Forums are back in action! ×

Gaming Dice

SusieBlu

So it has been scientifically proven that most gaming dice don't roll correct probability because of how they are made and finished. I have been looking for more accurate dice and my quest is over. Thinkgeek has high precision gaming dice set. *completely geeking out over this*

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/games/eb26/

Try everything once. If it kills you don't do it again.Paleo- So Easy A Caveman Can Do It

So it has been scientifically proven that most gaming dice don't roll correct probability because of how they are made and finished. I have been looking for more accurate dice and my quest is over. Thinkgeek has high precision gaming dice set. *completely geeking out over this*

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/games/eb26/

I haven't tabletopped in years. One of my hopes of when I move again is I can find a good group of people to game with.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

My group is going to be starting Savage Worlds' Deadlands Reloaded soon and I need everything from a d4 to d12. I may need to get two sets since I need 2d6. But I think I am going to go through my d6 and find one that rolls 6 more often than not for my wild die.

I will play any system just this year I have play Warhammer Fantasy RPG, Call of Cthulhu, Feng Shui, Wild Talents but I really can't wait until we start Deadlands it is going to rock.

Try everything once. If it kills you don't do it again.Paleo- So Easy A Caveman Can Do It

My group is going to be starting Savage Worlds' Deadlands Reloaded soon and I need everything from a d4 to d12. I may need to get two sets since I need 2d6. But I think I am going to go through my d6 and find one that rolls 6 more often than not for my wild die.

I will play any system just this year I have play Warhammer Fantasy RPG, Call of Cthulhu, Feng Shui, Wild Talents but I really can't wait until we start Deadlands it is going to rock.

DLR is awesome - though I still have loves Deadlands "Classic", mostly the random character generation and the randomness of my old group. We had a Black ex-soldier power bombing a old Mexican miner.... yeah we were/are nuts

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 #38 #39 #40
Current Challenge Don't Call It A Comeback

My group is pretty random but most stick with the same character types. I am branching out and generating a great white hunter vs a mad sciencist that I was orginally going to go with. I generally play magic users but the arrogant, British Allen Quartermane character amused me enough to run with it.

So far I think we are going to have a sword welding samurai, a blind priest, a delusional huckster (character is a chick, player is a guy), and an British big game hunter.

On one of the fan Savage World site I found a conversion for Classic's random generater for reloaded. I will see if I can find it again but with Savage World Deluxe out I am not sure if it will work any more.

Archived