Forums are back in action! ×

Hello from down here!

Hi guys, I'm Rodrigo from El Salvador, and I'm new here, I was doing great loosing weight but then I found out about the 4 Hour Work Week, many things have happened since then, I founded my own freedom business, and I learned a lot in the process, I've met great people, but, by focusing everything in achieving success in my business, I left my health in the not so important things in my life.

Now, even though I can still do a lot of work outs (I did P90X many times), I've got to the point where I've gotten fatter than ever, I'm weighting 375 pounds, that's a fucking lot! so I can't let this going on the same way, however, willpower has always been an issue for me, cookies and soda's are my worst enemies. I can even say that I'm kind of an addict to them. I can go for a long time without drinking them, and drinking only green tea, and natural drinks, but once I start drinking sodas, I can go for a lot of them in a row.

So this has to stop, I'm willing to do anything I can, and I've been able to achieve many goals by getting into communities of like minded people, so I hope this community can help me out in achieving my goals.

I'll be reading more about the blog so I can see to learn some good things before starting all out. wish me luck!

It has to start somewhere... it has to start some time... what better place than here? what better time than now?..

ALL HELL CAN'T STOP US NOW!

Welcome, Rodrigo!

I know what you mean about multiple sodas once you get started. I fought that and occasionally continue to fight that one to this day. I have started to realize that if I go too much with sodas, my performance slides and I give poor service to my own customers. I have been working on just replacing my bad habits one at a time with good ones. It seems to be working so far, I have lost 15 pounds since I started that process. :-)

Glad to have you in the rebellion and feel free to ask any questions you need answered

Level 8 Scottish Highland Assassin

Str 20/ Dex 10/ Sta 15/ Con 17/ Wis 20/ Cha 13

"Most of the things worth doing have been declared impossible before they were done."

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

Welcome Brave!

I look forward to seeing you progress.

GoodReads  MyFitnessPal

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 2020: 1.20  - 2019: 1.19 l 2.19

2018: 1.18 l  2.18 l 3.18 l 4.18 l 5.18 l 6.18 l 7.18

2017: 1.17 I 2.17 I 3.17 I 4.17 I 5.17 l 6.17 l 7.17 l 8.17 I 9.17 l 10.17  

2016: 1.16 l 2.16 l DA v.1 l DA v.2 I DA v.2 Reloaded I DA v.3 I DA v.4 I 8.16 I 9.16 I DA v.5 I 11.16 

2012: 1 2013: 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 2014: 9 l 10 l Not Done Yet l Time to Conquer l  Conquering 

HFC for Life!

Archived