Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

my daughters face at finally being done with braces and orthodontist - FREEDOM :D

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

What about 3 bags of marshmallows, a half of a live chicken and a picture of me running naked down the road in heels?  Hah... rookie. :-)

Half of a live chicken? You mean Mike the chicken lives?

And dear twinkie gods please just backside *crying of laughter*

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Ah... That took a minute to process... Unless you've developed some new electrical gadget, I can say from experience that half a live chicken is not possible. They tend to die when you halve them.

Not Mike the chicken...he lived long damn time with no head. Just he end up dying by choking on a kernel.

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Half of a live chicken? You mean Mike the chicken lives?

And dear twinkie gods please just backside *crying of laughter*

Mike is quite a bit more than half, maybe this one is his cousin...

If you would rather just watch as I run away.... that's fine with me, I just want the snow....

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Proof! Proof I tell ya! It's NOT me that derails threads. You lot managed quite nicely without me. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Proof! Proof I tell ya! It's NOT me that derails threads. You lot managed quite nicely without me. :tongue:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair... "What made you smile today?" Isn't much better that "I feel the urge to say something random"

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Went to the weekly organic market in the city today, for the first time :) While we were walking back to our bikes we passed a small store that looked like it had organic products. We went inside, and it turned out to be a new store that sold all kinds of things organic that were also made fairly. In the back there was a small café. The owner of the store had all kinds of stories about the things he was selling, he knew every single detail of the products and he knew exactly how each of them were made.

This store is a treasure in this city :) I love to see that people are passionate about what they sell and that they stand behind it 100%. This made my day, and by then it was only 10 am.

• Like 2

:frog:

People need to decide which one they're gonna be: "Smile" or "Random"

At some point, every forum devolves to this; and then it gets FUN

Especially when someone from one side starts banging the spouse of someone from the other

Once that happens [and DON'T think it won't], and word get OUT ... .your entire forum has 60 days to live, maybe 90; a year at the outside [PMs can spread virus more effectively than ANYTHING, because they can be targeted to recipients, and tweaked upon that person's vulnerabilities for MAXIMUM reflectivity]

I've seen it happen; more than once

Which is why I don't stay put in one for long [slowtwitch is fairly stable though; triathletes are too wrapped up in them-/ourselves]

Wait...what?

So this place can be like Youtube? Darn it. I liked not having my sexual decency being questioned.

• Like 3

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Talking with my supervisor about how Vietnamese army should replace their soldiers with ducks. Somehow duck noises were involved.

Also, survived day one of being vegetarian. Said no to sausages and peppers.

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Helping people with learning to draw. Finally saving all these resources for years have come to good use.

XawJVA9.gif

• Like 1

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

I wound up spending my evening in a Quebecois Irish pub with two Indians and a Swede listening to Blues. Canadian whiskey was involved. And lots of laughter. 

• Like 2

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

If you mean smiling and crying, then this.

http://jezebel.com/albert-einstein-tells-marie-curie-to-ignore-the-haters-1667968206

Albert Einstein is the original Good Guy Greg.

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

I got asked as one of 36 local artists to participate in a live drawing event and auction to benefit the local art gallery. So cool to be included in the event, I didn't even think the curator of the gallery knew who I was! It is cool and nerve wreaking, you create the drawing on the spot with everyone watching then see how much people are willing to bid on your work!

• Like 5