Forums are back in action! ×

I just joined the academy and I am super excited to begin my journey to fitness and weight loss. Since being married (10 years now), I've struggled with eating foods that are healthy and in moderation. As a result, I've put on about 50 pounds (currently 220). I have 2 little girls now and I fear that my sedentary lifestyle and poor eating habits might affect my ability to play with them and see them grow up. The academy is a little overwhelming but I'm sure I will figure it out through time. I hope to use this forum as my accountability outlet since reaching out to people I physically know is a bit embarassing. I figure there are plenty of people on here that can relate and offer advice.

To help track my progress, here's some pictures of me now:

front.jpg

side.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome to the club. I'm so glad you're here to make a lasting change in yourself, and I commend you greatly for having the courage to post a picture of yourself for the world to see. I really hope you succeed and I'm excited to see your journey!

• Like 1

giphy.gif

I admire your reason for being here. :) My advice with the academy is don't rush it! I know it seems overwhelming because there is a lot of information and if you are just starting out, it's OK to just do one modular until you feel comfortable moving onto another. 

If you have questions, need some help or not sure what to do, don't hesitate to ask! 

Again welcome to the rebellion!

GoodReads  MyFitnessPal

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 2020: 1.20  - 2019: 1.19 l 2.19

2018: 1.18 l  2.18 l 3.18 l 4.18 l 5.18 l 6.18 l 7.18

2017: 1.17 I 2.17 I 3.17 I 4.17 I 5.17 l 6.17 l 7.17 l 8.17 I 9.17 l 10.17  

2016: 1.16 l 2.16 l DA v.1 l DA v.2 I DA v.2 Reloaded I DA v.3 I DA v.4 I 8.16 I 9.16 I DA v.5 I 11.16 

2012: 1 2013: 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 2014: 9 l 10 l Not Done Yet l Time to Conquer l  Conquering 

HFC for Life!