Forums are back in action! ×

Been getting a lot of woots since I joined, and I appreciate all the comments and support.  This site is awesome!!  I am posting a couple of pictures that are new.  The first is from June 10 after I had lost my first 20 lbs.  Did not take a picture at beginning weight, which was 314 on May 13.  I was 294 for the first picture.  I had my son take my profile picture yesterday morning, October 28.  I was shocked when I compared it to the June picture!  I am down 58 lbs between pictures, and 78 since last May.  (24 weeks)  You never realize just how far you have come until you see yourself this way.  If you haven't already been doing this, take pictures!  Take measurements!  DON'T weigh yourself EVERY DAY!  Good luck to all in the next challenge....

post-22517-0-38309000-1383072101_thumb.j

post-22517-0-91221200-1383072173_thumb.j

Heck yeah man good job on your progress keep it up.

“Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.†  Starship Troopers

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.†  Starship Troopers

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms†  Starship Troopers

Follow and comment for my current challenge at this link:  

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39940-toms-adventures-in-rangering

And this is my Battle Log

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38791-early-morning-challange/page-2

That's killer. Pictures are incredibly useful. Inspiring my friend.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf