Forums are back in action! ×

Century Push

milythael

Despite falling out a tree this morning and ruining my ankle, I still did my knee push ups :) of course couldn't try a real push up.

4, 5, 4, 4, 8! Couldn't do 9 though.

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

Kibcy I'm just here to support :)

Sets for today 12,13,10,10,17 with 90 sec between each except the last 2min :) still increasing even though I really had to fight the floor with that last one XD I still made it

Hows everyone feeling? Not hurting too bad?

Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/24724-rain13-hell-yea-im-back/#entry419693

level: 2Race: Elf | Class: Druid/Assassin | Height: 5'8 | Weight: 135lbsStrength: 7 | Dexterity: 4 | Stamina: 4 1/2 | Constitution: 6 | Wisdom: 7 | Charisma: 4

My body is handling itself surprisingly well. When I woke up this morning I was like... noooo all the pain!! (arms/shoulders)... but it was just morning stiffness. I'm doing good now.

Well except my ankle. Lots of pain still.

Spoiler

I've had a real busy weekend, but I'll try to get my set in at work tonight, probably around midnight. I doubt I'll be able to do the full sets though since I have to wait til so late in the day.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Yeah, so ... I'm dropping back to Rank 1.

My pecs have kind of only just kind of sort of recovered from Wednesday's set. It's Sunday. So I'm going to go with a lower level and being able to do all 3 rounds in a week.

I'm also going to repeat week 1, since I only got 2 rounds in this week. My goal is to improve, not to hit any particular number. I need to keep that thought firmly in front of me at all times, lest I get sad and annoyed and frustrated and give up.

Half Dragon, Half Elf, Level 0.5 Assassin - I flame people when cranky, but I'm seriously kickass.STR 4 | DEX 2.5 | STA 3.25 | CON 5 | WIS 8.75 | CHA 4 | Challenges: 1  2 3 4 5 | myFitnessPal | Spreadsheet | fitbitChallenge 6, Back to the assassin's rootsBlog: float knowledge return wisdom;

Photography

Somehow at 1am I managed to get in 10,12,8,8,12 which is the minimum I was supposed to do. I'm pretty stoked, it isn't a new record for me in a single set, but it is a new record for total in one workout.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Added myself to the spreadsheet. Week 2, Day 1 - complete.

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

21 - 25 - 21 - 21 - 32

I had to took a lot of rest between the set, my arms are really weak because of burpees. The last set was not pretty. I could do 25 """easily"""" but the last 7 were awful.

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

11, 15, 9, 9, 13

My wrists were sore, apparently my arms are too far apart. I was doing my pushups like that to maximize chest workout... Did the next two sets with shoulder-width instead. Much, much harder for me. My arms are weak and it's working them way more. Could barely finish the 13 required... I don't think I could have done the 15 had I done the whole day this way. Hopefully I'll manage next workout! I'm a bit worried.

Either way I'm making progress and that's what matters! Once I'm in the US I might get some pushup stands or something.

11, 15, 9, 9, 13

My wrists were sore, apparently my arms are too far apart. I was doing my pushups like that to maximize chest workout... Did the next two sets with shoulder-width instead. Much, much harder for me. My arms are weak and it's working them way more. Could barely finish the 13 required... I don't think I could have done the 15 had I done the whole day this way. Hopefully I'll manage next workout! I'm a bit worried.

Either way I'm making progress and that's what matters! Once I'm in the US I might get some pushup stands or something.

So far, so good. Haven't missed a set yet although some of the max sets I've been able to get the bare minimum and no more. Did a max test today and hit 62 which is a personal best but it's still only 2 more than my max test last week after a weeks worth of pushups. May be that I just didn't have as good a rest as last week (did my max set the day after my final set this week and I think I left a day in between them last week), may be just that my progress is slowing a bit. Either way I think it's gonna be a big ask to have added 40 pushups to my max with just this weeks numbers so I am fully expecting to add extra weeks until I get there. All in all though I've managed to add almost 20 pushups onto the max I managed at the start and 12 onto my all time max so that's good progress as far as I'm concerned, just really want to be able to say I can do 100

Wow. First set of week 6 is a bitch. Shocked that I managed to get at least 55 on the max set let alone make it to 60, pretty sure that was completely down to the 5 and a half minutes of rest I took. Been trying to keep the rest periods down as close to a minute as possible and managed that for the first 3 sets but knew when I struggled to make 35 on the 3rd set that I would never be able to hit 50 if I only took a minute. I can't wait till this is over

Did mine as part of the parkour class I attended today.

All from knees, except the last 3 sets of 6, because they were 1-armed against the wall. And then I gave up. Ow.

Half Dragon, Half Elf, Level 0.5 Assassin - I flame people when cranky, but I'm seriously kickass.STR 4 | DEX 2.5 | STA 3.25 | CON 5 | WIS 8.75 | CHA 4 | Challenges: 1  2 3 4 5 | myFitnessPal | Spreadsheet | fitbitChallenge 6, Back to the assassin's rootsBlog: float knowledge return wisdom;

Photography

4, 6, 4, 4, 7 yesterday.

I'm having such anti-internet feels during this recovery.....

Spoiler

It's really difficult for me... I'm wondering where I can buy some +5 STR boosts for the IRL game, anyone know?

Week 2, Day 2 - 14/16/12/12/ EDIT: I thought I'd only do 18 but nope; I did 23! So 14/16/12/12/23.

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

Archived