Forums are back in action! ×

So I find myself respawning again. Logging back in, I have come across my old threads. I’m surprised to see that my hopes and dreams back then are almost exactly the same again today but there will be more on that in my challenge thread.

They say that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I will have to closely manage my routines and expectations as I try to succeed where I have previously failed. 

For now I have a spring in my step and I can’t wait to dive in again. I’m the wrong side of 30 now and it feels like time is running out to make meaningful changes. When I was here before I had tremendous support, I want to repay that this time around.

• Like 7

Welcome back! Good for you to keep trying. You have learned from your mistakes and are even better prepared.  One of the keys to consitency is letting go of trying to be perfect. You will make mistakes. Think of it a as learning journey, and that you are practicing the  skills and habits you want. The idea is to improve over time, even if you take little steps (and go back steps and then come back)

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Back again! I sense that this is getting silly now...

It was going just fine. I had about a week and half of eating well and dipping my toes back into a structured workout plan. Then I got covid! I wasn’t going to try and train feeling rubbish with a respiratory illness so I stopped. Then I went back to work and was playing catch up. 2 weeks off turned into 4 and now I find myself here in March. How time flies. 

My overall plan will be very similar to January and I’ve delved back into the habit building blog posts, they really are fantastic reads. My first workout is complete and hopefully I’m back on the fitness train.

• Like 3