Your personal Battle Theme Song

Rammstein anything is always wonderful. Currently though these are my two go-to's.

If anyone has seen Lost Girl this song plays in the first episode and it just makes me think of Bo's butt. If that's not motivation I don't know what is.

• Like 1

Level 2 Lycan Warrior
STR 3|DEX 1|STA 1|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 2

1, Current Challenge

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. –Chinese Proverb

The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s where it’s at. –Jesse Owens

Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. –Ayn Rand

Good Morning,

Awesome topic by the way and If I had to choose a few "Theme Songs" they would have to be

Remember the Name by Fort Minor 

I Cant Stop by Flux Pavilion

Momentum By Masai

Under and Over it by Five Finger Death Punch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWi7ZtAnIbY

Whispers By All that Remains. 

Good Luck and Godspeed

• Like 1

Ave Atque Vale!

-The Soldier

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body." - Chairman Mao

"Self-respect is the fruit of discipline." - Abraham J. Heschel

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

“Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp.†– Henry Rollins

“Tell the negative committee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up.†- Ann Bradford

“Pray not for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.†– Bruce Lee

Good Morning,

Awesome topic by the way and If I had to choose a few "Theme Songs" they would have to be

Remember the Name by Fort Minor 

Yeah, Remember the Name always gets me running a bit faster when it comes on the playlist!  Mine is

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.

Teddy Roosevelt

i've rediscovered my obsession with Every Time I Die :D

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Love this topic. The final deciding factor in choosing my gym was the awesome soundtrack because my previous gym was dire in the music department.

My own playlist is generally a very diverse mix of the guys like metallica, ac/dc, black sabbath, iron maiden onto david bowie, queen, elton etc., a set of violent femmes, green day, and a bunch of stuff like fleetwood mac, the beatles, lots of zeppelin, I've got a few aretha franklin and ella fitzgerald songs, some like total eclipse of the heart, van halen, oh rage against the machine is a definite, then obadiah larker, mumford and sons, a few local bands like kora, thomas oliver band, shihad, from silence, and I could go on ...

My actual anthem though, which serves dual purpose as our road trip getaway theme song - is ace of spades by motorhead which I love just so much. So much so that when I reach some as yet undecided goal I'm going to purchase the motorhead workout ahorts off their website because I think it's so funny that they exist

• Like 3

I feel embarrassed to admit this...but I after reading some of these I realized just how insane my play list is.....some of the oddest on my list include

Revolution Deathsquad (DragonForce) is to get through some sprints - this is pretty normal, awesome upbeat high bpm

(it gets weirder) 

I have some Nightcore here and there- again, high bpm gets me to push through

(still not the oddest thing on my ipod)

I have some current pop including Kesha and Iggy (guilty pleasures)

(strangest in my opinion)

Bad Horse Letter. (Yes, Dr. Horrible) 

My anthem however cliche and corny it is AC/DC- You Shook Me All Night Long 

I don't think I could be anymore all over the place than I already am in the music department

• Like 2

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

I feel embarrassed to admit this...but I after reading some of these I realized just how insane my play list is.....some of the oddest on my list include

Revolution Deathsquad (DragonForce) is to get through some sprints - this is pretty normal, awesome upbeat high bpm

(it gets weirder) 

I have some Nightcore here and there- again, high bpm gets me to push through

(still not the oddest thing on my ipod)

I have some current pop including Kesha and Iggy (guilty pleasures)

(strangest in my opinion)

Bad Horse Letter. (Yes, Dr. Horrible) 

My anthem however cliche and corny it is AC/DC- You Shook Me All Night Long 

I don't think I could be anymore all over the place than I already am in the music department

anything from Dr. Horrible is awesome haha. very nice. and nothing wrong with having diverse tastes. 

• Like 1

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Love the tunes you guys have put up!

Mine tend to have a bit of epic Anime and Eastern flare.

The Song of Storm and Fire: Yuki Kujiura

Tengaku (cover)

Storm: Yoshida Brothers

ฺบริสุทธิ์: Pure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDZGOWDdFlw

Love me some sick puppies.

Oh yeah, I went there.

Juliet Simms. 'Nuff said.

Ketsurou

Level 0 Lycan

Probationer Assassin

STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

Training Assignments: #1

"If you're afraid to fall, you fall because you're afraid. Everything is Choice." -- Daniel Ilabaca, Choose Not To Fall.

Choose not to fall. Be victorious, one choice at a time. 

"We are all the protagonists of our own life story,

so be the hero that you want to be."

Primary Mission: Lose 64lbs.

7.8%
7.8%

Secondary Mission: Drop 3 Pant Sizes.

25%
25%

Any song by Sabaton. :wub:

As for something that puts me into battle mode immediately, there's always Guren no Yumiya. That's my alarm and I'll tell you I wake up with terrified adrenaline. :P

• Like 1

Moralitea, Level 2 Flind Assassin
{STR 3|DEX 2|STA 4|CON 4WIS 2|CHA 2}

Incepto Ne Desistam.

Previous Challenges: 1,

I was looking for this thread and I love the songs on here! I'm a Two Steps From Hell junkie. Every exercise begins with this:

El Dorado

Shortly followed by this:

Guardians at the Gate (Audiomachine)

Alternates:

John Dreamer's 'Becoming A Legend' So very apropos for NF in general, I think. Ivan Torrent is good too.

And for those special occasions when I really try and time myself, this guilty pleasure comes along:

(warning: video may be hypnotizing.)

And finally Halestorm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfyUIT-Dmco for pushing that extra mile. Interchangeable with Skillet's Monster.

• Like 1

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

Guest ReformedPerfectionist

Love this thread!!! I'm new to the community. Glad I found this. :) Always looking for new songs. 

My current theme song is The Beast by Tech N9ne. AWESOMENESS. And my permanent theme is Imperial March because that's what I walked down the aisle to when I got married. 

If I had a Heart (Vikings theme song) by Fever Ray

couldn't agree more with this

• Like 1

Got an entire database of tunes, actually. They're even split between two folders, a faster paced one named "Cardio" (including thrash/speed metal tunes, electronic music etc) and a slower one named "Power" (Heavy rock riffs, steady rockin' rap tunes etc).

I loved House of Pain's classic "Jump Around" yesterday during my Jump Rope routine.

Also, few days ago I was sweaty and tired, focusing willpower as I slowly approached a fully-loaded barbell when my shuffle threw this at me in perfect timing

Beast mode: Activated

Lvl 61 Multitasker