Forums are back in action! ×

Posting photos - I want to rage-quit Photobucket

Hi! I've been away for a while, and came back wanting to post some pics in my challenge thread and Photobucket now wants me to pay almost $400 for the right to embed my pictures in forums? I thought that used to be free, then hopped up to $400! That seems like an option for professional bloggers and instagrammers, maybe.

What's a thrifty rebel to do? I'm willing to pay a bit, but for $400, I could  . . . I dunno, do something much better than that. I could buy 5 BB-8s!

How do you link and embed your pictures, pros and cons? I'd prefer something with the option to keep my account/library private, but post pictures outside without providing a link into all my stuff for anyone. Does that exist?

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

Imgur is still free. It's not possible to make your pictures completely private on imgur though. In case you are about that.

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50; Ch 51; Intermission VI