Forums are back in action! ×

Challenge YOUR body image.

I tried on stuff I normal don't wear. Also, Old Navy made me feel skinny (well top wise).

• Like 2

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

I'm not to worried about it, I know exactly what to do to lower my bodyfat. Thing is this seems to be the weight my body is comfortable at, my lifts suffer to much when I lean out further. :)

meh...that amount of body fat looks good on you. I know what you want/need is the important thing, but aesthetically you look good :)

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

meh...that amount of body fat looks good on you. I know what you want/need is the important thing, but aesthetically you look good :)

Well from a purely aesthical viewpoint I'd wanna go back to how I looked right after military training, that last week made me go down to about 4-5% bodyfat (130km with pack and no food in 5 days will do that :D). But I felt like shit and gained 7kg in a weeks time afterwards, so obviously it's not a healthy idea.

Besides GF likes how I look so... she's just worried about me getting any wide musclewise since my fitness hero is Hafþór "Thor" Júlíus Björnsson. :D

• Like 2

Besides GF likes how I look so... she's just worried about me getting any wide musclewise since my fitness hero is Hafþór "Thor" Júlíus Björnsson. :D

The heavy ruck sounds miserable... good for your body, packing the weight back on afterwards!

Just how tall are you? Width shouldn't be a problem... 

screen_shot_2014-06-30_at_11.11.01_am.pn

• Like 3

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

So I read through this whole topic thread in a day. And you people are crazy. And my kind of crazy to boot so, here I am!

I have no clue who/what/where I look like, but I do have a couple of fun comparison shots of myself so...

I am actually 2 lbs HEAVIER in the second set of pictures. So yeah, that makes progress pics NECESSARY. The scales are mean to me.

post-36886-0-28021800-1425401135_thumb.j

post-36886-0-72420800-1425401147_thumb.j

post-36886-0-28021800-1425401135_thumb.j

post-36886-0-72420800-1425401147_thumb.j

• Like 8

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

So I read through this whole topic thread in a day. And you people are crazy. And my kind of crazy to boot so, here I am!

I have no clue who/what/where I look like, but I do have a couple of fun comparison shots of myself so...

I am actually 2 lbs HEAVIER in the second set of pictures. So yeah, that makes progress pics NECESSARY. The scales are mean to me.

Curious, what's that a tattoo of?

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Curious, what's that a tattoo of?

Black dragon. I have a second black dragon on the inside of my left wrist too

• Like 2

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

The scales are mean to everyone. Are you lifting? It looks like you have gained some muscle definition.

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

The scales are mean to everyone. Are you lifting? It looks like you have gained some muscle definition.

I am doing some lifting. I am also genetically blessed to be one of the few females that can bulk up almost as easily as a guy does. I've put on 10 lbs on 3 months before but it came with 10 lbs of fat to. Not cool.

I am doing some lifting. I am also genetically blessed to be one of the few females that can bulk up almost as easily as a guy does. I've put on 10 lbs on 3 months before but it came with 10 lbs of fat to. Not cool.

eh..the fat can come off, no worries :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Or if you want to be crazy, pretend your fat is just bunch of kittens that is making kitten mega monster.

• Like 3

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

I struggle to get the fat off. It sometimes feel ridiculous. I may never starve to death, and I certainly don't look as fit as I feel. Which can sometimes be to my benefit, but man is it hard to look at myself and not just see.... goo. This challenge is good for me because I still cannot think of what I look like to try and find someone I would compare myself too.

• Like 1

This is what searching my image brought up:

50 shades of abuse masquarading as kink

2 bored people

one fitness pose from a nice looking lady

I think that's kim kardashian

irritated looking teacher

that psychic chick from minority report

a belly scar

a look of unimpressed surprise

a kiss between an elder gentleman and his younger lover

welp.

post-36886-0-15813000-1425474317_thumb.j

• Like 2

I suspect it goes off of colour gradient too. I am a lot of pale flesh to try and match up. Seriously, I'm kind of translucent. You can follow the veins in my wrist all the way up my arm and into my shoulder.

Mine aren't mean to me, but I do think there's just as many voices in my scale, as there is in my head and they can never agree on what weight to display.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

on any given day you can be +/- 5lbs; (lesson I'm still learning) scales shouldn't be your self worth, the way you feel over all should.

Quiet simply I lost a ton of weight by being stupid and running lots of miles and not eating so I went all the way down to 153lbs, I was always tired and felt terrible, I started eating again ran a little bit less but started doing more bodyweight stuff went up to 165lbs and felt great.

• Like 2

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

on any given day you can be +/- 5lbs; (lesson I'm still learning) scales shouldn't be your self worth, the way you feel over all should.

Quiet simply I lost a ton of weight by being stupid and running lots of miles and not eating so I went all the way down to 153lbs, I was always tired and felt terrible, I started eating again ran a little bit less but started doing more bodyweight stuff went up to 165lbs and felt great.

yesssssss. This^^^

I was way under eating while I did P90X my first time through and dropped from 197-167 in 3 months. But by the end of it I was constantly tired and having headaches. Then an online coach took me by the hand and smacked some sense into me. I upped my calories to 1800 a day and started Insanity and got down to 162 for my Tough Mudder.

But then I gained all that weight back plus more. SOME of it has been muscles, I can see and feel that. But most of it is fat, and I felt so gross with it. As I work out better and eat better, I feel better (no surprise there!) but I still LOOK at myself and...see no changes. Not really. Most of the time I can fake confident but the truth is I actively avoid looking at myself in mirrors and reflective surfaces.

• Like 2

^This. Totally this. I use to weight myself every week. But kept on getting depressed by the numbers. Then I only weighed myself once a month. Still kept on getting depressed by the numbers. Finally, after one weigh-in and I was in a tail-spin for like, 3 days, and after a friend at work asked me why I've been so upset the past couple days, I decided to take a break from the scale. Overall, I've been in better moods. Right now I'm just focusing on the way my clothes fit.

• Like 2

"You won't find your answers by looking to the stars. It's a journey you'll have to take by looking inside yourself. You must write your destiny..." Christopher Reeve as Dr. Virgil Swann

Current challenge

Old Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th9th, 10th11th, 12th, 13th, 14th

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log

I know about the day to day change, mine seems to be hour to hour. Or I'll change from my gym clothes (Short to my normal attire (workboots, jeans, tshirt) and lose weight.

yesssssss. This^^^

I was way under eating while I did P90X my first time through and dropped from 197-167 in 3 months. But by the end of it I was constantly tired and having headaches. Then an online coach took me by the hand and smacked some sense into me. I upped my calories to 1800 a day and started Insanity and got down to 162 for my Tough Mudder.

But then I gained all that weight back plus more. SOME of it has been muscles, I can see and feel that. But most of it is fat, and I felt so gross with it. As I work out better and eat better, I feel better (no surprise there!) but I still LOOK at myself and...see no changes. Not really. Most of the time I can fake confident but the truth is I actively avoid looking at myself in mirrors and reflective surfaces.

Started me?? Wait.. what... *Looks for starter switch on his back* If I can be turned on, does that mean I can be turned off then?

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I weigh myself every single day. I like to see how what I eat and other things affect my weight. It has made me somewhat immune to freaking out over seeing an increase.

• Like 1

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP