Forums are back in action! ×

Nerd Fitness Linked In Group

Hey guys!

As we grow, Nerd Fitness will be looking to hire contractors for various small projects.  We obviously want to keep this within the rebellion as much as possible, instead of hiring outside.

I created a linked in group a while back - it can be found here:

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Nerd-Fitness-4314860

If anyone is interested, join up :)  We're not looking for anything specific right now, and we'll put something up on our "work with us" page when things come available, but, this could be a good place for us to see what all of our fellow rebel's expertises are and will give us a good place to look. :)

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

Joined as well

Level 1 Satyr Adventurer/Assassin    

Age: 36, Height: 5'9", Weight: 238.6, Pants Size: 40Str 2 | Dex 3 | Sta 2 | Con 4 | Wis 1 | Cha 3

My tracking thread: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/26623-ssquirrels-list-of-everything/

Goals: 200 pounds, the old size 36 leather pants in my closet :)

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.Cheshire Cat: Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here.  You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.

Haha! I'm in.

Adaptable Energy - Assassin/Ranger

Level 1: STR 2: DEX 1: STA 3: CON 3: WIS 3: CHA 3

1st Challenge: June 3 - July 15, 2013

"I feel that no one can lead another to truth, because truth is infinite; it is a pathless land, and no one can tell you how to find it. No one can teach you to be an artist; another can only give you the brushes and canvas and show you the colours to use."

J. Krishnamurti, 1933

"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." Po - Kung-Fu Panda 2008

I'm a copy writer and dabble with social media and SEO, so I would like to help out. Will join when I get back home. 

Level 1 - Adventurer (Cthulhu in dusguise, but don't mind me)

STR: 2 І DEX: 1 І STA: 1 І CON: 2 І WIS: 5 І CHA: 4

Be mindful of your Self-Talk. It's a conversation with the universe.

^ditto

Level 3 Half Giant Assassin

STR-7 DEX-2 STA-5 CON-2 WIS-4 CHA-3

“We want to see the newest things. That is because we want to see the future, even if only momentarily. It is the moment in which, even if we don't completely understand what we have glimpsed, we are nonetheless touched by it. This is what we have come to call art.†― Takashi Murakami 

73%
73%

The Road to 210lb, Currently at 218lb

Any need for a permafrost geotechnical engineer? No? Ok, I'll be over here then.

Mechanical engineer; I'm a gonna hang out where here is... Lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

"Strong in purpose and strong in action; strong within and strong without; strong against foes that are seen and strong against foes that are unseen; all the way up and all the way down, all the way around and all the way through; first, last and always—strong!"

subnuclear physicist (whatever that means), now doing lithography

• Like 1

Tkal, level 8 Dwarf assassin playing with the monks

STR 13.5 | DEX 19.25 | STA 16 | CON 18.75 | WIS 18 | CHA 14.5

My walls (aka: random log) | Intro | Challenge 1 with tracker | Aborted Challenge 2 | "Real" challenge 2 | Challenge 3
Challenge 4 | (never started)Challenge 5 | (super short) Challenge 5 | (third is a charm) Challenge 5 | Challenge 6
Challenge 7 | Challenge 8

"Patience you must learn"