Forums are back in action! ×

Hello and Namaste!!

Hello fellow rebels!! I stumbled upon this wonderful website when I was searching on some body weight workouts. I regularly visited the site for many months. Last week, I decided to join and now here I am. I have been affected by PCOS, chronic binge eating problems in the past and overweight/obese for most of my life. I have done yo-yo dieting and lost weight only to gain back. On May1st 2012, I decided to make lifestyle changes to eat healthy and be active. I fell off the wagon many times but from October 24th, I took things seriously. From May1st to October 24th, I have come down 23 lbs. I have shifted my focus from losing weight to sustaining a healthy lifestyle. I started doing insanity workout from October24th. I am feeling energetic and my endurance is improving. The kick start of this lifestyle has now motivted to pursue my passions and dreams which I have burried down.

Finally, I feel the rebel in me is awakened and raring to reach the peaks of excellence in every aspect of life. I am glad to be a member of this website as I am surrounded my like minded people who are in pursuit of greatness in life. Please feel free to message me and add me as your friend.

Cheers,

Sandy

You are the magician of your life and make the miracles happen

Inches Lost%
Inches Lost%

First of all, that is an awesome avatar!

Secondly, welcome to the Rebellion, Sandy/Phoenixgirl!

I can personally vouch for the greatness of this community.

I'm sure you will love it here. Make sure to start your Log, and then ask questions. Lots of questions (but check to see if someone else has already asked that same question).

Welcome again, and best of luck with achieving excellence in life, Phoenix.

First of all, that is an awesome avatar!

Secondly, welcome to the Rebellion, Sandy/Phoenixgirl!

I can personally vouch for the greatness of this community.

I'm sure you will love it here. Make sure to start your Log, and then ask questions. Lots of questions (but check to see if someone else has already asked that same question).

Welcome again, and best of luck with achieving excellence in life, Phoenix.

Thanks Ghost for the warm welcome!

Inches Lost%
Inches Lost%

Hey!

Welcome to NF (and the Adventurers! Looking forward to seeing how you get on in the challenge!) The great thing about NF is that everyone here comes from diverse backgrounds. There's lots of people who'll be able to empathise or identify with your story, and we'll all be there to help you through.

Good luck! :)

Welcome Sandy/Phoenixgirl!

There is a challenge coming up that you should check out. :)

GoodReads  MyFitnessPal

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 2020: 1.20  - 2019: 1.19 l 2.19

2018: 1.18 l  2.18 l 3.18 l 4.18 l 5.18 l 6.18 l 7.18

2017: 1.17 I 2.17 I 3.17 I 4.17 I 5.17 l 6.17 l 7.17 l 8.17 I 9.17 l 10.17  

2016: 1.16 l 2.16 l DA v.1 l DA v.2 I DA v.2 Reloaded I DA v.3 I DA v.4 I 8.16 I 9.16 I DA v.5 I 11.16 

2012: 1 2013: 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 2014: 9 l 10 l Not Done Yet l Time to Conquer l  Conquering 

HFC for Life!

Hey!

Welcome to NF (and the Adventurers! Looking forward to seeing how you get on in the challenge!) The great thing about NF is that everyone here comes from diverse backgrounds. There's lots of people who'll be able to empathise or identify with your story, and we'll all be there to help you through.

Good luck! :)

Thanks for the welcome!! Looking forward to join the challenge

Inches Lost%
Inches Lost%
Welcome to the Rebellion! That really is a great avatar.

Thanks!! When I was searching something related to Phoenix bird, I found that. I fell in love with the picture from that moment. The avatar depicts how I feel. Like being in an egg of transformation and waiting to hatch and come out.

Inches Lost%
Inches Lost%

Archived