Forums are back in action! ×

Your personal Battle Theme Song

Amon Amarth - Death in Fire

41739-did-we-just-become-best-friend-rU0

• Like 2

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

Oh Gods, I'm so jealous.  One of my life dreams (should make a spot on my Epic Quest, really) is to see Amon Amarth live at the Wacken or Summerbreeze festivals!

I've seen them locally three times, and never miss a show when they're around touring.  My life would be complete if I could hear Thousand Years of Oppression and (especially) Arson live.  Arson is my Song of Songs, my epic soundtrack.

• Like 1

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

Since it's theme song, right now this is my favorite one in my playlist. When the hook comes on there's nothing that pushes me more.

Other than that the artists on my playlist consist of Rage Against the Machine, Amity Affliction, Bring Me The Horizon, more Slipknot, The Mars Volta, The Dillinger Escape Plan and System of a Down.

Level 1 Beast. No other modes necessary

Oh wow...there's been some really good ones that I've forgotten about. Need to see about making a new list at some point I think to listen to for getting pumped up before classes. 

I am in a bit of a toss up as lately I've been listening to this on my way...

But then just tonight I saw someone link something I hadn't listened to in a while that got me going too. I know it's a bit older and what not but hey, I was that generation that it got hit with hard. lol

Exodus Level 0 Human

Ignore the pain, it's only going to get worse! Bwahahahahaha!

Doof has been getting me going lately.

Barbarian Assassin / Level 5

STR: 16.5 | DEX: 4.8 | STA: 8.9 | CON: 8.7 | WIS: 6.6 | CHA: 6.8

My Current Six Week Challenge - Jrosto - A Barbarian Cleans Up His Act

Previous Challenges - #1, #2, #3, #4

My NF Introduction Post : My MDA Journal : My MDA Phase 1 Success Story

Simple & Sinister Workout Log

Keep Calm and Send in the Penguins!

Does William Wallace's speech before Stirling Bridge battle in "Bravehart" count. It's not music, but damn! I could march into the gates of hell with that last phrase(needless to say it is one of my top 10 films of all time)

"would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for
one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell
our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take
our freedoooooooooom

ALBA GU BRÀTH!"

Warcries, shield-bashing, warpipes take it away!

Besides that:

-The Song of the Dragonborn - Skyrim OST

-Qaqortoq by Raubtier(actually any song by Raubtier)

-Turisas make awesome Battle songs

• Like 1

Instagram/Facebook/Epic Quest

Previous Challenges: #1 | #2 | #3(Holiday Mini)| #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9|#10| #11| #12| #13 | #14

Current Challenge: Respawn

This is the song I put on every time I have to lift something REALLY heavy, or get through a bad leg day. Makes me feel plenty epic.

My husband stands and moves all over the living room when playing Halo and Destiny. I've always said that if Halo were a Kinect game, he'd score much higher.

gojirama, level 1 halfling warriorSTR 2|DEX 1|STA 4|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 1

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2ht3XGhlfYs"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hmm... can't get this to emdbed correctly

Just copy and paste the link and it will automatically imbed.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

Man my fight song changes every so often.  But one of my favorite themes in FFXIV was Garudas' theme and it's perfect for forcing myself through a HIIT or kickboxing session, even when I'm not feeling my best.  Also helps that my current challenge is villain themed and she is pretty evil :D

• Like 1

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans