Forums are back in action! ×

Ba Dum Tiss (Bad Joke Thread)

What's the difference between a dirty bus stop and a lobster with breast implants?

One's a crusty bus station and the other is a busty crustacean.  

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

A man walks into an Irish pub in NYC and orders three pints of Guiness.  He sits at a table and sips from the glasses, one at a time, one after the other.  When he's finished he leaves.  He does this every night for about two weeks, before the bartender asks him about it.  He replies "Well, I'm one of a set of triplets, my brother Paddy stayed in Ireland, my brother Sean moved to Australia, and I came here.  We used to go out for a pint every day after work, so this is my way of having a pint with my two brothers."  He does the same routine every day for about six months, then he comes in one day and orders two pints instead of three.  The bartender says "Oh, I'm sorry, did something happen to one of your brothers?"  The man replies "No, my brothers are fine, my doctor told me i have to quit drinking."

• Like 5

A Husband and Wife are walking in Moscow when a precipitation starts falling

'Oh my' says the Wife 'It's snowing!'

'Nonsense dear this precipitation is clearly rain' replies the Husband

'Don't be silly, of course it's snow feel how cold it is!' asserts the Wife

'Very well dear, let us ask the Communist officer here, he should know, Comrade Rudolf!' the Husband calls 'what precipitation is this?'

'Definitely rain sir' responds the officer

'You see,' says the Husband, 'Rudolf the red knows rain dear'

tl:dr ha ha very punny

• Like 4

From Jitters Junior:

Why don't football players feel hot during games?

They have a lot of fans

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot. 

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

A priest was visiting in elderly parishioner who's husband had recently died in his sleep. When she showed him into the sitting room and left to get the tea and biscuits from the kitchen, the priest noticed a that on the piano across the room was a goldfish bowl but it looked like the poor fish had died. He got up and crossed to room to find it wasn't a dead fish, but a condom floating in the water!

Thoroughly confused but not wanting to be caught gawking, he hurried back to his seat on the couch just before she came back into the room. They spoke for hours about her dear husband, and heaven, and biscuits, and what she was planning to plant in a few weeks when it warmed up a bit more. The priest was constantly distracted from the conversation wondering how the condom got there. Had she found a new lover already? Was she hosting wild parties? 

As the light started to fade the priest realized they had been talking all afternoon and politely excused himself as he had a lot more to do that day. The widow walked him to the door but he just couldn't leave without knowing, "I'm sorry but I couldn't help but notice the fishbowl?"

"Oh isn't it wonderful?" she replied. "I found it on the sidewalk. The instructions said to place it unrolled on the organ and keep it moist to prevent disease... and wouldn't you know it I didn't get a cold or flu all winter."

• Like 3

Sinnah Saint, half-elf, lvl1 Assassin - STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 1.86 | CON 2.86 | WIS 2 | CHA 1.38 - Personal Blog

First 6-Week Challenge

What's blue and smells like red paint?

Blue paint

• Like 5

Level 2 Warforged Druid

A first grade teacher asks her students what they like to do when they get home from school.

One little girl says "I like to play with my toy horsey"  The teacher replies "That's nice, but you're a big girl now, you should talk like one.  It's a horse, not a horsey."

A little boy says "I like to play with my choo choo train."  The teacher replies "That's nice, but you're a big girl now, you should talk like one.  It's a train, not a choo cho train."

A little girl says she likes to read her books.  The teacher asks her what her favorite book is.  She says "Winnie the Turd".

• Like 3

When Astronaut Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon, he not only gave his famous one small step for man,

one giant leap for mankind statement, but followed it by several remarks, usual between him, the other astronauts and Mission Control.

Just before he re-entered the lander, however, he made the enigmatic remark, "Good luck Mr. Jones".

Many people at NASA thought it was a casual remark concerning some rival Soviet Cosmonaut.

However, upon checking, there was no Jones in either the Russian or American space programs.

Over the years many people questioned Armstrong as to what the Good luck Mr. Jones statement meant, but Armstrong always just smiled.

Four years ago, while answering questions following a speech, a reporter brought up the 26 year old question to Armstrong. This time he finally responded.

Mr. Jones had finally died and so Neil Armstrong felt he could answer the question.

When he was a kid, he was playing baseball with a friend in the backyard.

His friend hit a fly ball which landed in the front of his neighbours' bedroom windows.

His neighbours were Mr. & Mrs. Jones. As he leaned down to pick up the ball,

young Armstrong heard Mrs. Jones shouting at Mr. Jones.

"Anal sex? You want anal sex? You'll get anal sex when the kid next door walks on the moon!"

Edit: Just for the sake of Mr. Armstrong, this didn't happen for real.

• Like 3

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

A dyslexic cross-dresser walks into a bra...

I bought a packet of Instant Water. I don't know what to add to it...

The midget fortune teller was killing his clients. Police are hunting a small medium at large...

What did Jay-Z call his girlfriend before they got married? Feyonce...

• Like 4

~~ VALHALLA, I AM COMING! ~~

Season 1 (2015): #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Season 2 (2016): #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12  #13 #14 #15 

Season 3 (2017): #16 #17 #18 

I met the vicar in the street the other day and told him that I had been talking about him with my tattooed, satanist boyfriend. He said "You disgust me".

"Yes, we did" I replied.

;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I met the vicar in the street the other day and told him that I had been talking about him with my tattooed, satanist boyfriend. He said "You disgust me".

"Yes, we did" I replied.

;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HAHAHAHAHA.... I had to read that 4 times before it clicked...

• Like 3

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

HAHAHAHAHA.... I had to read that 4 times before it clicked...

I feel better now... :)

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

What's the difference between a hippo and a Zippo?

One of them is really heavy and the other is a little lighter.

Is this joke going around? I just saw it on another forum that is in no way related to this one...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Is this joke going around? I just saw it on another forum that is in no way related to this one...

Must be, I heard that and the "Hans free" one on the radio this morning.

Since we're here:

Q: What's the difference between a chickpea and a potato?

A: You wouldn't pay to have a potato on you.

• Like 2

~~ VALHALLA, I AM COMING! ~~

Season 1 (2015): #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Season 2 (2016): #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12  #13 #14 #15 

Season 3 (2017): #16 #17 #18