Forums are back in action! ×

ABSolutely fantABulous ABS challenge - and everyone's invited!

[mention=19981]Mad Hatter[/mention]  - what's the official means of torture this final week? The ABdicts need their fix [emoji33]

You know, I'm a huge @Mad_Hatter fan as much as the next person (we heart you!!), but at some point we just need a video.

I will post something at 07:00 pst tomorrow unless one of you here beats me to it.

Maybe I'll post one anyway? I like the idea of doing a multi video Week 4 Absssstravaganza. Work every ab!!!!

• Like 1

Class and Profession: Level 23 Borg Queen 

Waaaaaaah. So needless to say I missed out on most of the abstravaganza courtesy of giving myself mild rhabdo. I hope you all have been enjoying the glorious ab torture and I will try to do some of these as time permits in the future even if I didn't get to play along for challenge-y goodness!

• Like 1

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Waaaaaaah. So needless to say I missed out on most of the abstravaganza courtesy of giving myself mild rhabdo. I hope you all have been enjoying the glorious ab torture and I will try to do some of these as time permits in the future even if I didn't get to play along for challenge-y goodness!
There's still time to rack up points... [emoji14]

Class and Profession: Level 23 Borg Queen 

27 minutes ago, Primeval said:

I did option 1 twice. Too scared to try option 2!! :o

I was going to try option 2 last nught but accidentally fell asleep first. I will give it an attempt tonight, but can't figure out where to place my phone so I can follow along - they keep flopping everywhich direction...

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Just now, WhiteGhost said:

I was going to try option 2 last nught but accidentally fell asleep first. I will give it an attempt tonight, but can't figure out where to place my phone so I can follow along - they keep flopping everywhich direction...

Yeah, it looks difficult to follow.

You fell asleep... or it was your subconcious telling you "nope, we're not doing this"? :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, zenLara said:

Yeah, it looks difficult to follow.

You fell asleep... or it was your subconcious telling you "nope, we're not doing this"? :D 

I gotta be honest, I am not looking forward to it :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

6 minutes ago, Primeval said:

What do you guys think of abs of steel?

All of the rest of the videos were 4-7 minutes long. I didn't check it before I did it, so I was expecting about the same length.  It felt like it lasted for an eternity... :( 

Most of the moves seemed to be based around crunchies so it wasn't difficult in a technical sense, just an endurance grind.  Also, because I don't have the flexibility get 90 degrees at the waist, the leg raised part was super hard because I was holding them up away from my body at an angle the whole time

Level 2 Ninja

On 9/6/2017 at 9:53 PM, Primeval said:

Option 2: For Dancers fans... we'll call this Dancers 2

Well, that wasn't as bad as I feared it would be. The music even made it kind of fun.  My biggest problem is now my neck hurts is a little sore and uncomfortable from trying to watch the screen from so many different angles (especially combined with high intensity exercise) :( 

Level 2 Ninja

8 hours ago, Primeval said:

There's still time to rack up points... emoji14.png

This is true! I'm trying to slowly ease back into activity though so I think doing like 4 ab videos in a day would be a bad plan. Hahahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

I went with option 2, coz I saw how long option 1 was and chickened out! I don't think I was as graceful and coordinated as the lovely girls in video, but could sure feel my abs afterwards!

Have really enjoyed this challenge, and now one day a week has become my 'abs video' day :D

I think I'll try the abs of steel video next week... If i build up the courage for it!

• Like 3

Current Challenge

Backstory | Challenge 1 | Challenge 2 | Challenge 3 | Challenge 4 | Challenge 5

"We are what we believe we are." - CS Lewis