Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

What are you saying!? Those are lovely legs.

Joining in on the leg love, yeah, I love my legs. I walk virtually everywhere; and from the time I was twelve until I was sixteen or so I walked the dogs twice a day for a minimum of an hour a day. We had collies (only one now) so we tried for two hours every day, but I had to walk them pre-school (and the bus was at eight) and I did a lot of prep for everyone before I left, though after school was easier. Unless it was winter when the sun had basically set by the time I got home. Then UK college meant I had to travel for two or three hours a day there and back, so that killed the dog walking.

But I still walked and walked. And my legs looked great. And do/did even when/though I have/had excess fat on my legs. It's mostly gone now though with what I'd call a healthy layer of fat - just about pinachable, and not jiggly. Mostly. The fact seems to disappear from the limbs and congregate in the belly region. *pout*

Still, I love my legs. A lot.

And my eyes.

And hands.

And ears.

• Like 3

Reboot complete.

Level 0 Hobbit

Intro ¦

]"When all treasures are tried . . . truth is the fairest." - Langland

Probably legs/butt for me. This picture is from a decade ago, but my legs are still pretty similar, though a bit more muscular (I don't take pictures that show things off very often haha):

190643_507176342435_2284_n.jpg

• Like 3

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

This is a FANTASTIC thread! Everyone is so stunning! And the positivity is incredible! And the recent leg love and calf tattoos...well I just really like tattoos...

For me...I like that I've been able to at least see my abs since middle school (I'm 24 now) and have a pretty decent looking torso with my shirt off...

I like my massive veins that can bulge from my forearms

And going with the flow, I have pretty good calves too.

My very favorite is probably my eyes, and that could be all I have a pic of right now...

Photo147.jpg

Ok, ok I was just kidding. Here is a much better picture of my eyes...well...eye...

Face.jpg

I hope that resizes when I post...also, I don't wear the lip ring anymore. Kinda miss it sometimes...

• Like 5

Glingaerben the Wood Elf

Level 1 Ranger Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 1 | CON 1 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenges: #1, 2

Battle Log

Probably legs/butt for me. This picture is from a decade ago, but my legs are still pretty similar, though a bit more muscular (I don't take pictures that show things off very often haha):

Look at them rippling legs! Also, got some nice muscles in the shoulder/back area!  That the 4x4 or 4x1?

• Like 1

Glingaerben the Wood Elf

Level 1 Ranger Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 1 | CON 1 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenges: #1, 2

Battle Log

I have jumper's legs, handstand shoulders, and penetrating eyes.  When I'm in a better mood, I might even like some of them.

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

Look at them rippling legs! Also, got some nice muscles in the shoulder/back area!  That the 4x4 or 4x1?

Thankyas! 4x4

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

It takes a lot of courage to post something in this thread.  You guys are awesome.

Says the man who posts crazy awesome Youtube videos of himself doing all sorts of things. You are just as awesome :) 

Share the love Mily, let's see those squat muscles :)

mmm Mily legs... :P 

I have jumper's legs, handstand shoulders, and penetrating eyes.  When I'm in a better mood, I might even like some of them.

*hugs* I will like them for you until then :D 

This is a FANTASTIC thread! Everyone is so stunning! And the positivity is incredible! And the recent leg love and calf tattoos...well I just really like tattoos...

For me...I like that I've been able to at least see my abs since middle school (I'm 24 now) and have a pretty decent looking torso with my shirt off...

I like my massive veins that can bulge from my forearms

And going with the flow, I have pretty good calves too.

My very favorite is probably my eyes, and that could be all I have a pic of right now...

Photo147.jpg

Ok, ok I was just kidding. Here is a much better picture of my eyes...well...eye...

Face.jpg

I hope that resizes when I post...also, I don't wear the lip ring anymore. Kinda miss it sometimes...

Your eye is beautiful :) and I like the lip ring, I would miss it too if I was you. 

Wow yeah, those are nice...and now they are even more muscular! Fantastic! 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Okay so...... your eyes are gorgeous <3 And I LOVE the lip ring. Definitely hot.

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

Man I miss those days... ran the 800, Mile, Steeplechase... ran the 300 hurdles when we didn't have enough people (We weren't a powerhouse track team). Also did crosscountry...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

most of the cutie pies in this thread...are like young enough to be my children almost :( (well not quite, thank god, I don't want to feel like a pedophile or anything! :tongue:

Well, I'm probably old enough to be your dad, so it evens out. :D

• Like 1

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

I think it's awesome how popular this thread has become. I don't think the pictures hurt but it's awesome seeing everyone so supportive

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well, I'm probably old enough to be your dad, so it evens out. :D

hah just barely, and who said that's a bad thing?? :P 

Oh my gosh, we're surrounded by nerdy hotties into fitness! I really have died and gone to heaven.

Yup, me too!

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I love my smile and I'm always getting compliments on it. Recently I've started to like the look of my legs too - getting some awesome muscle separation there as a result of training :)

Uhh bro I think you missed the last 1000 posts lol. Don't disappoint the ladies they wanna see 'em not hear about 'em. :)

• Like 2

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

Uhh bro I think you missed the last 1000 posts lol. Don't disappoint the ladies they wanna see 'em not hear about 'em. :)

Haha. I think the ladies would agree.

• Like 3

Haha. I think the ladies would agree.

That's how it goes around here :) The boys do the pimpin' for us :D

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn