CO. Should be fun.

Plague protocols still in place. Planning a trip to the doctor next week. Mostly for the tendonitis flare ups, but if the cough is still hanging around I’ll get that checked out too. I’ve been paranoid about my lasting coughs ever since I got hit with bronchitis.

Tonight, I read.

I’m actually enthralled by my current book. It’s actually great to reclaim my bookworm title again!

• Like 2

Wow, that's cheap venison, nice one! Glad you enjoyed your Christmas, it sounds really fun.

With the jury duty, I have a feeling that you can't use up holiday days when you're on a jury, in the same way that you can't take holiday if you're signed off sick. I might be wrong, but it would be worth looking into online or someone like Citizens Advice Bureau might be able to tell you more.

Hope work's better today :) .

ETA: Here's the government advice page on jury service if you haven't come across it already: https://www.gov.uk/jury-service/taking-time-off-work

• Like 1

Level 21 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 18  -  CON: 22  -  CHA: 11  -  SAN: 19  -  INT: 17

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Get going!

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map - 2022 road map/wrap-up