Forums are back in action! ×

Nerdmas Secret Santa 2014

My second gift from Santa was waiting for me when I arrived home, a hand painted Deadpool rubber duck! I collect rubber ducks and love Deadpool comics, so it is awesome! :D Here is is with my Supernatural license plate necklace, and my cat, Jasper, who was upset I attempted to take a photo without him. :P

10387502_10204767923389504_6662000744930

10653669_10204767923669511_2764477891158

• Like 3

Current Challenge: Late start, but here at last.

Level 6 Magikarp

Past Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5

My NF Character and Epic Quest!

So at what point are the secret santa's revealed. I know mine didn't come with a name, nor did I send one with my gift? or is it better to just not know?

I want to know too

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

My Tshirt fits. It makes me so happy I must dance. My family thinks I'm crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

You can all reveal now :) I guess we never specified how that would work...I just assumed the name/address would be inside the box somewhere, so you would know...but clearly not everyone thinks like me :P 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Ladyshello I chose you!

• Like 2

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Vella - I chose you.  Hope you enjoy your super powers!

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

I-m-99.99--sure-I-m-Santa,-www.francisco

:D

I was so relieved the hoodie arrived and fitted and that you like it!

Yay!

Spoiler

I'll have to post pictures later, but I recieved the D&D 5th Edition Starter Set, an awesome DC t-shirt (that my husband may steal from me), a sign that says "Keep Calm and Relax", a little D&D Lego set thingie, a box that looks like a book, and some chocolates. Thank you so much, Secret Santa! :D

It's a desk catapult! EVERYONE needs a desk catapult! :D

... I mean... I'm just guessing...

• Like 5

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

It's a desk catapult! EVERYONE needs a desk catapult! :D

... I mean... I'm just guessing...

Smooth lol

• Like 2

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

I posted what I got on Elster but I wanted to add a picture here.

388d11330e01b98baa5d8af690510192.jpg

A very international set of gifts. Cornucopia (a dominion expansion) from the Amazon (South America, right??)

Super fuzzy wool socks, shipped from Russia with some cool postage.

The creepy but cool bird wing cat toy from a shop in Canada.

I'll let the cat play with the wing and take a video to post/link here, but I want to wait until my girlfriend wakes up. She's been working nights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Race: Gnoll

Class: Ranger

Level: 0

I had already gotten part of my my gifts earlier on (awesome mug from my wishlist - it's HUGE, didn't realise it's this big, but it's really cute and perfect for a huge mug of tea, clearly :D). 

And today (tumdadum) the rest arrived. My hubby got the package because I was out, and he (awesome guy that he is) crossed out the item names on the shipping sticker on the box. So it was a completely surprised. 

What it was... LOTS of teabags, including some weird drinking-broth-in-tea-bags (which sound awesome) and some tea flavours I'd probably never get for myself (which is why it's so awesome). I already tried 'Berry Blossom White' which is  very, very, likeable. 

Other than that? More awesomeness! A scarf with hood (kitty ears!!) and mittens with kitty-footprints on them (d'aww) which I'm wearing right now, so warm and comfy. Finally a teabag-holder for in your bag. 

Very suitable to a cold winter break (even if it's not really that cold, haha). Once again very happy I joined in the secret santa :D Thanks so much!

Pictures: (Don't know why it posted the mug 10 times...) 

imgur.com/a/EY6y8/

• Like 2

level 10 wood elf assassin

Intro1st challenge | .... | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | Current @ warriors

Worried my Santee didn't like their last part of their gift or it got lost with the post office...oh fun of anxiety

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

So at what point are the secret santa's revealed. I know mine didn't come with a name, nor did I send one with my gift? or is it better to just not know?

*waves*

*whisks off Santa hat and beard to reveal self under Clever Disguise*

I'm glad you liked the Matcha!!

Vella - I chose you.  Hope you enjoy your super powers!

Thank you thank you thank you!  I am having so much fun with my superpowers!

They even might have worked on that interview :P

• Like 3

Previous challenges:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

It arrived!! Thank you, Santa!! I would take a photo, but it's in the laundry machine so I can wear it :D It's a Hunger Games tank top from Catching Fire with the District 12 Victor logo with the District 12 emblem! Loveeee it!

• Like 4

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay