Restarting for the last time

i know, sounds ominous, right. Like it's go big or go home time! Well it kinda is. I've been a guy who's bounced around in his weight the last 10 years. I'm 5'9, and been as low as 207 lbs and as high as 255 lbs. I've struggled with food from the type to the amount, and some of it is stress eating some of it is 'feel good eating' and some is just 'i'm out with my people eating'. So my goals are as follows: (I've really been told I need a to do list)

Weight: 200 lbs, current around 240

Water daily intake (Water intake minus any caffeine liquid intake) - 80 oz on average, currently..I'll bet I'm around 24 oz

Recover from shoulder injuries, doing PT for it currently. Have an overly tight capsule

Work out portion issues (during the work week I'll eat typically as follows) ((I'll show irregularities and be honest with frequency after))

Morning: 

Fairlife Whole Milk 16 oz

Quest Protein Bar

Morning Snack:

Quest Bar (50% of time)

V8 drink

Lunch:

10-16 oz of meat (recently its been ribeye)

Some green beans

Hummus (generally a double portion)

Carrots (matched to hummus)

After lunch:

Usually nothing, but trying to do 2 scoops ON protein

Dinner: 

Usually nothing

So, now for irregularities, and I find my excuses for these valid at the time but crap in retrospect. 

Yesterday I had 2 Ham Egg and Cheese on an English Muffin from DD and a large Ice Caramel Macchiato because toddler son had rough night sleeping and things were stressful that morning so I told myself I needed 'something'

Monday I brought in Milk Chocolate Pistachio Toffee because I had it left over from the weekend and just wanted to finish the temptation. It was a tub of it so lets just say it was probably 6 servings

Sunday: This was mothers day so other than this very meaty sub, having desert ice cream and drinking 2 beers, I really didn't eat much else... maybe finished the BWs

Saturday was Buffalo Wild Wings large boneless and a full cheesecurds thing, bag of caramel latte malt balls that I think were 6 servings by the bag. 

Friday was Chicken Parm Sub, Package of Macaroons, some salted Caramel Sour dough pieces... 

Ok...after reading all this... well I think I know where to start... I also need to work on just talking to peeps when I'm stressed out and bothered. So hopefully I can get somewhere with this start. 

• Like 2

Welcome.  If your are looking for poeple to talk to you have come to the right place :)

Out of curiosity, what falvors do you like in your protein?  I usually have ON or Quest at least once a day and find that I love some flavors while others make me want to hurl (and some are just meh)

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Thanks, I've been here awhile, but just not great on forums so posted very infrequently. Too much of the 'Oh my gosh, no one posted so no one cares kinda thing'. 

As for ON: I'm not too picky, but picked up Vanilla and Double chocolate because I got those in 8 lb bags pretty cheap. As for Quest, I do cookie dough, double chocolate, cookies and cream, white chocolate for the wife, and a chocolate mint... They aren't bad..but I'm not picky on flavor

Chocolate mint is one of my favorites for quest (together with blueberry muffin and s'mores), but chocolate mint ON is an abomination straight from the devil's buttcrack

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

1 hour ago, MegaCarp said:

The same weirdo who watched a nerdy corpse piss and moan on his overnight ruck... Heh, time to get my head on straight RP

Look, I was only dead for like, 20 minutes.

Also I was too exhausted to be able to piss and moan on the ruck.

So NYAH.

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School