Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

Actually, I've thought of something I've always liked about my body, but I can't seem to get a picture that shows it well because of the fat I have now.  I have definition in my forearm that as far as I can tell is highly unusual, as in, I think I've only ever seen it in one other person in over 20 years.  My anatomy is a little weak, but I believe I have a very well developed pronator teres with unusually clear separation from the flexor carpi radialis.  I first noticed it in high school. I find it to be unusual and attractive.  I wish I had the photography skills to show it off.

• Like 2

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

Having a very critical day and not feeling very loving about myself, so time for more pics :D

rNAUypcs.jpg - hair and eyes

VGhCG6ts.jpg - I love the way my legs look in skinny jeans, especially when I'm wearing heels. And I love only being 5'2''! It means I can wear 5 inch heels (like these and my identical red pair) and still not being taller than most guys :P

• Like 6

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

It means I can wear 5 inch heels (like these and my identical red pair) and still not being taller than most guys :P

I love that too! Lol hate feeling short lol so good job

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Having a very critical day and not feeling very loving about myself, so time for more pics :D

Posted Image - hair and eyes

Posted Image - I love the way my legs look in skinny jeans, especially when I'm wearing heels. And I love only being 5'2''! It means I can wear 5 inch heels (like these and my identical red pair) and still not being taller than most guys :P

You're a stunner, Snow! And psh, I'm 5'9.5" and I still wear 5 inch heels.

• Like 2

Hahaha yes, I know some girls don't mind, but I feel super awkward being taller than guys :P It's only happened once or twice, mind you.

I love that too! Lol hate feeling short lol so good job

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Awwww thank you very much, my dear! Haha there you go, lady! Werk it <3

You're a stunner, Snow! And psh, I'm 5'9.5" and I still wear 5 inch heels.

Spoiler

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

Awww thanks, darling <3

Pretty hair is pretty <3 <3

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams

Hahaha yes, I know some girls don't mind, but I feel super awkward being taller than guys :P It's only happened once or twice, mind you.

Well, I mean. I kinda feel like Master Chief in clubs. You know how he towers over all the guys and is all intimidating? I'm like 6'3 in heels with great posture (thanks grandma) and have this air of confidence from the Marines. ...... I guess this may be why I'm still single. *sigh* I scare all the tall cute guys away

• Like 3

Girl, that is BADASS! Work your height! And your posture! And confidence! I love it :) And if a guy can't handle how fierce you are, you don't want him! :)

Well, I mean. I kinda feel like Master Chief in clubs. You know how he towers over all the guys and is all intimidating? I'm like 6'3 in heels with great posture (thanks grandma) and have this air of confidence from the Marines. ...... I guess this may be why I'm still single. *sigh* I scare all the tall cute guys away

• Like 3

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams

rNAUypcs.jpg - hair and eyes

VGhCG6ts.jpg - I love the way my legs look in skinny jeans, especially when I'm wearing heels. And I love only being 5'2''! It means I can wear 5 inch heels (like these and my identical red pair) and still not being taller than most guys :P

you are absolutely gorgeous :love_heart: and I'm only 5'3" so no need for 5 inch heels unless you just want to wear them :P

I've been told I have nice legs in tights.

reaffirms that opinion, and agrees with the butt one as well.

date girls, we aren't scared :D

Girl, that is BADASS! Work your height! And your posture! And confidence! I love it :) And if a guy can't handle how fierce you are, you don't want him! :)

and again, fierce is sexy!

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

As a guy, I'm going to second this.  My girlfriend is 6' without heels, and her height makes her even more stunning.  Between her intellect and her height I can see how some guys might find that intimidating - though luckily for me, those are qualities I find incredibly attractive, as opposed to being intimidated by.  It probably helps that my entire family is tall, so being around really tall people is "normal" to me.

Quite frankly if someone is insecure about some aspect of you, that's not someone you want to be with.  Just keep your eyes open for the day when the right person crosses your path. :)

• Like 3

"Restlessness is discontent - and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man-and I will show you a failure." -Thomas Edison

A guy should be secure enough about himself that it doesn't matter if he's with a girl who's taller than him, or a girl who can bench more than he can ;)

• Like 2

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Just to put my two cents in…

It is totally fun to rock a club and be noticed, have fun with that! Enjoy! 

Many good men have a hard time going up to start a conversation with a beautiful woman. The few men I know that are not, are sooo overconfident to the point of obnoxious.

But there are all kinds of things you can do to help the process. 

- Be open and approachable

- Smile, make eye contact

- Learn how to read non-verbal cues and how to give them

- Start a conversation with them! 

- Be a really good listener, (I usually learn some useful information from the people I meet and they like sharing their knowledge)

- Learn how to make good small talk and work gracefully through the conversation and transition out back to your friends (if they are really interested they will work their way back to you.)  ;)

There is so much fun you can have with this. Let yourself learn what works, forgive yourself for any mistakes you make, enjoy yourself. Have a friend or two (not too many) go with you and help each other out. 

• Like 2

You know, Milythael, you do have great legs. But I've gotta say it... Dat butt tho. ;D

You made me remember a silly story.  When I was about 20, I was visiting some friends.  There was a woman I was attracted to over one afternoon.  Intentionally within my hearing (I wasn't even 10' away.), she commented to another woman behind my back that it was a shame men wore their wallets in their back pockets as it blocked the view of their asses.  Needless to say, I haven't put my wallet in my back pocket in over 20 years.

• Like 3

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

It also makes it a bit awkward when you grab their ass when you're making out... the last time I did, I grabbed his wallet and then murmured "Got what I really want!" and he burst out laughing :P But hey, laughing during making out is great too, I guess :P:D

You made me remember a silly story.  When I was about 20, I was visiting some friends.  There was a woman I was attracted to over one afternoon.  Intentionally within my hearing (I wasn't even 10' away.), she commented to another woman behind my back that it was a shame men wore their wallets in their back pockets as it blocked the view of their asses.  Needless to say, I haven't put my wallet in my back pocket in over 20 years.

• Like 3

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams

Hahaha yes, I know some girls don't mind, but I feel super awkward being taller than guys :tongue: It's only happened once or twice, mind you.

Hahaha... HAHAHAHAHA. I'm 6'3". So I'm excited when I'm NOT taller than everyone.

I'm 6'3" in flats. And yes, world, I own heels. I wear heels, on occasion. I rock heels. 

Eff you if you hate my sexy 6'6'' self!

• Like 4

Lolavictrola

Amazon Adventurer in Training

STR 1 | STA 12 | DEX 1 | CON 11 | WIS 3 | CHA 16 -- 44 PT Total

My Epic Quest   ::   Current Challenge  

It's also bad for your back.  I haven't had my wallet in my back pocket in a long time.

Tall women rock.  That's all there is to it

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

It's also bad for your back.  I haven't had my wallet in my back pocket in a long time.

As far as I know, it is only bad for your back if you sit on it.  If you squat instead of sitting, you should be fine. :P

• Like 1

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler