Forums are back in action! ×

Challenge YOUR body image.

II'm envious of all y'all's freckles. I just toast flat brown with lots of tan lines.

• Like 1

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

There is nothing wrong with being super tan

let me rephrase that there is nothing wrong with being naturally tan and getting super dark in the sun; there is something wrong with baking yourself to become so

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Freckling is my super power. I have freckles in places that shouldn't be. And I burn pretty easily (until end of summer).

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

so you can laugh at my lobster impersonations?

We promise not to laugh too loud

• Like 2

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

It's summer in Australia, why wait? :tongue:

Wait Australia is a real country? Next, you will be telling me Canada exist

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Oh man... does this mean I have to work on my tan??

Yeah, as a native Minnesotan, I think my default is pasty.  After a week in the islands, I went to slightly less pasty.  I don't know that I do tan

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Yeah, as a native Minnesotan, I think my default is pasty.  After a week in the islands, I went to slightly less pasty.  I don't know that I do tan

Come on down here for the summer... that'll make it official as to whether or not you tan. :-)

I do, it's just more of a farmers tan...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Tan, which is good since mostly my summer job is at the pool. I did work with one young man who was so excited at the end of the season that he had a tan line where his boardies ended on his legs..............um it went from iridescent white to just flat white........yes I did chortle a little.

Yeah... basically me! I did a summer of drum corps, so basically didn't wear a shirt for 3 months, and I was so excited that I had tanned.... but others could only tell if I showed them the difference. To most people, I still looked perfectly pale. Except for all the freckles. So many freckles.... 

Current Challenge #39 - 15.02.23  |  Challenges: #38, #29  |  Fitocracy: redtomato501

I go from being a ghost (see thru) to a white sheet when I tan. I spent a week in Florida, out in the sun every day, and when I went back to work no one believed me. I had to take off my watch and show them the tan line before they would. But, if I don't wear sun screen I go red as a lobster. There is no in between for me :(

"You won't find your answers by looking to the stars. It's a journey you'll have to take by looking inside yourself. You must write your destiny..." Christopher Reeve as Dr. Virgil Swann

Current challenge

Old Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th9th, 10th11th, 12th, 13th, 14th

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log