Forums are back in action! ×

Booted Suited and ready to get Executed.

Where do I start,

I'm 36 I weigh 236 pounds

Ive been working out for the past year at which point I was 35 and weighed 236 pounds.

Yah I poop ya not.

For the last year I have been eating salads and turkey burgers and not drinking delicious delicious beers. Ive been lifting barbels and free weights.

I have made the current size 38 pants I'm wearing more comfortable but have not dropped a size.

In high school I was on lacrosse and wrestling and golf and I was in great shape. I could eat 4 pizzas and still be hungry.

In Military school I was on silent drill, lacrosse, wrestling, and could eat more food then I could afford.

After I got married I was with my wife at clubs and bars dancing 4 nights a week and biking through town and doing the things that newlyweds do and I could eat pretty much whatever I wanted.

Then my wife got pregnant and we got sedentary.

I gained more weight in my wife's first pregnancy then she did.

Her second pregnancy I gained even more.

Now for the past year I have utilized a workout tracker app on my phone to track and assist in my lifting regimine, and another app to assist in my dieting.

for 1 whole year I have dedicated myself to changing myself. I am stronger but not strong enough to justify still looking like I do.

I'm frustrated and lost. Which is why I joined up here. I got frustrated with reading articles and then trying to piece together a diet or workout plan from mismatched stuff I found all over the intertubes.

Help me Obi-Juan-Shenobi. Your my only hope.

It's not how far or fast you can go.  It's how far or fast you will go.

My WarFace!

AtomicZombie79

\o/ The post worked!

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1