Open PVP - Starts 13-April-2015 - Return of the Walkers!

12.5 miles today!  Finally got back to my computer so I will add all of this week's miles. Weather has been so amazing its really been a joy to take a walk.

Holy crap! Guess I need to get my butt in gear. :]

Hiked/ran 3 miles today.  

Anti Genius - I'll have to try that app. Seems like even if it doesn't work it'll at least keep me on my toes. -maybe it was helping you develop mad ninja reflexes..

• Like 1

1st  -  2nd  -  3rd  -  4th  -  Current Challenge

Ninja Assassin

No one believes our excuses but us... so let's stop making them and go accomplish something!

Nninm-   I hope it sharpens my Ninja skils.  I need to skuttle in to work on Tuesday for a meeting and then quick, like a monkey, swing on out of there before somebody stops me and wants me to answer some questions.   It's a day off for me and I have plans.  Not quite sure what they are but I have some!

Week one I got about 13 miles of walks in, I may go on a walk later, or I may just do some squats, eat watermelon (Yay for summer fruits), and crochet a zombie sushi fish for my friend's birthday

• Like 2

Archie: Awww. Dukie Wookie hurt his widdle hand.

Duke: F*** you, Archie. Just for that you're not in the gang anymore.

12.5 miles today!  Finally got back to my computer so I will add all of this week's miles. Weather has been so amazing its really been a joy to take a walk.

tumblr_lkjyt3p48c1qfxq87o1_r1_500.gif

Knocked out 15k this weekend.

Week 1 is almost over, how did you do?

Some words to live the next 5 weeks by: ;)

Picture%2B29.png

Week one I got about 13 miles of walks in, I may go on a walk later, or I may just do some squats, eat watermelon (Yay for summer fruits), and crochet a zombie sushi fish for my friend's birthday

Did a lot of walking this weekend! :D 

10.2 miles Saturday 

5.17 miles today

tumblr_nly21hfDjs1u7woiro1_1280.jpg

I think the following is an acurate representation of how the week has gone for me with this challenge: 

tumblr_inline_mi10z6KUq01qz4rgp.gif

8.52 miles in since last Sunday of walking I wouldn't have otherwise done! A tad bit short of where I need to be for the week to meet my goal for silver, but not too damn shabby considering that I used to spend that time not walking or doing anything except finding gifs...

• Like 2

"How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."

-Chouji Akimichi 

33.33%
33.33%

BBWW: 6 of 18

37.5%
37.5%

Yoga: 9 of 24

46.15%
46.15%

Brown bag lunch: 12 of 26

Current

I think my kindle hates me because it won't let me add my name or numbers to the spreadsheet.

8.52 miles in since last Sunday of walking I wouldn't have otherwise done! A tad bit short of where I need to be for the week to meet my goal for silver, but not too damn shabby considering that I used to spend that time not walking or doing anything except finding gifs...

That's fantastic! It feels great, eh?

I love that gif!

• Like 1

Archie: Awww. Dukie Wookie hurt his widdle hand.

Duke: F*** you, Archie. Just for that you're not in the gang anymore.

Nninm-   I hope it sharpens my Ninja skils.  I need to skuttle in to work on Tuesday for a meeting and then quick, like a monkey, swing on out of there before somebody stops me and wants me to answer some questions.   It's a day off for me and I have plans.  Not quite sure what they are but I have some!

Maybe by then your ninjitsu stealth skills will be sufficiently honed so they won't even know you're there.....if not just use your crocheted zombie fish to distract them whilst you escape. XD

So earlier this week I was stupid and hurt my leg playing soccer so I'm only at 12 miles this week so far :nightmare:  - However this leads me to believe I am seriously underachieving with the bronze so I'm switching to silver...It's not a challenge if I can do over 1/3 of it in a week AND be injured....

Ninja Assassin

No one believes our excuses but us... so let's stop making them and go accomplish something!

Love B_ex's wrestling gift! And Nnimn's injured is my regular (hope you feel better soon N)! 

I did a little over 12 last week. Not bad! And more than I would do if I weren't in this challenge. Happy walking everyone!

• Like 2
  • "don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good"
  • current challenge: 04/13 - recruit xxjj reporting for duty 
  • race: human | class: (wanna be) adventurer | level: 1 
  • attributes: 0.8 STR | 0.67 DEX | 0.8 STA | 3.33 CON |1.67 WIS |1.47 CHA
  • sw: 198/197 | gw: 127-137 | mini-gw: 189 (or -9)/see progress below | cw: 194 
    44%
    44%

I'm completely late, but I can't resist joining in the fun!  :loyal:

I think I'll aim for Silver. I'm walking as a part of my challenge, so I have some miles already.

• Like 3

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Soooo, I am a newbie and also a week late, but I'd like to get going doing something I think I can do - going for the Silver, hoping to average 2 miles a day - and yes, this is my first post, lolz [emoji14]layful:

Welcome to NF! Great to hear you are joining our merry band :)

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Soooo, I am a newbie and also a week late, but I'd like to get going doing something I think I can do - going for the Silver, hoping to average 2 miles a day - and yes, this is my first post, lolz  :playful:

Awesome! Glad you can join this quest for world domination - er...Us. In our walking. Um...anyway....Nice to have you  :D 

xxjj -Thanks! This stupid tendon/nerve is really cramping my style. But I wish you many miles this week.

I've got a 3 mile walk today. (Running is put on hold -argh  :angry: ) 

Hope everyone's weather holds and/or improves *hands umbrella to B_ex with sympathy*

Ninja Assassin

Well I've just gotten off to a horrible start.. But I can only go up from here!  I was determined to get out and walk today, which I did, but it didn't go over well.  My allergies got the best of me and I could only make it a little over a mile before I was forced to head inside.  I'll just have to remember to take a benadryl before I go out tomorrow.. 

• Like 1

Hillary // Level 1 // Current Challenge

Previous Challenges: One

Epic Quest  -  Blog  -  Instagram

Folding 1,000 Cranes

Seasonal allergies are a plague of yellow dust. Ever tried cetirizine (Zyrtec)? I cannot sing its praises enough, and you can get an entire years' supply for like $20 if you buy in bulk.

• Like 2

'And now leave me in peace for a bit! I don't want to answer a string of questions while I am eating. I want to think!' â€¢ 'Good heavens!' said Pippin. 'At breakfast?'

Level 1.5 Marsh-Wiggle 2 STR | 3 STA | 0 DEX | 6 CON | 2 WIS | 1 CHA

Second Quest: Wocker is an Adventurer Now!  â€¢  Walkers PvP

Seasonal allergies are a plague of yellow dust. Ever tried cetirizine (Zyrtec)? I cannot sing its praises enough, and you can get an entire years' supply for like $20 if you buy in bulk.

I concur that Zyrtec is terrific. 

Side note to wockerjabi: PM me your secrets, please! I have to take Zyrtec-D because my body thinks its fun to produce mucus in response to the Pollen Plague so that is probably more.

"How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."

-Chouji Akimichi 

33.33%
33.33%

37.5%
37.5%

46.15%
46.15%

Current

Allergies are the worst. I've had pretty good luck with Allegra in the past, but it doesn't seem to be doing the job for me these days. So on to Zyrtec it is! I think it's supposed to be stronger.

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

Be careful! Preventing injuries comes first.

• Like 1

Well I've just gotten off to a horrible start.. But I can only go up from here!  I was determined to get out and walk today, which I did, but it didn't go over well.  My allergies got the best of me and I could only make it a little over a mile before I was forced to head inside.  I'll just have to remember to take a benadryl before I go out tomorrow.. 

That's a mile in the books, well done ;)

Pulled something around my right knee so I've been sulking for two days. Went walking today because I can't stand that feeling of falling behind. Managed 5 miles. Probably (definitely?) should have done less but I will take tomorrow off.

Go easy lightning, if you need to rest you should, I know it's difficult to sometimes though particularly when you have momentum going.

• Like 1

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Well I just spent 3 days without power, been cooking on a bbq and doing lots of reading on my kindle. Massive storm here has caused devastation to trees and property but we're through the worst of it now. I was fortunate that my property was not affected at all, a friend lost his entire jetty and it's not insured. Looking at $30,000+ to restore it.

I got drenched to the bone walking the dog on Monday at the beginning of the storm, we both trudged stoically through it but were very glad to get home. Managed to sneak 9 km's in over the last 3 days during very brief pauses in the rain.

• Like 1

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

I got drenched to the bone walking the dog on Monday at the beginning of the storm, we both trudged stoically through it but were very glad to get home. Managed to sneak 9 km's in over the last 3 days during very brief pauses in the rain.

Determination.png

Lot's of applause from me for your sticktoitiveness - that's pretty awesome. Glad all your stuffs okay.

Don't have anything to add for me cause i got really sick yesterday but I'm  hoping to make a comeback today...

• Like 1

Ninja Assassin

Hope you're feeling better, Nnimn, and can get some ground under you feet today. 

The weather has been so strange here. I've been walking on lunch, but it hailed right before I normally go and it snowed earlier. I do not live at the arctic circle! I did get in a short walk yesterday between the end of it raining and it getting cold. It would figure that I just packed all of my winter clothes away. 

You guys keep it up!

• Like 3

-Chouji Akimichi 

33.33%
33.33%

37.5%
37.5%

46.15%
46.15%

Current