26 barb, 3 gob, 3 giant, angel

26 archer, 3 giant, angel

26 archer, 3 giant, angel

23 gob, 7wb, 3 giant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Cool, I'm going to wait on getting to 220 until I get the loons 6 going, but that is what I'm looking for.  Giants/wb/gobs test in a couple of minutes.

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

giants/wb/gobs got me a lot of loot, but I left a lot more on the table.

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

Hey all, 

So as I mentioned, I was in a tiny inactive clan before and never even participated in a war. I read the in game intro to clan wars when I joined NF, but is there anything else I should know? When is the next war? Recommendations for base design?

• Like 1

• Lvl 1 Wood Elf Ranger
  • Male, Age: 32
  • STR 2 - DEX 3 - STA 2 - CON 2 - WIS 2 - CHA 3 
  • 1st Challenge
  • "The Dude abides."

I"m trying the giant/healer raiding army.  question about ideal make up.  I have 210 spaces so.  10 giants, 8 wb, 2 healers and the rest barchers.  Is this what others do?  my giants seem to get killed pretty fast.

every thing is lvl 5 except barbs (6) and healer (3)

When I do it I use 16 giants, sent in 1/2 with first wave, let them break though, then sent in second 1/2.

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

Hey all, 

So as I mentioned, I was in a tiny inactive clan before and never even participated in a war. I read the in game intro to clan wars when I joined NF, but is there anything else I should know? When is the next war? Recommendations for base design?

Next war will be declared around 10-11 pm EST Monday night, with a 24 hour prep time, so war doesn't really start until Tuesday night and ends Wednesday night.

In wars the only thing that matters (imo) is stars, you can't lose any loot (so don't worry about that) so use your mines/collectors/storages as a buffer around your Town Hall.

I would also suggest putting your War Castle as near to the centre of your base as possible and make it hard for anybody attacking you to draw out troops within it. War Castle troops (donated by your clanmates like your clan castle) are a huge part of your defense in my opinion.

I also like requesting wizards for my war castle (which is defense, where clan castle is for attacking), since they have splash damage.

Hope that helps.

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

My 220 breakdown is:

16 giants

6 wbs

65 gobs

63 archers

I'm focusing on upgrading my giants to level 6 because 5's just don't hold up against xbows. Right now for raiding I pass over any base with an xbox but once giants are bigger I should hopefully not have that issue anymore.

• Like 1

This too, shall pass.

I may not be around to start the war search this evening; tomorrow is my wife's birthday, and one of her friends has planned a surprise evening out.

Insanity or Gainsdalf,

Will one of you start it? Otherwise, I'll have to get it going early or real late.

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

I may not be around to start the war search this evening; tomorrow is my wife's birthday, and one of her friends has planned a surprise evening out.

Insanity or Gainsdalf,

Will one of you start it? Otherwise, I'll have to get it going early or real late.

I got ya... what time do you normally start the search?

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Hey clan,

Just so you guys know, I "might" be opting out for the next war.

1. Feeling a little frustrated, and before it turns into something silly and I run my mouth, I should step back.

2. It's quite expensive for me to war. I know I don't have to give as many troops as I do, but I'm about the only one with some things maxed and I want to give us a good a chance as possible.

3. If I do opt out next war, I'll still donate attacking troops for you guys, though as you know I won't be able to fill war castles.

4. Also, maybe with me out of the loop, the clan might get paired with a clan they can stand toe to toe with.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Lol. You think we're a bit top heavy Pete? Would your exclusion make that much of a difference? I've not even bothered to try to find the algorithm used for clan war searches, trophy count, base level, horoscope, who knows, i don't.

Talking tactics, i got whomped with the hog drag combo, might try thst as an alternate to the 2 star gowipes I'm getting.

Just gonna give you a big shoutout for all the donations man. Pete "the never ending supply of gold troops" Feet

Sent with/by my phone thing

• Like 1

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

I too am thinking of opting out. My two attacks alone cost me around 400-500k elixir. And I don't even know how much DE.

I've been thinking of dropping Coc actually...

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

I too am thinking of opting out. My two attacks alone cost me around 400-500k elixir. And I don't even know how much DE.

I've been thinking of dropping Coc actually...

Would hate to see you go cn3wton, that's why I like this opt out option that allows a busy person a way to still play and enjoy chatting with clanmates.

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Would hate to see you go cn3wton, that's why I like this opt out option that allows a busy person a way to still play and enjoy chatting with clanmates.

yeah, I agree.  I wish it was around when I was in...might have helped with the feeling of the clans war-centric shift (ala WoW raid only guilds).

• Like 1

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

yeah, I agree.  I wish it was around when I was in...might have helped with the feeling of the clans war-centric shift (ala WoW raid only guilds).

Why not come back Mitch Dee? I'm sure everybody would like to have you again

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

With my work/life schedule keeping me insanely busy (I'm gone from home on average 17 hours a day) I'm barely logging into CoC.  When I do have a free moment where I can kill a few minutes, I've been tending toward the *other* game a bit more since it's a lot less time consuming and dramatically less frustrating.  My small amount of playtime available means resources build soooooo slowly and makes upgrading troops near impossible and I figure it will take another 2 years at the rate I have to finish upgrading all of my buildings.  Kinda leaves me demoralized.

Then add in the frustration of wars and the desire to play gets smaller.

I'm probably going to be quitting CoC.

• Like 1

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

With my work/life schedule keeping me insanely busy (I'm gone from home on average 17 hours a day) I'm barely logging into CoC.  When I do have a free moment where I can kill a few minutes, I've been tending toward the *other* game a bit more since it's a lot less time consuming and dramatically less frustrating.  My small amount of playtime available means resources build soooooo slowly and makes upgrading troops near impossible and I figure it will take another 2 years at the rate I have to finish upgrading all of my buildings.  Kinda leaves me demoralized.

Not to talk you out of anything Brother, but I would hate to see you leave the clan. Now with the opt out option, won't that take the pressure off you?

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Not to talk you out of anything Brother, but I would hate to see you leave the clan. Now with the opt out option, won't that take the pressure off you?

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

question for priorities of work for elixir:  army camps (2 left), DE drills to 4 or DB to 5 then 6?

• Like 1

Wheymen

question for priorities of work for elixir:  army camps (2 left), DE drills to 4 or DB to 5 then 6?

Army camps first in my opinion, then Dark Barracks, then DE drills.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Camps, drills, barracks

My thought is why unlock higher tier dark barracks when you won't have the income to fund them

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)