Whisper: Subtraction via Addition

5 hours ago, Whisper said:

I got my ballot today! Suddenly reconsidering my vote for president...

?

• Like 2

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27, #28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35Current

Walk to Mordor: 2019, 2020, 2021202220232024

Adventures: Adventurers Wanted: A West-Marches Campaign

14 hours ago, Whisper said:

I got my ballot today! Suddenly reconsidering my vote for president...

image.png.5dda8b5894bb4407eb405f81c55b08c4.png

Also @Laghail, guess what I got!

Not starting them yet, I'm rereading Super Supportive. On the one hand, it isn't as good on a second immediate read. Dropped all the way from "best thing ever!" to only "really, really good". On the other hand really fun seeing how some stuff gets passing mention early on, and doesn't pay off for 100 chapters. Amazing level of planning went into this and it's fun to pick up some of those finer details. 

I'm so excited to hear what you think of those two books, but I feel you on the re-read! I'm trying to wait until the author hits 200 chapters before I start over.

Cats survived the vet, and after giving them supper, they seem inclined to forgive me. Oddly, ShyAnn is hissing at Sasha some. Normally they get along really well, but I think she's just stressed from the day.

Your cats are a sassy country-western duo of Moscow girls who defected in the late 80's but then the damn Berlin wall fell on their claim to edgy fame! Luckily 80's nostalgia has been driving their bookings lately, but after decades in obscurity, poor ShyAnn can't handle the attention and her spending is out of control! Can Sasha pull off an intervention and save the Moskova Honkytonk Darlings??

I'm feeling super burned out; not sure how well I'm going to do on points today. 

This too is praxis. Any idea what's driving the feeling of burn-out?

• Like 1

Level 38 [Raveling Bard]

1 hour ago, Laghail said:

image.png.5dda8b5894bb4407eb405f81c55b08c4.png

I mean, the man makes a point...

Hazbin is such a beautiful story about grace and redemption. I love that show so much. And the music! Poison and Loser Baby

Your cats are a sassy country-western duo of Moscow girls who defected in the late 80's but then the damn Berlin wall fell on their claim to edgy fame! Luckily 80's nostalgia has been driving their bookings lately, but after decades in obscurity, poor ShyAnn can't handle the attention and her spending is out of control! Can Sasha pull off an intervention and save the Moskova Honkytonk Darlings??

Damn it! Why did I already make my next challenge?!? Need to remember this for December.

This too is praxis. Any idea what's driving the feeling of burn-out?

Burn-out might not be right. Drained, tired, sapped? Harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning, wanting to go back to bed earlier and earlier in the evening.  Work and everything else seem to be going fine, don't think I've got extra stress. Might be the season, might be the narcolepsy. Always tired is normal for me, just in a period of "more always tired" right now. 

We are not sinners trespassing in the garden of an angry God.

We are prodigals come home; fully seen and deeply loved.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Whisper said:

Poison and Loser Baby

That's cool, it's not like I was using my brain for other things, you can go ahead and some ear worms in there.

For the uninitiated:

Poison

Spoiler

Loser, baby

Spoiler

Damn it! Why did I already make my next challenge?!? Need to remember this for December.

I mean, we do need moar cat pics in your next challenge tho

Burn-out might not be right. Drained, tired, sapped? Harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning, wanting to go back to bed earlier and earlier in the evening.  Work and everything else seem to be going fine, don't think I've got extra stress. Might be the season, might be the narcolepsy. Always tired is normal for me, just in a period of "more always tired" right now. 

Big mood. SAD ever hit you? Just upped my vitamin D3 for similar symptoms.

• Like 1

Level 38 [Raveling Bard]

35 minutes ago, Laghail said:

Loser, baby

Reveal hidden contents

It's time to lose your self loathing

Excuse your self let hope in baby

Play your card, be who you are

A loser just like me.

37 minutes ago, Laghail said:

I mean, we do need moar cat pics in your next challenge tho

Sub goal for as the chaos is purged. Hard to get pictures of them when I'm trying to hard not to show any of my apartment. 

38 minutes ago, Laghail said:

Big mood. SAD ever hit you? Just upped my vitamin D3 for similar symptoms.

Not SAD, but lots of history and baggage tends to hit me this time of year. November is normally my worst month, but part of that is finally over, so I'm hoping it'll be better this year.

My vitamin D levels are checked regularly, and are FINALLY at a good level. Mind you, I'm taking 50,000 iu of it 3 times/week to get it there.

• Like 1

We are not sinners trespassing in the garden of an angry God.

We are prodigals come home; fully seen and deeply loved.

Spoiler