Who Wants To Win A Nerd Fitness T-Shirt?

Here's the contest:

For each my blog posts in this current 6-week challenge, I used a slightly altered movie quote. Can you guess them all?

Show off your movie trivia powers, or your Google-Fu!

Tomorrow night (Sunday, February 12th) around 10pm CST, I'll post my final blog post of this challenge, giving you 42 titles to guess.

PM me the answers (in order, starting with January 2nd) by Saturday, February 18th. In the event that multiple get them all correct, I'll pick a name at random.

The winner gets their own NF T-shirt!

http://nerdfitness.com/community/blog.php?70-67alecto

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

does that come in a children's XS...? 'cause i like walking around the gym looking like my muscles are about to rip my shirt apart... and outside of spandex, cotton shirts will only give off this effect if i buy it 1-2 sizes smaller than what i normally wear...

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

Psst. The current 6 week challenge ends on 2/20 *it's really 7 weeks long*

<3

Unless you're not following the format as posted at the beginning of the challenge, then carry on! :D

[Pixie | Warrior] Carjack: Muscles don't get confused. They only get angry. | Catspaw: I'm always willing to help dig holes for your bodies. | Twitter | Instagram | chammy has a log | chammy competes at the end

Unfortunately I'm not enough of a movie buff...I recognize a handful of them, but I'm not sure I could come up with the whole list...my Google-fu isn't quite up to blackbelt levels, especially with modified quotes...

"Then laugh, leaning back in my arms; For life's not a paragraph, And death, I think, is no parenthesis." ~ E.E. Cummings

Level 1 Tiefling Adventurer

Paladin of Stick 'Em With the Pointy End

Unfortunately I'm not enough of a movie buff...I recognize a handful of them, but I'm not sure I could come up with the whole list...my Google-fu isn't quite up to blackbelt levels, especially with modified quotes...

You can't win if you don't try! You've got a week.

I've made my last blog post for this challenge...have at it!

Ha! this is awesome! I've been giggling at your blog titles all challenge :) Here's hoping I know what I'm giggling at :P

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Ok, the contest is over and the submissions are all in and reviewed.

Only ONE person got them all right. One of them was a trickier question than I expected. There were a few that I would have accepted multiple answers on:

Blogs? We don't need no stinking blogs! - Treasure of the Sierra Madre/Blazing Saddles/UHF

My God...it's full of Blogs! - 2010: The Year We Make Contact

You're gonna need a bigger blog - Jaws

It's 106 Miles to Chicago, But We're On A Mission From Blog - Blues Brothers

Mother of Blog! - Supertroopers (video was included since it was so generic)

If You Blog It, He Will Come - Field of Dreams

It's An Autonomous Blog for Mid-Mall Snacking - Mallrats

Blogs Are Like A Box Of Chocolates. You Never Know What You're Gonna Get. - Forrest Gump

We Gotta Get Blogs. Then We Get The Khakis. Then We Get The Chicks. - BASEketball

Our Arrows Will Blot Out The Sun. Then We Will Blog In The Shade. - The 300 Spartans/300

Good? Bad? I'm The Guy With the Blog. - Army of Darkness

You'll Blog Your Eye Out! - Christmas Story

All Those Moments Will Be Lost in Time. Like Tears In The Rain. Time...To Blog. - Bladerunner

What We Blog In Life, Echoes In Eternity. - Gladiator

The Worst Blog In Scotland. - Trainspotting

I Tell You What I'd Do With A Million Dollars. Two Blogs At The Same Time. - Office Space

Are You Gonna Blog All Day, Little Doggie? Or Are You Gonna Bite? - Reservoir Dogs

Get Busy Blogging, Or Get Busy Dying. - Shawshank Redemption

They May Take Our Blogs, But They'll Never Take... OUR FREEDOM! - Braveheart

This Entire Blog Is A Serious Misallocation Of Valuable Military Resources - Saving Private Ryan

We're Blogging On An Express Elevator To Hell. Going Down! - Aliens

Your Subconscious Is Looking For The Blogger; Me. Quick, Give Me A Kiss - Inception

You Just Watch Yourself. We're Wanted Men. I Have A Death Sentence On 12 Blogs. - Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

You Will Not Laugh. You Will Not Cry. You Will Blog By The Numbers. I Will Teach You. - Full Metal Jacket

Go In That Bag And Find My Wallet. It's The One That Says Bad Motherblogger - Pulp Fiction

Blogs. Why Did It Have To Be Blogs? - Raiders of the Lost Ark

Rubber Tubing, Gas, Saw, Gloves, Cuffs, Razor Wire, Hatchet, Gladys, And My Blog. - Sin City

You Need To Blog It. I Can't Blog It For You. It Wouldn't Be Fair. - No Country For Old Men

Blogs Don't Feel Pain. I Do. Don't Do That Again. - Terminator

You Guys Wanna Go See A Dead Blog? - Stand By Me

You're Gonna Eat Lightning, and You're Gonna Crap Blogs! - Rocky

You Sly Blog! You Got Me Monologuing! - Incredibles

What We're Dealing With Here Is A Complete Lack Of Respect For The Blog - Smokey and the Bandit

Be Careful What You Shoot At. Most Blogs In Here Don't React Too Well To Bullets. - Hunt For Red October

Life Is Pain, Highness. Anyone Who Blogs Differently Is Selling Something. - Princess Bride

I Don't Want To Blog Anything Bought Or Processed, Or Buy Anything Sold Or Processed - Say Anything

You've Given Me Your Blog. Calmly. Coolly. Entirely without incident. - Equilibrium

I Could Be The Walrus. I'd Still Have To Blog Rides Off People - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

You're All Worthless And Weak! Now Blog And Give Me Twenty! - Animal House

Can I Borrow Your Towel For A Sec? My Blog Just Hit A Water Buffalo. - Fletch

You're A Lot Of Blog, You Know That? Yeah, Wanna Make 14 Dollars The Hard Way? - Caddyshack

I Tell You This,In Any Blog It's A Guy Whose Willing To Die Whose Gonna Win That Inch - Any Given Sunday

Everyone who sent in a complete list of answers got all of these except #2.

I know what you're doing right now:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1829[/ATTACH]

My God...it's full of stars was said at the beginning of 2010: The Year We Make Contact. It is often mistakenly attributed to 2001: A Spacy Odyssey because the events surrounding the quote take place in that movie but the actual scene is from the sequel. It does, however, appear in the novel 2001.

I don't feel too bad about it, because if you google "My God It's Full Of Stars", the first hit the wiki of the 2001(book), the 2nd is the wiki for the 2010 movie, the 3rd is the youtube clip of the intro from 2010, and the 4th is a web page talking about how that quote didn't appear in 2001, but instead was in 2010.

The winner is....Burizado.

Thanks to everyone for playing!

post-70-13567243377152_thumb.jpg