Forums are back in action! ×

Challenge YOUR body image.

Just going to leave this here

971177e0fdc64386d405cee67726b675.jpg

• Like 11

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

A rare moment for me. Was walking out of my room and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and had the "oh I look skinny today!" thought. Not sure if it was the lighting or the pants I'm wearing. When I turn face on I don't feel that way, but I'm liking my sideview today!

8312963ff7f1f230c3682c6c07e274ee.jpg

• Like 4

"You won't find your answers by looking to the stars. It's a journey you'll have to take by looking inside yourself. You must write your destiny..." Christopher Reeve as Dr. Virgil Swann

Current challenge

Old Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th9th, 10th11th, 12th, 13th, 14th

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log

Ad I see how dark the image is and you can't really tell. Oops.

"You won't find your answers by looking to the stars. It's a journey you'll have to take by looking inside yourself. You must write your destiny..." Christopher Reeve as Dr. Virgil Swann

Current challenge

Old Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th9th, 10th11th, 12th, 13th, 14th

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log

Ok, the last few days have been a bit mental so excuse the tardiness.

Guzzi...is this the one??

image_zps9ffbe456.jpg

I've definitely seen that one before, and it's a really nice photo, but in my head you're on a boat. It might just be my memory playing tricks on me though... :confused:

Aww thanks Guzzi :) Those models are stunning. I don't see myself like them at all.... :/

We all feel like that. It's weird how other people see us sooooooo differently to how we see ourselves. But seriously, that is who I thought you looked like.

That. Is. Awesome!!!! Love it. :love_heart:

A rare moment for me. Was walking out of my room and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and had the "oh I look skinny today!" ..... I'm liking my sideview today!

Yaaaaaay! That's such a happy moment. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Love this!

Level: 15 Race: Human Class: Adventurer (Sailor Senshi/Aes Sedai)

STR: 14    DEX: 12    STA: 16   CON: 28   WIS: 26    CHA: 15 

(unspent points: 6? challenges worth)

Weight Loss Progress (SW 12/5/15 272)

Mini-Goal: Get back down to my low 152.2 - SW 6/1/17 170.4 - CW 6/10/17: 166.6

regained the last few months - back on track losing in June

My Battle Log|My NF Character Sheet

Challenges:

1/16-2/16-3/16-4/16-5/16-6/16-7/16-8/16-9/16-11/16-12/16-1/17-2/17-

Oh my God! How did you spot that????

Oh, wait... It's across her chest.

So far I got "What does normal mean anyway?" or I think I do. Need to get eyes checked still

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Personally I don't think I'll ever wear a bikini. ... I have the mindset of "don't advertise what's not for sale"... I don't find them to be modest or functional (it would NOT be able to support me)

Although I support every woman's right to wear what she wants :)

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Jurassic Park?

Yup! My favorite hoodie, too! The guy at the Jurassic Park ride at Universal Studios said they are getting brand new stock for the new movie, the logo on everything is going to be blue going forward.

• Like 1

Current challenge

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log

So far I got "What does normal mean anyway?" or I think I do. Need to get eyes checked still

Kay they are talking about hurleys shirt, not mine. Mine is from Forrest Gump, bought it at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co restaurant. 

A rare moment for me. Was walking out of my room and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and had the "oh I look skinny today!" thought. Not sure if it was the lighting or the pants I'm wearing. When I turn face on I don't feel that way, but I'm liking my sideview today!

8312963ff7f1f230c3682c6c07e274ee.jpg

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I don't know if anyone knows who Nadia Aboulhosn is, but damn I wish I had that kind of confidence.

Just flippy through her style blog, this outfit I couldn't do

DSC_0056-2.png

And another be too afraid with it being too short

DSC_0405.png

And I be dead after wearing that...nerves would of got me

DSC_0915_zps48d0ca89.jpg

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Kay they are talking about hurleys shirt, not mine. Mine is from Forrest Gump, bought it at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co restaurant. 

Whoo I can so pay attention in the forums lol

• Like 2

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

cos im posting my business, and dont want it to be misconstrued as me telling alienjenn how to live.

Fairy snuff. It just seemed a little harsh and as if you were criticising Jenn's choice. You know like when some one says "I don't want to be rude, but..." And then goes on to say something rude.

I did think that was a bit out of character for you though... :)

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

i dont want to tell you your business, but i dont wear clothes for other people. 

eh... I don't wear them for other people either

I also don't around half naked for other people or myself either... 

:)

Spoiler

Holy cow you're doing the splits, lady. Impressive!

As for bikinis, I've never worn one and don't know that I could in public. I actually like how I look in underwear and a bra better than a one piece swimsuit but I feel weird about showing that much skin in public. It's totally a me thing because seeing other women in bikinis has never made me think "too much skin!"

• Like 2

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

It's totally a me thing because seeing other women in bikinis has never made me think "too much skin!"

THIS. Although, living by myself now -> walking around without clothes on -> getting more comfortable being in my skin and not much else beyond changing/showers -> bikini isn't as far fetched as I once thought, apparently!

• Like 1

Current Challenge #39 - 15.02.23  |  Challenges: #38, #29  |  Fitocracy: redtomato501