Forums are back in action! ×

test-1433860144.gif

I'm surprised that a thread like this doesn't already exist, but I took it upon myself to make one, since I think it's imperative that we all have a place to discuss Kit Harington's hair together. All things Game of Thrones go here, but be wary of SPOILERS!!!!!!

Haven't watched tonight's episode yet, but I'll probably post here after I do! :biggrin-new: Feel free to talk about it, I won't check again 'til I've seen it.

• Like 1

Level 0 Rebel Girl

STR: 0 / DEX: 0 / CON: 0 / WIL: 0 / INT: 0 / CHA: 0

It exists, lemme go find it.

• Like 2

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Seems we are using the one in the book club.

Could have sworn we had another just for the show though. Maybe not.

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

9 hours ago, Gainsdalf the Whey said:

Seems we are using the one in the book club. Could have sworn we had another just for the show though. Maybe not.

Whoops, my bad. I totally didn't even catch that. Maybe this could just be for the show.

9 hours ago, Basement Cat said:

Do we have to discuss Kit Harrington's hair? Could we discuss Natalie Dormer's cheekbones instead? :P

Woooord.

I totally forgot to post here after I watched Sunday's episode, but can we please acknowledge that Jon Snow vs. Ramsay Snow (Bolton?) is about to happen? LET IT SNOOOOOOW!!!!! 

• Like 1

Level 0 Rebel Girl

STR: 0 / DEX: 0 / CON: 0 / WIL: 0 / INT: 0 / CHA: 0

Well it's not just Jon Snow VS Ramsey, it's going to be a Brawl of White Walkers behind Jon Snow + Wildings + 2 Valerian Steel swords VS Ramsey and sneaking up behind Ramsey will be Little Finger 'leading" the army of the Veil.

The Mad Dog looks to be outnumbered but he's so far proven himself quite capable, strategically as well as fiercely.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

On 5/17/2016 at 5:17 PM, Morgana said:

I totally forgot to post here after I watched Sunday's episode, but can we please acknowledge that Jon Snow vs. Ramsay Snow (Bolton?) is about to happen? LET IT SNOOOOOOW!!!!! 

On 5/17/2016 at 5:24 PM, Basement Cat said:

I call it the Ice Cream Bowl. It's gonna be sweet!  *runs away*

(Ramsay being the ice and Jon being the cream, naturally.)

BASTARD BOWL.

By far the best season of all.

Current Challenge

# 39#38 | #37 | #36 | #35 |#34 | #33 | #32 | #31 | #30#29#28#27#26#25 | # 24 | #23#22#21 | #20 | #19 | #18 | #17#16#15#14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10#9#8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2#1 | Battle Log

Instagram | Goodreads

6 hours ago, Basement Cat said:

Mmh. As cool as the Battle of the Bastards could be, I'd rather see Ramsay get eaten by Nymeria and her pack. A fitting end for someone who likes to feed people to his dogs.

This is the best idea EVER for Ramsay! If it happens, I will personally buy you a gift card for icecream!

• Like 1

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

8 hours ago, RandMart said:

That's what I do ... I drink, and I know things

And [occasionally] I get intense

YAGpXPd.png

• Like 2

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

That episode was definitely a gut punch, but I wonder if they'll keep up the tradition of the 9th episode being 'the heavy hitter'. We had 'Baelor' in season 1 (poor Ned), 'Blackwater' in season 2 (that explosion though...), 'The Rains of Castamere' (Red Wedding), 'The Watchers on the Wall' in season 4 (battle of Castle Black) and 'The Dance of Dragons' in season 5 (Oh, Stan, what were you thinking?.). We have yet to find out the title of the 9th episode for this one, but I think it will be the one to contain the 'battle of the bastards'.

Huh, it's like a pattern: an execution, a battle, an execution, a battle, an execution... we are due for a battle!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

4 hours ago, SevenofSeven said:

Really want more Mountain action

You and me both >-< :angel:

• Like 1

Current Challenge

# 39#38 | #37 | #36 | #35 |#34 | #33 | #32 | #31 | #30#29#28#27#26#25 | # 24 | #23#22#21 | #20 | #19 | #18 | #17#16#15#14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10#9#8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2#1 | Battle Log

Instagram | Goodreads

BENJEN STARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Goddammit Tommen. You done screwed up.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Instagram | Goodreads

1 hour ago, SevenofSeven said:

Hahahahaha, "THE HOUND" :applause: :applause:

They really should have gotten someone to teach him how to use an ax.  That was pitiful.  And then to have the foreman/supervisor comment on it was double pitiful.  (I used to heat our house with wood I split by hand and I've seen some artists with a double bit ax)

I'm also pretty sure he was using a modern, American style ax, which since it's a fantasy, I guess isn't that big of an issue.

• Like 2

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker