Forums are back in action! ×

The dorkiest stuff you've worn while working out!

The hair on my legs still doesn't grow in from my shirt stays. no joke

We had 2 styles available, one that slipped over your foot and one that attached to your sock.  Both were hazardous to leg hair (especially when it's  curly), but I managed to avoid any permanent bald spots.  So glad I don't have to wear them any more.

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

Just between you & me, Westchester, NY is NOT a town upstate. It's actually the county on the Southern end of the Hudson River Valley, on the Eastern shore of the river; stuck on top of The Bronx, NYC

NOW, if Mr. Stan Lee invented a TOWN called "Westchester" and stuck it in upstate NY, then I stand corrected

Cool to know. My entire geographical knowledge of the US comes from comic books. Incidentally you guys seem to have rebuilt Mt Rushmore a LOT of times.

• Like 2

I have a Smallville Athletics T-shirt and an Arkham Asylum T-shirt that I'll wear.

I also have a t-shirt that my mom bought on Martha's Vineyard that I have yet to wear because it is dorky, but yet I love it. It's a cartoon of a great white shark with the words "Da Dum, Da Dum" underneath it.

• Like 2

"You won't find your answers by looking to the stars. It's a journey you'll have to take by looking inside yourself. You must write your destiny..." Christopher Reeve as Dr. Virgil Swann

Current challenge

Old Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th9th, 10th11th, 12th, 13th, 14th

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log

Good Morning,

While at the gym its all about attitude, so its simple I usually don my black under armor apparel and a good black running shoe.  Although you can always tell when its laundry day because I enter the gym with my Venom T-shirt (black with white emblem), a dark blue pair of shorts, and usually my broke in electric blue running shoes. You know its hard to have a stone "game face" with no color coordination and shoes so bright it would make the Cool Aid Man blush. 

• Like 2

Ave Atque Vale!

-The Soldier

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body." - Chairman Mao

"Self-respect is the fruit of discipline." - Abraham J. Heschel

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

“Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp.†– Henry Rollins

“Tell the negative committee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up.†- Ann Bradford

“Pray not for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.†– Bruce Lee

Good Morning,

While at the gym its all about attitude, so its simple I usually don my black under armor apparel and a good black running shoe.  Although you can always tell when its laundry day because I enter the gym with my Venom T-shirt (black with white emblem), a dark blue pair of shorts, and usually my broke in electric blue running shoes. You know its hard to have a stone "game face" with no color coordination and shoes so bright it would make the Cool Aid Man blush. 

You wash your shoes on laundry day?

purple compression shorts with nothing over them and a pink t- shirt I cut into a tank top that was too small.

• Like 2

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

purple compression shorts with nothing over them and a pink t- shirt I cut into a tank top that was too small.

Love it. Love it. Love it. Can we please get a pic of this?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Good Morning,

While at the gym its all about attitude, so its simple I usually don my black under armor apparel and a good black running shoe. Although you can always tell when its laundry day because I enter the gym with my Venom T-shirt (black with white emblem), a dark blue pair of shorts, and usually my broke in electric blue running shoes. You know its hard to have a stone "game face" with no color coordination and shoes so bright it would make the Cool Aid Man blush.

Lol I appreciate the color coordination. I go all black when it's a heavy day...except the shoes...need some flair.

• Like 1

I have a ton of Batman related shirts that I wear to the gym all the time or my Charmander shirt. But my favorite is my bright red t-shirt that says "I enjoy vagina" printed like the coca-cola label. Not exactly dorky, but being female I get A LOT of funny looks from guys in the weight room.

• Like 4

Level 2 Lycan Warrior
STR 3|DEX 1|STA 1|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 2

1, Current Challenge

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. –Chinese Proverb

The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s where it’s at. –Jesse Owens

Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. –Ayn Rand

Love it. Love it. Love it. Can we please get a pic of this?

I will have to recreate this in the near future and will post pics. that poor take top suffered the same fate as all of hulk Hogan's. May they test in peace

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

I will have to recreate this in the near future and will post pics. that poor take top suffered the same fate as all of hulk Hogan's. May they test in peace

Poor tank top? That is the most glorious way for any tank top to meet its demise!

• Like 3

Poor tank top? That is the most glorious way for any tank top to meet its demise!

it's like a Viking funeral pyre.

• Like 1

You wash your shoes on laundry day?

When I want them clean. Not in a washing machine obviously but with a mild disinfectant spray, wipe down, and let out to air dry. I wouldn't want to be know as "the cheese feet guy." 

• Like 1

Ave Atque Vale!

-The Soldier

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body." - Chairman Mao

"Self-respect is the fruit of discipline." - Abraham J. Heschel

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

“Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp.†– Henry Rollins

“Tell the negative committee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up.†- Ann Bradford

“Pray not for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.†– Bruce Lee

When I want them clean. Not in a washing machine obviously but with a mild disinfectant spray, wipe down, and let out to air dry. I wouldn't want to be know as "the cheese feet guy."

That may or may not be me...

• Like 2

What happens when you forget to bring gym shoes but refuse to miss a workout?

Regular gym wear and cowboy boots.

Fortunately, it happened on Go Texan Day.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

"Strong in purpose and strong in action; strong within and strong without; strong against foes that are seen and strong against foes that are unseen; all the way up and all the way down, all the way around and all the way through; first, last and always—strong!"

Being on top of guzzi

>.>

<.<

^.^

ytuzuva8.jpg
TOTALLY flipping smiled

The evil dancing circus monkeys that live in my phone rarely let my communications come through appropriately

• Like 2

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Well I don't think I have worn anything too dorky, but I have seen things I can't unsee. The gym I use has an annex with a few bikes and ellipticals. It is also the location of the racquetball courts. I walked in to play a game and saw a large man using the recumbent bike in nothing but boxer briefs! He said he forgot his workout clothes...

Posted with thumbs only with Tapatalk

Well I don't think I have worn anything too dorky, but I have seen things I can't unsee. The gym I use has an annex with a few bikes and ellipticals. It is also the location of the racquetball courts. I walked in to play a game and saw a large man using the recumbent bike in nothing but boxer briefs! He said he forgot his workout clothes... Posted with thumbs only with Tapatalk

Haha, that's a little disturbing hygiene wise but gotta give the man props for not using ANY excuses to keep him from the gym that day!

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both