Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

I was able to do a yoga video on Youtube on my new tv. This is a big deal because, since my vision is shit, I have never been able to follow along with any workout video successfully, and being that we have a new tv that the screen is big enough and clear enough to follow the video (plus being able to access youtube on the tv) it is just awesome :D 

• Like 4

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

After a meeting several days ago, I couldn’t find my keys. I quickly gave myself a personal "TSA Pat Down".

They weren’t in my pockets. Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car. Frantically, I headed for the parking lot. My husband has scolded me many times for leaving my keys in the car’s ignition. He’s afraid that the car could be stolen. As I looked around the parking lot, I realized he was right. The parking lot was empty. I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that it had been stolen.

Then I made the most difficult call of all to my husband: "I left my keys in the car and it’s been stolen."

There was a moment of silence. I thought the call had been disconnected, but then I heard his voice. "Are you kidding me?" he barked, "I dropped you off!"

Now it was my turn to be silent. Embarrassed, I said, "Well, come and get me."

He retorted, "I will, as soon as I convince this cop that I didn’t steal your car!"

Welcome to the golden years…

• Like 7

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Last night, before I got home, my kids had been working on some art projects.  My niece's birthday party is tomorrow morning, and they were making her birthday cards.  They also make some cards for their other cousins to be mailed out.  I woke up this morning like usual.  I got ready, went to the kitchen to pack up my lunch and check my emails.  On the table were two folded pieces of construction paper.  They both had my title on them.  Dad and Daddy for those wondering.  I opened them up and both my kids wrote notes for me and my wife put them out before we went to bed.  It makes going into a job I really don't care about much better when I have these with me.  

• Like 5

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

This thread. I get frequent smiles & giggles. 

Did not know that thread existed...some people in this thread *cough* Thrillho *cough* should post shit their kids say, bc its hilarious. I might have something relatively appropriate to post every once in a while, I have teenagers though, we have many inappropriate conversations, so maybe not. LOL! 

As far as what made me smile today: I LOVE my new hair, and my new FItbit, both made me smile, and this freaking darling dog (half Shih Tzu and half Collie) who I thought looked exactly like a tiny Chewbacca, and I asked the lady what the dog's name was, and it was Chewy, short for Chewbacca :D 

7d580f5b6bc68abeed360fbdb2254a91.jpg

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Google Play Music having free trial...nice way to find new music since my Pandora starting to get stale (stinks how they have a limit on number stations I can have). So now I'm enjoying new electro-swing bands

giphy.gif

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

So, yesterday I went out to run after a storm passed through ("storm" - it's California). Anyway, there were some downed eucalyptus branches along one of the streets. I picked up a bunch to take home (they smell great!) and ran the last 2 miles with them over my shoulder. Some people I passed asked me what I was doing with them and I said:

I'm training for a tree-athlon. :D

I'll just... let myself out.

• Like 9

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

^^ The fact that that changed to German at the end made me super happy!!! "dass ich so viel von mir in dieses song einbringen könnte... nicht als  Pop sondern Rock"

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

My hands are grey from pencil dust.

I love the mark of having created something.

• Like 1

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

My busy season is done. 2014 books are closed, tax schedules are submitted to corporate, 1099s finalized. It's as boring as it sounds and it consumes most of Jan and some of Feb but it's done, so, party time.

I'll bring the rum :)

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn