Forums are back in action! ×

Relatively new, so Hello?!

Screwluz here. Yes, that's me. I signed into NF about three months ago. looked around and then started working on a different project. As time is cleared I think I like this format better.

I'm a 35 year old man. Father of three teenage boys. I am a member of the SCA. I regularly participate in heavy weapons and rapier combat. I'm an IT Manager for The Univeristy of Georgia. I spent the first 10 years of my adult life with the Air force doing sattelite communicaiton. Occcasionaly I miss it.

I gained some weight in the last few years. I also managed to quit smoking and started saving some cash. This year i vowed to make some serious changes. I had gained about ten pounds in a few months. I was not happy. I was sitting at 250 and as a man who stands a wopping 5'7" that was not good. So, January 1st I started a 90 day plan. Drop 4 inches off my waist. I also added a bunch of other stuff to that list. Cleanig out my basement, finishing sewing projects, making a few things craft-wise. I got 90% of the projects completed. Then it was time to make new goals. Which is where I am now. What better place to log it all than a place that matches my free time. I am still running two tabletop RP games. One for friends, and one for my kids.  

Previous stats:

5'7", 252lbs, 44 inch waist, 49 inch chest, 43 inch hips, 17 inch neck

Current stats

5'7" 220.8Lbs, 39 inch waist, 44.75 inch chest, 41 inch hips, 16.5 inch neck

Goals:

Short term:

Lifting 2 times a week (this will flesh oout once I manage to figure out what I can do, this week is finding limits)

Run 5K without stopping (six weeks)

Finish my Fashion Photoshoot project

Finish all promised sewing projects (2 left)

Take the GRE

Long term:

Run 5K in armor (by the end of summer)

Get back to 20% Body Fat (currently 33%)

Get my credit score back above it's highest point (6 months)

Buy a house

Get my available credit ratio back below 25% (6 months)

Screwluz the mad

Level 2 Dwarven Ranger

Str-4 Dex-3 Sta-5 Con-5 Wis-4 Cha-6

<p>"Follow your heart and temper with your head, Happiness isn't that hard to find."

Wow, that's some interesting stuff you've got going on there with the combat. Welcome! I'll be starting next challenge too.

Fairy-Nymph, left the world of Natural Powers to join the knighthood of the King

Pre-Adventurer

(STR) -1    (DEX) -2    (STA) -3 (CON) -4 (WIS) -3 (CHA) -3

Contents of bag: one fire flower

Welcome aboard my fine friend - this is a great place to learn and work towards your goal.

I do have a house if you'd like it and probably can lend a hand/camera towards you Fashion Photoshoot project

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 #38 #39 #40
Current Challenge Don't Call It A Comeback

Archived