Survey-What is the earliest you get up in the morning?

I can now say I officially rise at 4 AM every day, and am in bed and asleep by 10 most nights of the week.  On weekends the schedules shift forward two hours (mainly because the gym opens two hours later).  I started this schedule about two months ago and have kept at it 90% of the time.  

"That's it!  You people have stood in my way long enough.  I'm going to clown college!"

"Some curs'd fraud of enemy hath beguil'd thee, yet unknown, and me with thee hath ruin'd, for with thee certain my resolution is to die."

I get up between 7:30 and 8am. Start work at 9am.

If I get up earlier I go to work earlier and leave work earlier.

I use my phone to get up, I am trying to go to bed earlier every night, been doing alright lately, just depends on how much stuff I need to get done before bed, I aim for 8 hours sleep per night.

If I get get a good early night in then I try get up before my alarm, get ready and go to work, and I feel good.

Race: Hobbit

Class: Warrior

Level: 3

STR: 12 DEX: 3 STA: 4 CON: 4 WIS: 3 CHA: 4

Check out my first challenge! http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38158-lawrences-super-adventure/

I roll out of bed around 6am most weekdays. It's the latest I can get up and still catch my preferred bus to work. I leave the house at 6:45 for a 7:30 start at my desk. Occasionally I will get up earlier if I wake from my natural sleep cycle and it's not worth trying to get more sleep. I've been known to get up as early as 5am if I wake up feeling rested.

Weekends, it really depends - usually 7:30-8, if the kids will leave me alone that long.

Lvl 0 - Human - Ranger

[sTR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA ]

Current Challenge *~*~* Battle Log

5:05 am every weekday, so I can drive to the gym/work, workout and be in the office at 7:30 am. 

I try to sleep at 10pm but usually end up sleeping around 11pm. Try to take a 20 min nap mid-day in my lunch break.

Usually sleep until 9am on weekends

Name: Red Alastor Race: Human / Ursus Kin 

Class: Hoplite Recruit >>> Target Class: Hoplite Elite

(STR):13 (DEX):12 (CON):12 (KNO):11 (WIS):15 (CHA):11

"It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it." -Lena Horne

I've been listening to the 5am miracle podcast lately, and he is a fan of setting a morning routine--to the point of having a spreadsheet to keep track of each morning of the week. I like to get things done early because once the kids are up, the morning really isn't mine anymore. I think setting a routine would prevent me from the tired walk-around-the-house-like-a-zombie mode I can slip into. It would also keep me off the computer. 

Anyone else keep a standard routine?

Victory is not a destination; it's a process.

I wake up at 3:30pm but I also work nightshift. So how ever you want to equate someone getting up three hours before work with a 15 minute drive. I however do this so I can hit the gym before work. Never mind the fact I am back at the gym after work as well.

What we are born with, we must make our own
Or it remains a mere appurtenance.
-Faust

I set my alarm for 4:45am because by the time I'm up with a cuppa it's about 5 then I get exercise in around 5:30 and by the time I've showered etc I'm ready to get on with any work I have by 8. What motivates me is the way I feel when I do it! Sometimes if I have a late night I'll feel tired during the day but I feel worse if I don't get up at 5. Take today, I didn't get any sleep until around 1:30 so I got up at 9 instead and because of that I decided that showering would be a waste of time when I have a lot of work to do on my assignments so decided to train and shower later today but I feel so lazy and bleugh compared to usual. You don't notice the difference of getting up early until you start doing it! It's definitely better to get up early and have a nap in the afternoon. Plus I live with 6 other girls, getting up early means I get quiet time and the kitchen/bathroom to myself all morning. Even it I get the same amount of work done I feel more productive if I'm up and ready early.

LEVEL 2 NYMPH (DRUID)

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 2

1st challenge | current challenge

"You can never be overdressed or overeducated"

GOAL WEIGHT: 120lbs | currently: 95lbs

10%
10%

a few weeks ago i was getting up at 4am every morning to workout (empty gym etc). I have switched it around and fight the crowd after work so i am not an old man and in bed by 8 or 9.

Now the earliest i get up is 5am, so i can do some ruck stuff.

motivation? uhh, sparking unicorns

Lvl 3 Half-Orc Warrior Assasin

Male, Age: 30

STR 4 - DEX 2 - STA 5- CON 2 - WIS 4  - CHA 3

Intro Post --- Current Challenge

"Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try" Jedi Master Yoda

"Any misspellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out"

5:10 if I have to be at PT. That allows me 20 minutes to shave, poop, and get dressed and out the door.

6:00 if I'm working out on my own. Then I can pack breakfast and lunch and be at the gym by 6:45 and to work by 8:30.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

On a regular day I crawl out of bed between 8 an 9...unless my dog persists that the bathroom is more important than sleeping at 4am..  My fiancée and I tend to stay up late after work and I'm going to bed at the midnight/1am mark.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mixy-Chan, level 1 Elf scout

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 2

[/TABLE]

I've been lucky with my most recent job in that I don't have to get up at 4am anymore (honestly..for a night person, my old schedule sucked)..I actually get a lot of free time before work these days so I don't "set" an alarm clock at night..rather, I use my internal clock to determine when I wake up.  

I realize for those that lead very structured lives, this wouldn't work, but the way I do it is I get up when I wake up..I let my body tell me when it is done resting..so far it has been a great success for me.  Typically, I get up around 8:30-9:30am..only on rare occasions do I get up earlier or later..and usually if I do then that means something isn't quite right.

I imagine there will be some changes in my routine in a few weeks when my little brother finally moves out (been a long time coming) and I don't have to avoid my living room before 11am (he uses the same system as I do..but he sleeps for 12hrs+..it's unreal to me).  So maybe I'll have an interesting update on this topic..I imagine with having no one else to disturb here I might be finding myself getting up earlier and doing more..we shall see.

4:30 AM...since I have my job start at 6:30. Have to drive for 20 minutes. If I need gas, tack on 5-10 minutes more.

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram