Forums are back in action! ×

Avengers Age of Ultron Trailer 2 (and questions!)

Now I think of it is Ant Man going to be in this since they are putting out a movie for him? Also, will he be abusing his wife? Ant Man is pretty ducked character.

Now I'm wish Deadpool was in this.

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Now I think of it is Ant Man going to be in this since they are putting out a movie for him? Also, will he be abusing his wife? Ant Man is pretty ducked character.

The Ant Man who hit his wife (Wasp) was Hank Pym (Michael Douglas in the film) so I'm not sure if that'll even com up

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 #38 #39 #40
Current Challenge Don't Call It A Comeback

So, I came across this Gem today.  (read to get the pun  :playful: )  

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/culture/marvel-movies-infinity-gems

A theory is the 5th infinity stone will be revealed in this movie.

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

The Ant Man who hit his wife (Wasp) was Hank Pym (Michael Douglas in the film) so I'm not sure if that'll even com up

I guess so. They barely touch on Tony Stark issue with him liking the sauce. Guess they just want to keep the darker days behind them. And drunks aren't selling points.

Can War Machine (down right refuse to call him Iron Patriot because it's stupid) be in the Avengers movie? Maybe even give him his own movie? But I know I'm asking too much. *sigh*

Now I think of it, why doesn't Black Widow have her own movie? What is the comic series not good enough for it?

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Now I think of it, why doesn't Black Widow have her own movie? What is the comic series not good enough for it?

The problem is Hollywood has a grave yard of poorly made superhero movies with a female lead (looking at you SuperGirl.)  So, they are gun shy about it.  Just look at Wheldon's comments on the matter.

However, with the surge with the post-Apocalyptic teen fantasy movies (divergent, hunger games) Hollywood is reconsidering it.  I think WonderWomen will be the first released.  I just hope its good.

ETA:  looks like CPT Marvel is the other one in the works for 2018.    I would be interested in a Black Widow back story.

• Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

I've been clammoring for a Black Widow origin movie since freaking Iron Man 2.  I have a theory that most people aren't gonna like.  

Black Widow was originally the Russian version of Captain America.  She was basically made with a similar "super serum" like drug.  But hollywood, I think, wants to portray her as not being enhanced or engineered in any way, so they refuse to make an origin story for her.  Though to be fair, tyrsnbdr's theory is probably more likely.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Wait... no one else thinks it's obviously Bucky? Looks like his costume, and certainly looks more like brown hair than red to me.

Hmm.  Now that is a damn good call.  And it'd make more sense why he's using Caps shield than Black Widow. And since Bucky is most likely going to take over for Cap at some point (since Chris Evans' contract is running out), it would make sense to introduce him here too.  

Good call! 

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I'm want to see this movie now!

What's the official word on how they will explain the maximoff kids? since Fox has the rights to xmen and all... I heard they might go the inhumans route, or call it "magic" instead of mutant power... but I've got no idea.

Also, Hulkbuster? they should do the puppies again... that works out a lot better!

214vyas.png

• Like 3

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

I'm want to see this movie now!

What's the official word on how they will explain the maximoff kids? since Fox has the rights to xmen and all... I heard they might go the inhumans route, or call it "magic" instead of mutant power... but I've got no idea.

Official speculation (or fact, but I dont know if its a fact, so, speculation) is the Maximoff kids are Inhumans.  Inhumans is going to be the "loophole" that marvel uses for characters previously know as "mutant" because Fox owns all "mutants."  

Make sure you watch your Agents of Shield to get your Inhuman lore.

• Like 1

Wheymen

i meant the whole spiderman (the cgaracter's rights currently are sony's -- thus the subpar movies we get) going to show up in the civil war movie… since I've heard that spiderman is important in that storyline

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

i meant the whole spiderman (the cgaracter's rights currently are sony's -- thus the subpar movies we get) going to show up in the civil war movie… since I've heard that spiderman is important in that storyline

Spidey is CLUTCH to the Civil War story line.

I won't spoil it, but I personal disliked how he was written for CW. This is coming from a Spidey fan who's loved the wall crawler since he was 1 (thank you Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends). Seriously the actions he takes don't fit how Spidey has ever been written. 

BUT I digress. 

• Like 1

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22

I am ecstatic that Spidy is joining MCU Moviesphere.  It should be good.  The Miles Morales vs Peter Parker talk is interesting too.  

I think Capt 3 is really going to be Avengers 2 part 2.

Wheymen

The Miles Morales vs Peter Parker talk is interesting too.  

I've a feeling we'll have Pete for a movie or two then they'll put Miles in ... make sense in the MCU to diversify the heroes.

• Like 1

Half-Ork Scout Leader

I know the Peter Parker story down pat do to 30 years of cartoons, but I no almost nothing about Miles Morales.

Wheymen

I know the Peter Parker story down pat do to 30 years of cartoons, but I no almost nothing about Miles Morales.

Miles was originally part of the Ultimate Marvel Universe (Earth-1610) - which the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth-199999) draws HEAVILY from - he has since crossed over in the Marvel Universe (Earth-616). 

If you watch Disney's Ultimate Spider-Man/Ultimate Spider-Man: Web-Warriors cartoon (Earth-TRN123) you'll see Miles shows up in an episode or two of the current season 

Half-Ork Scout Leader

Miles was originally part of the Ultimate Marvel Universe (Earth-1610) - which the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth-199999) draws HEAVILY from - he has since crossed over in the Marvel Universe (Earth-616). 

If you watch Disney's Ultimate Spider-Man/Ultimate Spider-Man: Web-Warriors cartoon (Earth-TRN123) you'll see Miles shows up in an episode or two of the current season 

I saw some of one of those episodes.  

Wheymen